News Jim Miller Will be on UFC 300 Card

But don't put him on the PPV

I get that people masturbate over the "omg he was on 100,200 and now 300"

but lets get some world class contenders fighting against each other on this main card, champions, number one contenders, that type of shit
Fair point.

Question: Jim has won 4 of 5 and has been very active for the last several years. Would you put Connor who is extremely inactive and has been finished in 3 of his last 4 fights dating back to 2019, ahead of Jim?

Fair point.

Question: Jim has won 4 of 5 and has been very active for the last several years. Would you put Connor who is extremely inactive and has been finished in 3 of his last 4 fights dating back to 2019, ahead of Jim?

A former double champion? Biggest PPV star the sport has?

vs the longhaul guy who has been middle of the pack for most of his career?

That's a yes from me

He was on opening prelims for 100 and 200 now i think he can finally move up 2nd opening prelims

That's awesome news to hear.
War Miller!

He has a fight scheduled in Jan though dosent he? So it assumes he takes no injury from that contest.
This announcement is just going to piss off fate. Now Miller will break a leg for sure.

They should have booked him for 296 instead of next month! He was also on 96 & 196

Never heard of this miller guy.

Miller vs guida retirement fight for both.

But don't put him on the PPV

I get that people masturbate over the "omg he was on 100,200 and now 300"

but lets get some world class contenders fighting against each other on this main card, champions, number one contenders, that type of shit
Bork Lazer yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa

Back