2024 doesnt look that great to start

UFC 300 will be ass. People should look at UFC 200 again........Jon failing drug test hurt it but overall card on paper wasnt that great.
Nor in action. Wasn’t even good for just a normal international fight week card

UFC 300 will be ass. People should look at UFC 200 again........Jon failing drug test hurt it but overall card on paper wasnt that great.

It had 9 UFC champions on it. Just about everyone on the card was a name apart from the layup they were giving Sage and Maretta wasn't a big name at the time.

297 is a bad card overall imo really only 2 "big" fights Movsar vs Allen and the Main event. Losing Rakic vs Jan really hurt it. Jourdian vs Woodsen should be really fun though

298 has a banger main and Co main with solid support- Lemos vs Suarez, Ikram vs Hernandez, and Tuivasa vs Tybura

299 is FUCKING STACKED too many good fights to even list for that one. IMO 8 super high quality fights

Really not a bad start to the year overall

Last edited:
Strickland vs DDP is interesting cause it will either confirm Strickland as the new champ or we're in hot potato waters with the MW title like we are with LHW.

299 is stacked though

Vera/o malley is irrelevant but whatever
Petr Yan/song yadong
Ian Garry/geoff neal
Jailton Almeida/curtis blaydes
Rda/gamrot
Burns / Jack Della

These are the kinds of posts I was talkin about in my thread sir lol....not yours obviously.

If you don't like MMA that's fine. Creating dumb threads could also be a type of sport for some people.

Volk didn't lose in his weight class lol.

You're the kinda guy who thinks a 30 something and 0 boxer can't get pieced up by a 16-3 mma fighter I take it?

strickland vs DDP is meh
Volk just lost
vera doesn't deserve a shot.

Wake me up when its UFC 300
Strickland vs du Plessis should be a GREAT fight.

those dudes should (prob) keep it on the feet and there's now some good backstory with their little fisticuffs in the crowd at UFC 296, I think it's gonna be great. Strickland is now very popular and du Plessis is a fun fighter, no dull fights from him, so I think UFC 297 should have an entertaining main event. I do not expect it to go the distance. Fireworks highly likely....

I love to shit on Dana and UFC but it's ridiculous to criticise the best fights and fighters. The problem with the UFC is like the bottom 80 to 50% of the card that is usually fillled with low level fighters.

When you see a fight being entertaining and competive on the bottom card the overwhelming majority of the time not only it is not high level mma, it is not even like young prospects. Fights are decently matched and entertaining sometimes but if the fighter's suck that's like polishing a turd.

I would also love to see more high level fights and fighters just figthing more times a year but OP just shits on fights like Strickland vs DDP wich is champion vs number 1 contender in a new matchup that is super unpredictable. DDP and Topuria are indusputable n1 contenders, if you shit on those fights you probably like the sport for other reasons than fighting. Vera may not deserve it but you're still gonna get a champ facing like the 3rd most deserving guy in a more than likely entertaining standup fight.

I love to shit on Dana and UFC but it's ridiculous to criticise the best fights and fighters. The problem with the UFC is like the bottom 80 to 50% of the card that is usually fillled with low level fighters.

When you see a fight being entertaining and competive on the bottom card the overwhelming majority of the time not only it is not high level mma, it is not even like young prospects. Fights are decently matched and entertaining sometimes but if the fighter's suck that's like polishing a turd.

I would also love to see more high level fights and fighters just figthing more times a year but OP just shits on fights like Strickland vs DDP wich is champion vs number 1 contender in a new matchup that is super unpredictable. DDP and Topuria are indusputable n1 contenders, if you shit on those fights you probably like the sport for other reasons than fighting. Vera may not deserve it but you're still gonna get a champ facing like the 3rd most deserving guy in a more than likely entertaining standup fight.
He seems like the kind of guy who would be better off watching boxing.

992391-0 undefeated boxer who never fought anybody in the top 5 and never will crushing cans to appear to be some mythical creature to the casuals.

He's not excited for Volk because Volk lost to the #1 P4P fighter who's a weight class above him lmao...Volk is out there building a GOAT legacy......

Back