2014 War Room Awards

Huge if true

Nice try on the ninja edit...To answer your original question that you for some reason decided to replace with this generic recycled response - no, it will not help if you spam keywords.

Nice try on the ninja edit...To answer your original question that you for some reason decided to replace with this generic recycled response - no, it will not help if you spam keywords.

I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. It's nice to see the old team back for old times sake.

I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. It's nice to see the old team back for old times sake.

Took a little WR hiatus. Perhaps I'll start lingering around again for debates if you're getting your legs back under you.

Took a little WR hiatus. Perhaps I'll start lingering around again for debates if you're getting your legs back under you.

To lick your wounds, I can understand. You gave it your all last time and left it all in the ring, so respect.

To lick your wounds, I can understand. You gave it your all last time and left it all in the ring, so respect.

I got bored after you briefly responded to my OT callout and then quit on me.

But more on topic - you're the most deserving of the CT award. I look forward to debunking you hairbrained theories (if you even can call them that) again this year.

I got bored after you briefly responded to my OT callout and then quit on me.

But more on topic - you're the most deserving of the CT award. I look forward to debunking you hairbrained theories (if you even can call them that) again this year.

I showed up, and that thread lasted quite awhile. Fun was had by all.

Debunking is for wimps, all you need to do is side with the establishment on everything and seek the safety of official narratives. Maybe you can show me some actual thinking this year and go against the grain.

I showed up, and that thread lasted quite awhile. Fun was had by all.

Debunking is for wimps, all you need to do is side with the establishment on everything and seek the safety of official narratives. Maybe you can show me some actual thinking this year.

You wouldn't know actual thinking if it smacked you in the face...twice.

If getting smacked is what you consider thinking, then maybe you do think a lot.

.....whoa. Sick burn man I don't think I can recover from this. That was pretty harsh you might get dubbed. This isn't the OT.

.....whoa. Sick burn man I don't think I can recover from this. That was pretty harsh you might get dubbed. This isn't the OT.

True, true. Maybe we should take it easy before this gets out of hand

time for a break, and a refreshment

et-modern-dog-water-bowl-300x168.jpg

So is Anung going to comb through he pages and compile some winner or what?

Frankly, I'm interested to see if glennrod can pull the upset over second sight for most incompetent poster.

So is Anung going to comb through he pages and compile some winner or what?

Frankly, I'm interested to see if glennrod can pull the upset over second sight for most incompetent poster.

go back to the other thread you dumb shit

Careful, I got an infraction today for calling somebody "slow as fuck"

Wait, on second sight, don't be careful. Be bold.

Careful, I got an infraction today for calling somebody "slow as fuck"

Wait, on second sight, don't be careful. Be bold.

yeah I got an infraction for saying you'd have to be a complete moron to believe that

I'm tired of all these shit talkers getting their ass handed to them and then running in here like it a fake score board

I back up everything claim I make here

I love how you guys treat IDL with such disdain and act like he is beneath you while debating him for hours.

Back