Media Topuria Says Volk will be his "Punching Bag", Confirms UFC Spain in 2024, Says NONE of UFC FW Division Deserves A Title Shot If He Wins the Belt

Love this guy, man. Volk will show him levels but my god he is entertaining. We need more ilia and less “Yep I respect my opponent, nothing bad to say about him next question? Yea my weight cut was great….”
We need more guys saying up front they'll duck contenders and want a money fight with a guy who hasn't won a fight in over 4 years and wouldn't be in his division even if he did fight again?

<{cruzshake}>

We need more guys saying up front they'll duck contenders and want a money fight with a guy who hasn't won a fight in over 4 years and wouldn't be in his division even if he did fight again?

<{cruzshake}>
He’s funny. He’s a personality. He’s delusional. It’s entertainment, plus he fights exciting so it isn’t a belal guy

He’s funny. He’s a personality. He’s delusional. It’s entertainment, plus he fights exciting so it isn’t a belal guy
It's sports entertainment, and he's saying he won't defend against contenders

Meh, dude's pretty much exactly Kevin Lee, and is probably going to drop off hard once he gets pressured and beat up and starts doubting his own delusions.

Meh, dude's pretty much exactly Kevin Lee, and is probably going to drop off hard once he gets pressured and beat up and starts doubting his own delusions.
Kevin Lee was always funny, like or dislike him most people are still calling him fighter Kevin Lee when he gets brought up

If you’re really taking this guys words to be the plan then you’re more delusional than he is
I don't, but I don't see how that's an enjoyable character. If you're entertained by that, than you're more simple than anyone would have assumed

I give zero fucks about what a guy who tattoos his own face on his chest has to say.
lol wow he really did. he split that poor tiger’s head in half just to so his squinty face can peek through it. normally i’m a fan of obnoxious megalomaniacal self-promotion… when it’s tongue in cheek funny. but this guy is deadly self-serious.

I don't, but I don't see how that's an enjoyable character. If you're entertained by that, than you're more simple than anyone would have assumed
Just had to throw the insult in there. It’s different, he talks shit and he fights well. It’s funny. I’m not lining up to buy an ilia t shirt but it’s making the fight build up better

Lol not a single former champion or even former title challenger
To be fair Josh Emmett did fight for the "interm" title with yair, but i agree his resume sucks ass.

However, that division needed at least a decent contender that Max didnt smoke lol

lol
you will find out he is waaay better.

Topuria might not be likeable but he is the real deal. You have to be blind to not see it still at this point.
Volk is a p4p talent so can win but Topuria is his most legit challenger to date besides Max.

It's entartaining in that he is very defiant and is certainly willing to walk the talk in the cage. Definitely more intriguing than a Paddy Pimblet, for example.
Dont necesarilly likeable, and of course you dont expect to hear intellectuals in this sport, but I can see why entertains people. And as a matter off fact he has already more social media followers than Volk coming from a country with zero mma tradition

oh great, another guy who doesnt want to defend the belt if he gets it.
why the fuck does he want to fight McGoober aside from the money? it does fuck-all for his resume and Conor probably doesnt know who he is.

if Volk takes care of him within 2 rounds im gonna laugh

Back