2014 War Room Awards

Wtf?
I am trying to explain to you why I don't read your theories with an open mind.
You're saying I'm making a strawman? I'm not even presenting any of your theories. I'm presenting how I think (and how most other people think) you should make theories, and explaining why you're not doing it the correct way.

And why do you I don't take anything seriously. I'm actually making serious arguments here. Not ridiculing you or anything.
Sure you can banter on if you want. Or you can respond to my actual argument?

I was referring to your Russian jet liner diatribe. I'm not making the case and it's a sidetrack.

If I am misunderstanding your point there, and you are presenting a theory of your own to demonstrate how to make an unsupported one, then fine. I agree on the surface if you were to present that on its own it would not stand. Of course.

Last edited:
I was referring to your Russian jet liner diatribe. I'm not making the case.

Why do you do this IDL? Just respond to my argument about making theories, instead of making me spend time on this shit.. Oh well:

You linked me to some videos you posted. Among those videos were a video about a guy named Larry Mcdonald, talking about the Rockerfellers and the NWO.
You then write:
McDonald was killed shortly after this interview
Are you not trying to imply here that he was killed because he spoke out against the Rockerfellers and the NWO??
I then google how he was killed. He was killed on a commercial airline, that was accidentally shot down by russian military.
So that must mean that you think that the Rockerfellers/the NWO are controlling the russian military.

Please don't play dumb now.

Why do you do this IDL? Just respond to my argument about making theories, instead of making me spend time on this shit.. Oh well:

If I misunderstood you, then that is something that happens from time to time, no?

You linked me to some videos you posted. Among those videos were a video about a guy named Larry Mcdonald, talking about the Rockerfellers and the NWO.
You then write:
Are you not trying to imply here that he was killed because he spoke out against the Rockerfellers and the NWO??
I then google how he was killed. He was killed on a commercial airline, that was accidentally shot down by russian military.
So that must mean that you think that the Rockerfellers/the NWO are controlling the russian military.

Please don't play dumb now.

I threw it in for interest. Do I know if there is more to that story? Not really it isn't something I have personally investigated. I didn't think it would have such a derailing effect. Please by all means disregard it since it is inconsequential over all.

I threw it in for interest. Do I know if there is more to that story? Not really it isn't something I have personally investigated. I didn't think it would have such a derailing effect. Please by all means disregard it.

Do you really want to me go dig up some argument you made that is equally controversial and unsubstantiated, before I can get you to talk?
How about the stuff you said about the federal reserve sending money to the vatican. Let's go with that.

Present your theory on that.

Do you really want to me go dig up some argument you made that is equally controversial and unsubstantiated, before I can get you to talk?
How about the stuff you said about the federal reserve sending money to the vatican. Let's go with that.

Present your theory on that.

Get me to talk? I'm not sure I understand what you are looking for.

That was Karen Hudes you are thinking of with the Vatican. I did talk about it, but I would not present it to you as substantiated.

From your perspective I would suggest Antony Sutton as a starting point. He's more academic, although I'm not quite sure what you are looking for.

Do you 100% believe everything that is said in those videos you posted?

Do you 100% believe everything that is said in those videos you posted?

Not 100%, although I don't think I've ever seen a video I believed 100%. Some things can only ever be entertained as possibilities, and belief only really can set in logically when it is cross-referenced and other possibilities are eliminated. It's a lengthy process of discernment to be sure of something.

Get me to talk? I'm not sure I understand what you are looking for.

That was Karen Hudes you are thinking of with the Vatican. I did talk about it, but I would not present it to you as substantiated.

From your perspective I would suggest Antony Sutton as a starting point. He's more academic, although I'm not quite sure what you are looking for.

Oh ffs.

Yes, get you to talk. Present one of your theories, that you think are substantiated. Or direct me to one of your threads or posts, that you want to use as an example of you presenting one of your theories.

Ah yes, Karen Hudes.
http://www.interpretermag.com/karen...eves-world-bank-controlled-by-second-species/

What about Antony Sutton. I can see he has written some stuff. What stuff exactly is it that you think will enlighten me?

Oh ffs.

Yes, get you to talk. Present one of your theories, that you think are substantiated. Or direct me to one of your threads or posts, that you want to use as an example of you presenting one of your theories.

Ah yes, Karen Hudes.
http://www.interpretermag.com/karen...eves-world-bank-controlled-by-second-species/

What about Antony Sutton. I can see he has written some stuff. What stuff exactly is it that you think will enlighten me?

Yes I think Karen Hudes is disinformation.

Sutton has done some interesting work on the Western backing of the Bolshevik revolution, and he is a good introduction to the conspiratorial nature of history. He also concluded that there was a global order running things from behind the scenes based on his research. Many people have, but he is scholarly so I find is a good start for people with the academic / institution mindset.

So I don't know. If you want me to lay out some sort of grand thesis in text for you I can't say I'm up for it. That is one of the reasons I put that collection of videos up there, so if people are actually interested they can poke around and see for themselves what some of the underlying information is all about.

IDL is like a War Room fixture guys, leave him alone.

cdi1Do1.gif

Not 100%, although I don't think I've ever seen a video I believed 100%. Some things can only ever be entertained as possibilities, and belief only really can set in logically when it is cross-referenced and other possibilities are eliminated. It's a lengthy process of discernment to be sure of something.

Then I feel no need to watch it. You've literally built in the "I don't believe the part you are nitpicking" excuse.

Then I feel no need to watch it. You've literally built in the "I don't believe the part you are nitpicking" excuse.

I didn't expect you to watch it anyways. I'd be pretty surprised if you watched any of it :)

Let's grant you that I was maximally wrong about you. That you're not a Nazi-sympathizer who greatly admires people who sneak hateful ideologies into institutions. That leaves you as only being a great Nazi-admirer and a racist, who admires people who sneak hateful ideologies into institutions.

I'm not sure why this warrants such a boast. It still leaves you an ass and a fool. And I'm still in the ballpark if not exactly correct. Further, you got caught red-handed lying about wanting to use racial slurs. You copy and pasted a post of yours and edited it to appear less racist.

I think you didn't do quite as well as you believe you did. My conclusion is that you think very highly of me, and thus you see my mistaking your great admiration of Hitler and the Nazis for sympathy as an earth-shattering victory.

Also, it's Stephen Hawking. No 's'.

well in that case

Shut up, you collage girl.

girl_face_with_collage_by_thedesignwork-d2xso36.jpg

They do when you're involved. Like that time you started all that shit in the 2012 thread.

Actually they have pretty much been that way for years - part congrats part shit talk.

Oh and IDL is so fucking shifty..... We need a new award for this!!!!

The thing is that IDL's approach ("any individual thing you look at it is provably false, and I don't stand behind it, but when you look at the whole thing, it feels real") really is how people think and come to believe things. It's just that most people recognize it as a flaw and work to avoid it, while IDL totally embraces the shit out of it.

Actually they have pretty much been that way for years - part congrats part shit talk.

I was joking again. Doing exactly what Jukai said people do while denying it.

Exactly.

But now I'm thinking HE wants to argue that whites are inherently less violent. Either that or he's trolling because I trolled him. Which is really just overkill at this point.

No, but that thread isn't the first time you said something like that, and after i called you out again and again you just keep doing it, and because you believes in other libbies theories. i thought you are being serious.

Back