Law $1 million bond for rioters. Does this help, or make things worse?

It is not excessive at all. The celebrities were paying to get people out cheaply. Let them have to dig deeper into their pockets so they stop supporting criminal activity. When these people see they will not be bailed out right away they may think twice about being criminals.

Fires can get out of hand very quickly and some asshole starting a dumpster fire can lead to a lot of destruction or what if they set a business on fire and there are apartments above it or row houses next to it. There is potential for a lot of issues because some foolish people want to throw a temper tantrum because criminals are getting injured or killed.

We are in a unique moment in history where some poor sap has to be made an example out of for the greater good.

Rioting over anything and everything needs to end ASAP.
lol "unique moment in history"
*posts most cliche regurgitated law and order speech imaginable that has been repeated for literally millenia*

People have been killed by protesters. No doubt CNN isn't reporting it so you haven't heard about it.
Feel free to post a source confirming the protesters arrested in Lancaster resulted in someone dying in a fire.

lol "unique moment in history"
*posts most cliche regurgitated law and order speech imaginable that has been repeated for literally millenia*

Oh yeah 2020 will go down as just any other year in history as far as civil unrest goes.

It’s not a cliche.

It’s a fact.

The fact that you think it’s hyperbole shows me exactly where you’re coming from.

What sort of mental handicap causes you to A) format all your shitty posts in fragmented fashion? and B) Make you think posting a picture of a burned out building = city burned down?

I personally know more people who have lost homes to fires in the last week than the entirety of those photos.
And you're on here instead of doing something for them right now?
Whatta guy.

That bond is higher than most murder cases.
Even kidnappers and robbers have a lower bond than that.

And you're on here instead of doing something for them right now?
Whatta guy.
I live in a different state and have sent them money... (luckily just relatives of friends, not my immediate family)

What are you doing for the world again?
Oh yeah, being a complete nothing runt pretending you have a functional argument lol

You see all those buildings standing essentailly fully intact in the backgound? That's a city that isn't burned down.

These are photos of a series of arsons. Not a city burned down.

Both are bad, they aren't the same.

Do you seriously think he meant that an ENTIRE city had burned down?

You guys use this hyperbolic language about everything it's hard to take you seriously.

Cities did not burn to the ground. Period.

Some buildings and structures were damaged in a few cities. Not entire cities.

If a city has been subjected to a fairly significant amount of damage from "peaceful protests" does it really matter how it's described? Why couldn't someone who lives near the destruction say "I'm tired of my city burning" and be correct? Or would you lend more credence to "I'm tired of my neighborhood burning" and then question where they lived?

What sort of mental handicap causes you to A) format all your shitty posts in fragmented fashion? and B) Make you think posting a picture of a burned out building = city burned down?

The same mental handicap that took the comment literally . . .

I’m fine with it as I think the likelihood of them going back out immediately and doing the same thing again is extremely high.

Feel free to post a source confirming the protesters arrested in Lancaster resulted in someone dying in a fire.

So you immediately hedged your bet to specifically Lancaster, and specifically by fire. Concession accepted.

Back