10 Evil Crimes Of The British Empire

Its important for people to recognize that the great wealth of the West was built upon exploitation, murder, and theft of the colonized subjects. So whenever they bitch about "third world invasion" darkening the streets of London, Paris, Berlin or Brussels it is an inevitability caused by the imbalance they caused.
Fair enough though to be fair the US was never as aggressive and egregious a colonizer as the British and we are currently the wealthiest nation on earth. Japan has its own history of colonization but nothing like the scale of the British Empire and they have comparable, if not superior on certain metrics, outcomes despite getting fucked hard by the US to end their colonizing days.

EDIT: Point being its not a direct correlate despite being a strong one.
And yes, the effects of colonial powers in the third world are still present.
I would hope this was obvious. Some of these colonies were only relinquished in the 60s, there are people who are alive now who can personally remember this stuff.

humans have been doing this to one another since time-immemorial. nothing to see here.

I am from England, i think I know how much of it is swept under the carpet in England than you. I was never taught this in school. British Empire was sold as the good thing civilizing the natives, the crimes were left out.

Same here. I'm from England and the dark side of imperialism/colonialism isn't part of the national curriculum.

A lot of evil shit, there's no doubt about it. With that said, I'm glad I live in a former British and not former Spanish, French or Portuguese colony. Those guys didn't know how to administrate. The cultures of corruption are worse in former non-Anglo colonies than former Anglo ones. That's what happens when you leave priests in charge.

Fair enough.

I am from England, i think I know how much of it is swept under the carpet in England than you. I was never taught this in school. British Empire was sold as the good thing civilizing the natives, the crimes were left out.
Same here. I'm from England and the dark side of imperialism/colonialism isn't part of the national curriculum.

That's crazy stuff. I thought this was common, readily available knowledge. Right up there with the Holodomor, war crimes under Japanese imperialism, and the Ottoman wars.

A lot of evil shit, there's no doubt about it. With that said, I'm glad I live in a former British and not former Spanish, French or Portuguese colony. Those guys didn't know how to administrate. The cultures of corruption are worse in former non-Anglo colonies than former Anglo ones. That's what happens when you leave priests in charge.
Amen...

That's crazy stuff. I thought this was common, readily available knowledge. Right up there with the Holodomor, war crimes under Japanese imperialism, and the Ottoman wars.
"What are you talking about?"-
method=get&s=ryo-chonan.jpg

Fair enough though to be fair the US was never as aggressive and egregious a colonizer as the British and we are currently the wealthiest nation on earth. Japan has its own history of colonization but nothing like the scale of the British Empire and they have comparable, if not superior on certain metrics, outcomes despite getting fucked hard by the US to end their colonizing days.

EDIT: Point being its not a direct correlate despite being a strong one.

I would hope this was obvious. Some of these colonies were only relinquished in the 60s, there are people who are alive now who can personally remember this stuff.

Early America generated wealth in similar ways to the European colonial powers: through the eradication (or forced migration) of native populations and slave labor. Manifest Destiny is cut from the same cloth as Colonialism/Imperialism. The only difference is that American territories were mostly settled by Americans with the goal of integrating them back into America and hence the mid-west and western states. There was so much land on the continent to conquer that early leaders could afford to ignore everything else. Notice, that once Manifest Destiny was completed, America looked towards Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Philippines, Hawaii, etc.

Japan is the economic power it is today because America did not fuck them after the war. America spent billions of dollars rebuilding Japan and opened up trade after the war. Japan's modern wealth is mostly the result of trade with American and Europe .

"What are you talking about?"-
method=get&s=ryo-chonan.jpg
Nothing, nothing at all. After all they didn't sign the Geneva convention of treatment of prisoners of war. Can't be guilty of breaking a contract you didn't agree to after all. As for all the civilian deaths? Unfortunate collateral damage. Nothing to see here....

Early America generated wealth in similar ways to the European colonial powers: through the eradication (or forced migration) of native populations and slave labor. Manifest Destiny is cut from the same cloth as Colonialism/Imperialism. The only difference is that American territories were mostly settled by Americans with the goal of integrating them back into America and hence the mid-west and western states. There was so much land on the continent to conquer that early leaders could afford to ignore everything else. Notice, that once Manifest Destiny was completed, America looked towards Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Philippines, Hawaii, etc.

Japan is the economic power it is today because America did not fuck them after the war. America spent billions of dollars rebuilding Japan and opened up trade after the war. Japan's modern wealth is mostly the result of trade with American and Europe .
Fair enough.

Its important for people to recognize that the great wealth of the West was built upon exploitation, murder, and theft of the colonized subjects. So whenever they bitch about "third world invasion" darkening the streets of London, Paris, Berlin or Brussels it is an inevitability caused by the imbalance they caused.

The "darkening" of the streets is a direct result of political decisions made without the support of the people. The people today didn't cause shit.

Anyone pushing white guilt is a racist or brainwashed self hating white progressive.

Empire expansion throughout history has been very brutal at times, as has the installation of control systems and/or change of government structure (Russia, China)

It will end when one empire encapsulates the planet.

What ought to be done? We are supposed to allow the Western World to fall because of a brutal and bloody past? Unfortunately, progress often comes at a devastating cost.

What ought to be done? We are supposed to allow the West to fall because of a bloody past?

That's the angle that the globalist Oligarchy pushes to bring down the West and merge everyone into the global feudal system they have a hard on for.

Flooding Western nations is designed to erode their identity, cause social conflict, and ultimately subjugate them further to the will of the few at the top.

It's pretty cheeky really. The most ruthless of people that cause problems around the world blame the citizenry for psychological / manipulation reasons.

Let's imagine we get to a point to where everybody acknowledges the brutal history and apologize multiple times a year for their ancestors role in the brutality. Then where do we go from there? Do we only focus on historical tragedy? Is celebration of the good that has resulted from the West's dominance allowed or should we only hang our heads in shame and acknowledge the tragic?

How long should the West shame and flagellate ourselves for the past?

Last edited by a moderator:
Empire expansion throughout history has been very brutal at times, as has the installation of control systems and/or change of government structure (Russia, China)

It will end when one empire encapsulates the planet.

I think it's the other way around. If we assume that empire building is going on right now that woukld mean the culprits behind the scenes scheemrs controling NATO, UN etc etc.

If that is the case then they have to lie at every turn and even this people are catching up on in the speed of light.

If this is the case.

I think it's the other way around. If we assume that empire building is going on right now that woukld mean the culprits behind the scenes scheemrs controling NATO, UN etc etc.

If that is the case then they have to lie at every turn and even this people are catching up on in the speed of light.

If this is the case.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Certainly lying and deception is basic politics.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Certainly lying and deception is basic politics.

What I was trying to convey was that all historic empires has failed when sprung out of a nation such as the mongol, roman, brittish - hell even sweden had an empire.

They all crumbled under their own weight.

Now if that has shifted to a form where private interests are banding together to form empires under the surface, then that is a lot of deception that people are actually more and more aware of.

People will always try of course but it's debatable how far it's gone and the power these groups actually hold.

Lets not forget those millions who suffered from such an evil regime that is all too often conveniently swept under the carpet.

http://listverse.com/2014/02/04/10-evil-crimes-of-the-british-empire/
A snippet.

In the 1950s, the people of Kenya decided they wanted their nation back. Unfortunately, the people they wanted it back from just happened to be the same guys responsible for every other atrocity on this list. Fearing a countrywide rebellion, the British rounded up 1.5 million people and placed them in concentration camps. What happened in these camps will turn your stomach.

Under slogans like “labor and freedom” and other variations on ” Arbeit macht frei,” inmates were worked to death as slave labor filling in mass graves. Random executions were not-uncommon and the use of torture was widespread. Men were anally raped with knives. Women had their breasts mutilated and cut off. Eyes were gouged out and ears cut off and skin lacerated with coiled barbed wire. People were castrated with pliers then sodomized by guards. Interrogation involved stuffing a detainee’s mouth with mud and stamping on his throat until he passed out or died. Survivors were sometimes burned alive.

The official body count is under 2,000, but more reliable estimates place the total dead in the tens or hundreds of thousands. Most of them were civilians or children, detained on vague, trumped-up charges of aiding the rebels. And it was all for nothing. Kenya was declared independent in 1963. In using those camps, the British lost both their African outpost and their souls.

The Bengal Famine
10.jpg

In 1943, a deadly famine swept the Bengal region of modern East India and Bangladesh. Between one and three million people died in a tragedy that was completely preventable. At the time, the extent of suffering was put down to an incompetent British government too busy dealing with a war to look after its empire properly. But in 2010 a new book came out claiming the lack of famine relief was deliberate and that the deaths of those millions had been intentionally engineered by one man: Winston Churchill.

According to the book, Churchill refused to divert supplies away from already well-supplied British troops, saying the war effort wouldn’t allow it. This in itself wouldn’t be too damning, but at the same time he allegedly blocked American and Canadian ships from delivering aid to India either. Nor would he allow the Indians to help themselves: the colonial government forbade the country from using its own ships or currency reserves to help the starving masses. Meanwhile, London pushed up the price of grain with hugely inflated purchases, making it unaffordable for the dying and destitute. Most-chillingly of all, when the government of Delhi telegrammed to tell him people were dying, Churchill allegedly only replied to ask why Gandhi hadn’t died yet.

If all this is true—and documents support it—then Winston Churchill, the British war hero who stood up to the Nazis, may well have starved to death as many innocent people as Stalin did in the Ukrainian genocide. Could the man who held out against Hitler really be capable of such an atrocity? Judging by the rest of this list, it wouldn’t be surprising.

To be fair, I don't think any of this stuff was "swept under the rug." Everyone knows that the Brits, the Belgians, and other colonial powers were horrific to the Africans, and divided up their land with willful disregard for tribal territories which resulted in brutal civil wars. If anyone doesn't know this, they probably flunked history or are just stupid (or I guess, simply weren't taught it). There's a reason the British were able to take over so much of the earth; they were ruthless beyond belief.

Back