Why do women misrepresent their weight on online dating?

• Thread starter Black Beast Cucking
  • Start date
extra_large_cropped_mama-june-exclusive-red-dress-2.jpg

There are no limits to science.
Or photoshop

194tu7q47vuc6gif.gif

I have a few words of advice when using tinder. Don't bother with any other site/app. Tinder seems to have the prettiest girls but you'll still run into the girls who know how to use camera angle sorcery. What you do is you suggest meeting up at a coffee shop or bar and whatever you do make sure you get there BEFORE she does. Order your drink of choice then sit down at a table, not at the bar. When she gets there she will have to walk up to the bar to order her drink. If she's what she looked like in the pics you pay for it, if she pulled some trickery you don't. Pretty decent trick if you're on a budget too.
1429227638622.gif

Stay thirsty my friends.

It's easy to disregard some wildebeest online by just ignoring it. Now if you meet said wildebeest in person, it's a bit harder because you don't know if it will charge at you if you make it mad.
deadpoolgoodone_zps8wajbzz4.gif

I actually do not feel the TS' pain.

Aside from one, every girl I've met online has actually been better looking in person than in their picture. The only exception is the girl who I'm currently dating, and looks just as cute in person as she does in her pictures.

My wife was smaller than her picture, with bigger tits. I lucked out I guess.

I don't know why guys even bother with online dating. It's way easier to pick up girls irl.

I don't know why guys even bother with online dating. It's way easier to pick up girls irl.

Do you go to any places in particular or do you strike up a conversation with a pretty lady anywhere? I find it difficult to do so unless there is like a mutual activity we are both at.

I have a few words of advice when using tinder. Don't bother with any other site/app. Tinder seems to have the prettiest girls but you'll still run into the girls who know how to use camera angle sorcery. What you do is you suggest meeting up at a coffee shop or bar and whatever you do make sure you get there BEFORE she does. Order your drink of choice then sit down at a table, not at the bar. When she gets there she will have to walk up to the bar to order her drink. If she's what she looked like in the pics you pay for it, if she pulled some trickery you don't. Pretty decent trick if you're on a budget too.
1429227638622.gif

Stay thirsty my friends.

Tinder is the worst in my experience. In order, I'd go Bumble, Plenty of Fish, Coffee Meets Bagel, then Tinder. I've gotten 1 date off of Tinder in 3 months. Bumble has netted me 4-5, CMB at least 3 that I can think of, and POF has gotten 2 (in a month).

The worst are the ones with the thin faces but the big bodies. They look great in the headshot but then looks like they are wearing a fat suit when you meet them.

lmao @ having to use an online dating site.

You gotta use all methods. Bars, clubs, grocery store, online, whatever. Bars are the best hands down but the online game isn't to be slept on. I've had some easy wins that only took a few days worth of messaging. Plus, Hillary duff was on tinder.

I have recently started dating online, and they really do it all the time. Damn, it is so awful

same reason why if you asked any guy their dick size they always add a little extra to it. Especially if advertised to women.

It's called marketing and promoting.

Get with the times.

Only guys with small dicks do that, bro.

Back