2014 War Room Awards

You just said his conclusion was wrong. Then you posted 4 links showing that places that overwhelmingly white or japanese, are the best places on earth.

what is my link are not reliable, are they not true.

doesn't mean i believe that some race are inherently less violence, i pointed that out to prove that his conclusion is wrong.

I was joking again. Doing exactly what Jukai said people do while denying it.

I still think your other joke what was it, most reasonable people and jukai? Lolworthy

I still think your other joke what was it, most reasonable people and jukai? Lolworthy

Since it's a new year I should tell you that for your sig, the reason I called him a libertarian hack is actually because I was confusing him with with somebody else who also has an old man in his avatar, and actually is a libertarian hack. I do appreciate being in somebody's sig, though. I consider it an honor.

Since it's a new year I should tell you that for your sig, the reason I called him a libertarian hack is actually because I was confusing him with with somebody else who also has an old man in his avatar, and actually is a libertarian hack. I do appreciate being in somebody's sig, though. I consider it an honor.

I know and then when you realized the mistake you responded "sorry I did not mean to insult you in that particular way". I laughed. The sig is not really aimed at anyone except maybe libertarian hacks.

The thing is that IDL's approach ("any individual thing you look at it is provably false, and I don't stand behind it, but when you look at the whole thing, it feels real") really is how people think and come to believe things. It's just that most people recognize it as a flaw and work to avoid it, while IDL totally embraces the shit out of it.

The concept of a collection of evidence/data is something common when investigating and assessing something.

A single piece while suggestive isn't usually substantial enough to form a reasonable conclusion.

Thus, piecing many together causes the picture to get clearer, and can quite often rule out previously plausible possibilities. This is just common sense.

Zankou is pretty awesome, that's all I got.

And oh yea ^^ IDL is a personal favorite (in a good way) ;)

I didn't expect you to watch it anyways. I'd be pretty surprised if you watched any of it :)

Give me your thoughts, tell me what you took from those videos, and I promise to watch every. single. one of them.

Give me your thoughts, tell me what you took from those videos, and I promise to watch every. single. one of them.

Wow, ok.

In that collection, I attempt to show that there is indeed a small global order that calls the shots largely through their control of the central banking systems and Wallstreet businesses and other corporations.

That they financed the Bolshevik revolution and helped build up the soviet union, while residing in the United States and Europe (thus making the cold war look a tad contrived).

Being inside the united states and supporting communism, they also supported ideological subversion programs that we are seeing the fruits of today in terms of education systems and police state buildup (the US lost the cold war basically)

And ultimately, their aim is to complete their empire by establishing a global government.

Now, that is not something easily accepted by the average person in our society understandably, but I do think there is enough information there to make it compelling and worthy of further investigation.

If you do watch them all I would hope is for it to be entertained with an open mind.

And if you want to pin me down on something, I do believe all of the above to be true.

Last edited:
Interesting that IDL has gone back to posting actual material (well... links to youtube docos anyway). I thought he was strictly into uttering vague pronunciations about "them" and the occasional reference to 1984, abusing poor Orwell.

I guess he's fully recovered from the 3 week beating I put on him about a year ago.

Wow, ok.

In that collection, I attempt to show that there is indeed a small global order that calls the shots largely through their control of the central banking systems and Wallstreet businesses and other corporations.

That they financed the Bolshevik revolution and helped build up the soviet union, while residing in the United States and Europe (thus making the cold war look a tad contrived).

Being inside the united states and supporting communism, they also supported ideological subversion programs that we are seeing the fruits of today in terms of education systems and police state buildup (the US lost the cold war basically)

And ultimately, their aim is to complete their empire by establishing a global government.

Now, that is not something easily accepted by the average person in our society understandably, but I do think there is enough information there to make it compelling and worthy of further investigation.

If you do watch them all I would hope is for it to be entertained with an open mind.

And if you want to pin me down on something, I do believe all of the above to be true.

Let's say all this is true. Why did these so-called elite allow the spread of fascism in Europe? With anti-war sentiment in the USA and the power of Japan and Germany during WWII it was not a given what they created in the USSR would survive.

The concept of a collection of evidence/data is something common when investigating and assessing something.

A single piece while suggestive isn't usually substantial enough to form a reasonable conclusion.

Thus, piecing many together causes the picture to get clearer, and can quite often rule out previously plausible possibilities. This is just common sense.

The problem is that if the individual pieces of "information" are all false (and they are), you can't add them up and create something true. If Hudes is delusional (or--heh--spreading disinformation), then her video doesn't advance the discussion at all. Posting it and then disavowing it when pressed and then claiming that it points to the truth or something doesn't advance anyone's understanding of anything, except what a poor thinker you are.

I'm glad that he's moved on to that and stopped intellectually raping the corpse of George Orwell.

Last edited:
Let's say all this is true. Why did these so-called elite allow the spread of fascism in Europe? With anti-war sentiment in the USA and the power of Japan and Germany during WWII it was not a given what they created in the USSR would survive.

They would have had indirect control of the US foreign policy, British foreign policy, and Russian policy. Basically the allies. I don't know how far their tentacles would have reached inside Germany and the Axis powers but I suspect quite a bit, and they certainly would have had leverage over economic factors.

As far as American public not wanting to get into the war, you'd have to look into Pearl Harbor because it makes sense that it was allowed to happen in order to get the US into war, while the Japanese were also influenced by sanctions/embargos

Hitler is a bit of an enigma to me and there are many theories as to whether or not he was genuine opposition or not, but assuming he was then it was a high stakes game they were playing. The same order would have been involved in the Versailles treaty and the setting of conditions for WWII to commence with the intention of crippling Germany. So there were known variables there.

Antony Sutton did some work showing corporate links between the West and Germany, but I can't say I know the details of their involvement in the Axis powers. I can say they certainly won WWII though in terms of gains.

Last edited:
The problem is that if the individual pieces of "information" are all false (and they are), you can't add them up and create something true.

So for example you are declaring that everything Antony Sutton has presented is false?

Not to mention you have no way of knowing all the pieces of information used in someone else's conclusions. Seems a pretty strange thing to say.

So for example you are declaring that everything Antony Sutton has presented is false?

The pieces of "information" that you present and acknowledge to be false we can agree are false, right? So, for example, Hudes' crazed rantings are not something to consider as part of a big picture even if we know they are false. They're just noise that interferes with people's ability to understand reality. Likewise for the gold shill videos you post. What you're doing is more textbook propaganda than anything you ever criticize, even if you're not smart enough to even realize that you're doing it.

The pieces of "information" that you present and acknowledge to be false we can agree are false, right? So, for example, Hudes' crazed rantings are not something to consider as part of a big picture even if we know they are false. They're just noise that interferes with people's ability to understand reality. Likewise for the gold shill videos you post. What you're doing is more textbook propaganda than anything you ever criticize, even if you're not smart enough to even realize that you're doing it.

That's right I'm not claiming Hudes to be substantial, and I do think she is misleading so she can be considered noise as far as I'm concerned. A mixture of truth and deception IMO.

So you haven't looked at Suttons work I posted then, yet you are still able to declare everything false.

Back