17 days of prep- Aspinall vs Pavlovich

we've come full circle,we are back in the PRIDEFC days

I appreciate the non troll response, you're right. A thread about Pav and Aspinalls prep time somehow turned into Bud Light talk, which is kind of annoying. It feels like this is happening in every other thread lol
What do you think about the hairlines of both fighters,and who do u think will have the most instagram followers after this fight?

On the regional circuit, sure. At this level, they're peaking athletically at a certain point. We're not gonna see Tom at peak performance unless he was already planning to fight at that card just in case.
Yeah, I'm just not buying it. Unless you're not training at all or you're Paddy Pimblett who probably needs half a training camp just to lose weight, the top guys are in good shape already, and

There aren't that many sports where guys think they need like 2 months to train for each individual opponent. In fact there’s not many other sports that even have months between opponents, or 17 days for that matter.

What kind of F level sport has guys that are only in shape a few weeks per year and need months to get ready?

What do you think about the hairlines of both fighters,and who do u think will have the most instagram followers after this fight?

Toms hairline is mediocre at best, I'd have to give Pav the advantage there. Aspinall will need to get a transplant ASAP to stand any kind of a chance here.

I fully expect Pavs insta numbers to be pumped up to GOAT level proportions post fight, which will of course be accentuated by that hairline.

Reactions: HHJ
Yeah, I'm just not buying it. Unless you're not training at all or you're Paddy Pimblett who probably needs half a training camp just to lose weight, the top guys are in good shape already, and

There aren't that many sports where guys think they need like 2 months to train for each individual opponent. In fact there’s not many other sports that even have months between opponents, or 17 days for that matter.

What kind of F level sport has guys that are only in shape a few weeks per year and need months to get ready?
It's not just about being in shape. It's about making sure you're mentally ready. Making sure the reactions are perfect, that you can pull the trigger the second before the opening is there.

Soros is actively funding DAs with revolving door policies to let criminals out sooner and cause the crime rate to go up so they can later justify a complete nwo police state/Marshall law...

Bud light is illuminatti just like Disney and just like ESPN. It's not so far fetched of an idea If you really research and not just dismiss it as conspiracy theory.

If I'm wrong then so be it, but it's valid speculation imo

dog-derp.gif

Pavlovich will be in shape. Aspinall was supposed to be a sparring partner for Tyson Fury in his camp. I don’t know if that actually happened or not but if it did he is going to be in shape, as well. That’s good enough for me.

It’s like the old school one night tournament days or Pride where they wouldn’t give you enough time to prepare for a specific opponent. It’s less strategic and more of a fight. Each man brings his best and let’s see who is better. If a fight breaks out in bar you don’t get to watch tape of the other guy.
If he didn't stay in shape then shame on him. It didn't take much foresight to know that neither Jon nor Stipe would take a Pavlovich fight, let alone on short-notice.

Just so you know, I'm with you 100%.
But.... knowing and speaking the truth can be lonely. The Bible is clear about the strange times we're living in.
I'm so glad I live in Georgia where sanity still prevails (though not so much last election).

qtjfr0d8idr61.jpg

In the war room though, why isn't that sticky here in the forum that gets most views and really matters? Why did it need to be suppressed into an obscure forum that many members dont even check out?

And I wouldn't be surprised if that really did happen,(the part about soros) let's not act like censorship isn't real and getting worse now with big tech. Soros is actively funding DAs with revolving door policies to let criminals out sooner and cause the crime rate to go up so they can later justify a complete nwo police state/Marshall law...he also funds the diversity and lgbqt programs in schools and colleges to foment the division...trying to break the family unit.

Bud light is illuminatti just like Disney and just like ESPN. It's not so far fetched of an idea If you really research and not just dismiss it as conspiracy theory.

BTW regarding evolve media, and before it, crave media (the entity that powers the forums here at sherdog) didn't someone make a thread years ago proving that it was owned by media giant ESPN?

I like sherdog and I get along with most mods but I also have seen how threads get obscured for no good reason just because you have banter between the conservative majority and the woke minority.

If I'm wrong then so be it, but it's valid speculation imo
And the earth is flat, and the election was stolen from Trump.... rofl. Whisky tango ain't finish highschool

Back