“UFC 300 is the greatest card ever” - Dana

Have a weird feeling that Aspinall vs DC is going to mail event 300. DC said he knows who the main is. Also pulled from the booth this week. Not to mention potentially sets up that Jones fight at heavyweight. Aspinall wins and they created a main stream star
DC has said his back is shot.

If he does come back ... he gonna get TKO/KO'd again.

His back and his weight won't let him have his best tool ... his wrestling.

The one with GSP and Bisping as the main event was the best modern card they've had.

It's still no Shockwave 2004 tho

Have a weird feeling that Aspinall vs DC is going to mail event 300. DC said he knows who the main is. Also pulled from the booth this week. Not to mention potentially sets up that Jones fight at heavyweight. Aspinall wins and they created a main stream star
I guess that's fair. If Jon gets Stipe then Aspinall should get DC or someone retired, but stepping out of the booth with a bucket of Popeyes on semi-short notice isn't going to go well for him lol

Motherfucker put Holly Holm in a card and he is saying that? Ish Ish Ish
Soulless ginger cunt is crushing a can.
102 years old Miller vs Green? GTFO
Andrade and Rodriguez are fighting for what? They are both irrelevant in their weight class.
Yusuff vs Lopes is a fun one but is random as fuck.

Fuck off Dana

Cormier is almost 45, a gazillion pounds overweight these days and he is old coming off 2 loses. That fight should not be sanctioned.

-no main event slated
-a women’s title fight that has little to no interest
-a “bmf” BELT (a fake belt) where gaethje is fight holloway (who is from the division below and has shown no evidence of being capable at lightweight previously)

Positives: Oliveira vs arman, jiri vs Rakic

I mean, there’s a lot of bad luck involved in this card suffering, but it’s more than just that. Dana is overstuffing his turkey (O’Malley) with ufc 299 to attempt to build O’Malley and to interfere with the numbers for ngganou in boxing the same weekend.

UFC 200 fell apart due to the stars being roiders (jones and lesnar). let’s see how ufc 300 turns out. So far… no good

I wonder who will be main event? If it's not Jones, McGregor, or Gaethje-Malkachev for LW belt, who's a big enough star to headline this card? Jones is supposedly recovering from injury, Conor is nowhere in sight, and Islam is off for religious holiday. Who else could top this card?

Dana gunna Dana

every fight will go to a UD and it will be the boring-est card in COMBAT HISTORY :p

-no main event slated
-a women’s title fight that has little to no interest
-a “bmf” BELT (a fake belt) where gaethje is fight holloway (who is from the division below and has shown no evidence of being capable at lightweight previously)

Positives: Oliveira vs arman, jiri vs Rakic

I mean, there’s a lot of bad luck involved in this card suffering, but it’s more than just that. Dana is overstuffing his turkey (O’Malley) with ufc 299 to attempt to build O’Malley and to interfere with the numbers for ngganou in boxing the same weekend.

UFC 200 fell apart due to the stars being roiders (jones and lesnar). let’s see how ufc 300 turns out. So far… no good
Every single fight on the card is a banger. Main will be announced this week. Don’t be such a kill joy.

Every single fight on the card is a banger. Main will be announced this week. Don’t be such a kill joy.
Fair enough. I’ll still bet and watch regardless. Hope it delivers in spite of the issues.

Almost every fight on every card in PRIDE had at least one top 10 world ranked fighter. I might be exaggerating a bit, but I'd like to know the percentage of PRIDE fights that involved a top 10 fighter. Their cards were stacked.

7 fighters on 298 don’t even have fkn Wikipedia pages and theres ppl saying its better than 300 lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back