International Elite Afghan commandos 'betrayed' by the British and left behind to be hunted down

I'm sure the British special forces would have risked their lives to protect them if they were Ukrainian. We all know why they left them to die.
You’re projecting on to people you never met. The men who actually worked with them and trained them are probably heart broken with this turn of events. I know this because our guys built close bonds with a lot of their SF too.

You’re projecting on to people you never met. The men who actually worked with them and trained them are probably heart broken with this turn of events. I know this because our guys built close bonds with a lot of their SF too.

I mean that’s true but that’s what everyone does on this forum. We judge situations and people that we don’t know based off the limited information we have.

I’m also talking about the government and leadership here since soldiers don’t have the power to make decisions.

We should have had a contingency plan of some kind. It's not like when the withdrawal happened it wasn't looking likely that things were going to go to shit pretty much immediately.

The Afghan military was hopeless corrupt and weak, the US soldiers were doing all the fighting while the Afghans tagged along and extorted and robbed civilians. The war hawks pretended that everything was sort of good and were content to keep the money flowing into the war. The US and the allies were into short term solutions and depended on warlord crooks keeping the order instead of building the country. So with the loss of the airbases in late 2020 and a reduction of US troop numbers to a mere handful of 2500, the US military there was crippled. I don't think you can properly plan for scenario where the US forces are tiny and crippled with a total govt collapse.

I'm sure the British special forces would have risked their lives to protect them if they were Ukrainian. We all know why they left them to die.

With over 500,000 Ukrainians already dead, the Poms and the rest of nato are purposefully doing a bad job. Let's demolish Ukraine, flatten it, kill the people and their culture, then have lots of people from israel move in. Lots already have in Kiev. Make it the first smart country, build it from scratch!

When I was there the Air Force had to confiscate a lot of drugs from the elite commandos before they could get on the C-130…

According to the contractor I was with he said they were majority just hired killers and not exactly the most trustworthy group.

When I was there the Air Force had to confiscate a lot of drugs from the elite commandos before they could get on the C-130…

According to the contractor I was with he said they were majority just hired killers and not exactly the most trustworthy group.

- They didnt had any chance:

Theres another one were a PMC that's was training them, gets the guys smoking and using i think heroine.

- They didnt had any chance:

Theres another one were a PMC that's was training them, gets the guys smoking and using i think heroine.

I have videos somewhere similar to this. Them practicing marching, jumping jacks and the like. That was the run of the mill ANP though.

The commandos we picked up in Kabul were a nasty asa group though. Lots of them were just out to kill opposing tribal rivals.

I have videos somewhere similar to this. Them practicing marching, jumping jacks and the like. That was the run of the mill ANP though.

The commandos we picked up in Kabul were a nasty asa group though. Lots of them were just out to kill opposing tribal rivals.

- Coments on the tube said they become targets because their wrongdoings when they were commandos.

Back