2014 War Room Awards

Mr. Liberal : Dochtor

Mr left: Ultra - don't agree with him on much but very decent analysis and lots of wit. Used to be WU but he is not so active.

Mr. Libtard: Def the Qu

Libertariatard: James Keith.

Mr libertarian: Ben

Mr. SJW:

Mr. Conservative: Pan, again

Mr. Conservatard : CBK comes close. But there are so many that are barely coherent. Old goat, no, he is really a liberal and very entertaining. This should really be a group prize. Glenrod, second site, and all the ones that bring up JVS and HN every second post.

Best zionist: Jukai

Worst Zionist: HNicky

Mr. Neocontard: Do we have any of those left? Smeac I guess.

Mr. Fascists: I can remember his name, the guy arguing for pages (mostly with Dochtor) about black genes and their natural tendency for violence. He was knowledgeable but pretty scary.

Mr. Independent: Uchi M - excellent poster as well

Mr. CT: of course IDL, he could turn a thread on school uniforms into a discussion about the illuminati. Of course he would also be one of the worst posters here due to his lack of substance and ability to stay on a position. Many other CT'ers have been more knowledgable and logically consistent. But on the plus he is also very entertaining, esp when arguing with re JVS.

Best Mod: Zank

Worst Mod: not worst, and prob one of the most intelligent posters here, but he does throw his mod weight around a lot, so deserves a mention. It should be obv who I am speaking about.

Best Poster of the Year: JVS (except when he is accusing hard lefties who don't like all sharpton of being mainstream lol)

Best Troll of the Year: Liquid fire

Worst Poster of the Year: Some really bad ones. A whole slew of conservetard posters. But Atheist deserves a special call out. You would think femi-nazis were about to sink society from his posts. What parroting Fox News talking points has to do with atheism, I'll never get. He sounds like someone who would be right at home with the religious right.

Worst Post of the Year: Anything on feminism by [Atheist]

Worst Troll of the Year: I'll get back to this one

Best New Poster: Rod seems new to me so I would pick him definitely

Thanks for the recognition. :cool:

Yes, it is true that, for the most part, I am more at home with the religious right. You deserve some credit for your insight into my posting tendencies. There have been posters (rod1 being one of them I think) who have rightly accused me of being Puritanical and I see that as a compliment.

I would say most of my views are influenced by religious thought more than anything. I am only an atheist in the sense that I don't believe in any of the god claims, but I think religion can be extremely important. I do feel religious leaders, like Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama, are extremely important figures in society and should be listened to.

I assume I'm hors concours for Most Pleasant (at least).

Yeah, but you're probably more just a prick about shit when you don't need to be more than you're unpleasant. Is that splitting hairs? :icon_chee

Happy New Year Jack.

I feel like I hardly posted in the War Room this year. I've mostly chose to lose brain cells by posting in the heavyweights this year.

However, from the time I have been here, I'd like to nominate IDL for "most vague yet simultaneously repetitious poster of the year" award.

War Room's own personal Mad Libs man. Change a few adjectives, change a few adverbs, it still doesn't make sense, but the main story still sounds pretty much the same.

RIPwarrior and rod1 is got to be the best newcomer this year, im more leaning to RIP warrior since he kicking veteran in this forum as a white belt.

When he came to this subforum, its change the entire subforum, he is like the weidman of war forum

I love that the people who have said that I am the worst, are far left lunatics like thames, dejulez and jack savage...I enjoy reading the posts from a lot of people on here, even the people I don't agree with. I always look forward to reading you guys when something happens on the world stage.

I love that the people who have said that I am the worst, are far left lunatics like thames, dejulez and jack savage...I enjoy reading the posts from a lot of people on here, even the people I don't agree with. I always look forward to reading you guys when something happens on the world stage.

Glad you mention dejulez

To be fair, I've always thought you were an awful poster even back when you started posting in The Contenders and I'm not a SJW.

I do think you have improved though, I enjoy all intolerance.

To be fair, I've always thought you were an awful poster even back when you started posting in The Contenders and I'm not a SJW.

I do think you have improved though, I enjoy all intolerance.

Thanks....I think:icon_neut

can we have a "shittiest cop" award? we seem to have enough leo in here and it seems approprite for 2014

All the regulars that are cops are good people. The ones I don't like are the ones that rarely post and come out of the woodwork to defend police.

Glad you mention dejulez

I don't think I have ever had a conversation with him on here, he just piles on when im arguing with some of his leftsist friends...dude is a coward

Seeing as there can only be one best poster, I will vote for Zankou.

Madmick is a close second, though.

Far left lunatic? Only on Sherdog have I seen people who consider me to the far left.

Also, Jack actually didn't nominate you. He said that you were too much of an idiot, and didn't post enough, to be worth mentioning. I however think that you more than qualify to be nominated as the worst poster. I can't even see anyone being close to how shit you are.

Btw: More than the ones you have mentioned have nominated you. And we're only on page 10.

Far left lunatic? Only on Sherdog have I seen people who consider me to the far left. Or even just to the left actually.

Also, Jack actually didn't nominate you. He said that you were too much of an idiot, and didn't post enough, to be worth mentioning. I however think that you more than qualify to be nominated as the worst poster. I can't even see anyone being close to how shit you are.

The feeling is mutual mr "14 is the legal age in my country"...:icon_neut

Btw: More than the ones you have mentioned have nominated you. And we're only on page 10.

So?, you are like a little kid trying to put me down in some playground popularity contest.

Back