2014 War Room Awards

Wauuuuuuuuw
Do we get to nominate the most racist poster of the year?

Most years that might be possible to narrow down, but this year it would be a daunting task.

Mr. Liberal: Kpt (Dochter wasn't active enough this year to challenge)
Mr. Libtard: Ultra
Mr. Conservative: Pan
Mr. Conservatard: Second Sight
Mr. Libertarian: Greoric
Mr. Libertard: Farmer (ben is probably dumber, but not as crazy)
Mr. Fascist: Denter (edging out OldGoat)
Mr. CT: TG is unseated this year--IDL is the clear No. 1.
King Lear Award: Computer Fogie
Best Poster of the Year: Pan
Best Post of the Year: Terrible memory for this stuff. Recently, this: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/101824205-post123.html jumps out.
Best Troll of the Year: Ripskater (still can't quite believe he's for real--if IDL is faking it, he's No. 1 easily)
Worst Poster of the Year: It's Me Austin.
Best New Poster: Ed: Because I got his name: Like a Bas
Best Thread of the Year: My favorite was me and Greoric, but everyone else probably checked out on it
Best Banning: Robert

Last edited:
When was the Qu banned? He would win libtard in my book. His gun control posting was fucking idiotic.

I think he got banned during debating whether or not it was worse for a little child to be raped or an adult. I'm surprised he got banned for that since he wasn't advocating anything. But it's such a touchy subject.

Glennrod is a very bad poster.
Him vs Second Sight is a good one.

Complete idiots like glennrod, anabolistair, Hans Gruber, Tropodan, SMEAC etc. aren't really even worth mentioning unless they really post a lot (like SS).

Wauuuuuuuuw
Do we get to nominate the most racist poster of the year?

That would easily be the hottest category. The trend of the year is the Storm Frontization of the WR.

That would easily be the hottest category. The trend of the year is the Storm Frontization of the WR.
Of posters not yet banned, goldennirvanna likely is out front though second sight often does pretty well.

Of posters not yet banned, goldennirvanna likely is out front though second sight often does pretty well.

There's also jlazer, OldGoat, Wingslaught (still posting in the early part of the year), Captain Davis, and a bunch of people whose names I don't remember because they are interchangeable.

Care to quote all the racist things I've posted? Thanks.

And do try to spell my name correctly. Thanks again.

You have as many awards as there are posters in this sub-forum. Maybe more.

CT: IDL
Best new poster: liquidfire
Mr liberal: JVS
Mr conservative: panamaican
Best mod: Zankou
Worst troll: ripskater
Best poster: ultramanhyata (agree with very little of what he has to say but he's hilarious and knows how to piss people off)

When was the Qu banned? He would win libtard in my book. His gun control posting was fucking idiotic.

I sincerely doubt he was a actual liberal, I recall seeing him flip flop on things after taking a stand, to troll people. I'm 99% positive he was trolling.

Post of the year unfortunately got deleted. Was Ripskater telling a story about how when was a little kid, he lost a toy, prayed to God that he would find it, and then found it. Really cute story.

Most one-dimensional poster has to be TheBox. Like 95% of the guy's posts are polemics against religion (specifically Christianity).

Then I don't think I am who you think I am. I might have dabbled in religious discussion once or twice, but I can't remember the last time I wrote anything other than pointless one-liners in any thread about evolution.

You're a good poster.

Post of the year unfortunately got deleted. Was Ripskater telling a story about how when was a little kid, he lost a toy, prayed to God that he would find it, and then found it. Really cute story.

How did that get deleted? I remember that, but I don't think I found out what happened to get it deleted.

My favorite WR Posters

Zankou
MadMick
IDL
JamesKeith
Pem123
Glennrod
ripskater
Joe Mcpherson
The Higher Power

I can't remember all my favorite posters so I will add them when I remember.

Back