Law $1 million bond for rioters. Does this help, or make things worse?

Even your pictures you can still see the city in the background.

ROFL I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO SAY IT

"Well they didn't get it all so it doesn't count"

Wow, amazing words of comfort you dumb fuck. I'm sure it'll be of great consolation to the people who's lives who revolved around those structures.

Can we write "you can still see the city in the background." on the fuckin tombstones of the people who died?

Jesus Christ listen to yourself! Does that statement sound like something somebody who has ANY compassion would say?! ROFL oh god liberals are a joke

You see all those buildings standing essentailly fully intact in the backgound? That's a city that isn't burned down.

These are photos of a series of arsons. Not a city burned down.

Both are bad, they aren't the same.

Oh God I'm literally gonna have liberals walking into this trap like a line of lemmings going off a pier.

You people are disgusting but I can't stop laughing at the same time holy shit what a morning.

Wow, amazing words of comfort you dumb fuck. I'm sure it'll be of great consolation to the people who's lives who revolved around those structures.

Can we write "you can still see the city in the background." on the fuckin tombstones of the people who died?

Jesus Christ listen to yourself! Does that statement sound like something somebody who has ANY compassion would say?! ROFL oh god liberals are a joke

when people are committed to an ideology, they go all the way. there is no use really.

You guys use this hyperbolic language about everything it's hard to take you seriously.

Cities did not burn to the ground. Period.

Some buildings and structures were damaged in a few cities. Not entire cities.

You guys use this hyperbolic language about everything it's hard to take your seriously.

Cities did not burn to the ground. Period.

Some buildings and structures were damaged in a few cities. Not entire cities.

Well he only hit one or two kids in the classroom so he technically wasn't a mass shooter.

titoortizdigsgrave.gif

What sort of mental handicap causes you to A) format all your shitty posts in fragmented fashion? and B) Make you think posting a picture of a burned out building = city burned down?

I personally know more people who have lost homes to fires in the last week than the entirety of those photos.

Helps keep these WPEMs, and other POSs off the street and sets an example.

I have no issue with the 1 million bond.

fu*k them.

Well he only hit one or two kids in the classroom so he technically wasn't a mass shooter.

titoortizdigsgrave.gif

APhD.gif

Even your pictures you can still see the city in the background.

You see all those buildings standing essentailly fully intact in the backgound? That's a city that isn't burned down.

These are photos of a series of arsons. Not a city burned down.

Both are bad, they aren't the same.

These are legitimately retarded, out of touch points. The kind of points that we expect sheltered, Middle Class White Leftists to make. Congrats, you boys were right on point.

https://www.claimsjournal.com/news/...d insured losses from,the country,” Ruiz said.

https://omaha.com/business/markets/...cle_102c4e03-2a97-50ed-92e5-551d06390a1a.html

What sort of mental handicap causes you to A) format all your shitty posts in fragmented fashion? and B) Make you think posting a picture of a burned out building = city burned down?

I personally know more people who have lost their homes to fires in the last week than the entirety of those photos.

I don't fuckin know man. People are dying and buildings are burning. Let's talk about my formatting and a bunch of fucking construction zoning.

I don't fuckin know man. People are dying and buildings are burning. Let's talk about my formatting and a bunch of fucking construction zoning.
People died in these fires? Source?

Back