Why do women misrepresent their weight on online dating?

• Thread starter Black Beast Cucking
  • Start date
Here's a tip for you,

If a woman says average body type and doesn't have any pictures that Include her face and entire body, she's fat period. Don't waste your time,

You gotta use all methods. Bars, clubs, grocery store, online, whatever. Bars are the best hands down but the online game isn't to be slept on.

In my experience, the kinds of girls you're going to pick up at bars are not the kinds of girls you actually want to pick up.

Or you maybe for you, those are exactly the kinds of girls you're looking to pick up. . .

Stop trying to understand women...just fuck them

Here's a tip for you,

If a woman says average body type and doesn't have any pictures that Include her face and entire body, she's fat period. Don't waste your time,

This...if she only has pics of her face, stay away no matter how pretty the face, she's a fatty...

This...if she only has pics of her face, stay away no matter how pretty the face, she's a fatty...

Lol I have some fucking crazy ass stories with women I've met on pof over the years. Never seek out a real relationship with any woman you meet on a dating site. Only use it to fuck them and move on. Dating a woman off a dating site is literally the worse thing you can do. They are the worst of the worst, lowest quality women you will ever find.

I was chatting with a girl online once, she was cute in the pic she sent to me on my phone. We arranged to hook up and meet for a date but we lived like 2 hours apart. During the week before our date she would send me a picture, every day it was like she kept sending me pictures of her getting bigger and bigger, then finally the day that we were supposed to go out she sent me the worst pic of all and she was a buffalo, it was like the first few pics she sent me must have been like a decade old back when she was younger and hotter or something, the first couple of pics she looked hot but gradually each pic after that was worse and worse and then finally that last one she looked like a nasty looking hag, I stopped answering my phone and just dropped all contact with her. Nice try bitch.

never had a online dating profile, seems kinda desperate.
there are women, like, everywhere.

Only banged one fat girl, but I gotta admit it was alright.

<mma4>
I've never gotten down with a really legit fat girl.

definitely had some porkers though.

I agree though. Getting your dick wet is better than not

well, there are rules to know this, if they dont have a full body pic, they're fat, if its only a selfie = fat, fat face = fat, not that its wrong because they appeal to their positives i guess but it serves to know this

One of my nephews was in the same situation recently. The bitch even had 'athletic' as her built and told him how much of a gym shark she is. That was until he met her. The blob was twice his size. Her face and neck looks skinny but the body though...

I've banged a couple of porkers from OkCupid, the weight thing never got in my way of pounding some ass

What's worse is when you meet a hot tranny at a bar and when you take her home you find out she's not.

Back