Why do women misrepresent their weight on online dating?

• Thread starter Black Beast Cucking
  • Start date
same reason why if you asked any guy their dick size they always add a little extra to it. Especially if advertised to women.

It's called marketing and promoting.

Get with the times.

Because they want attention. Same reason guys lie about height online. If you tell the truth you'll scare them away more often than if you lie and they have to deal with you in person.

For the same reason that men misrepresent their height.

Apart from Hollywood actors and pro wrestlers, who on earth lies about their height? Is this really a thing with American dudes?

You can lie about age cos you can't see someone's age, but you sure as shit can't lie about height cos we can see you're not 6"2 in real life, so why misrepresent yourself online knowing you'll be exposed in person? I'm skeptical about this idea.

I've never known women to lie about weight either - since when do dating sites have a weight category? They just describe themselves as 'curvy'. Of course, 'blobby' would be more accurate but that's not the same as fibbing about weight.

Apart from Hollywood actors and pro wrestlers, who on earth lies about their height? Is this really a thing with American dudes?

You can lie about age cos you can't see someone's age, but you sure as shit can't lie about height cos we can see you're not 6"2 in real life, so why misrepresent yourself online knowing you'll be exposed in person? I'm skeptical about this idea.

I've never known women to lie about weight either - since when do dating sites have a weight category? They just describe themselves as 'curvy'. Of course, 'blobby' would be more accurate but that's not the same as fibbing about weight.

They crop photos as shown earlier to make them look skinny when they're huge. And yes guys under 6 feet tall lie about their height, because women are shallow as fuck. You can always wear shoes with lifts, and many people have no idea what height someone is anyway. So many people lie that guys have told stories on here about women telling them they MUST be 6 ft+, because their last 5'10 boyfriend had them convinced he was 6 feet tall.

I can never trust online pictures of women because they can do alot to manipulate their image. Makeup makes a massive difference..
Sometimes a woman is photogenic ,but looks average in person. Then you have woman who arent photogenic but look better in person..

Seriously, at least 90% of the women I've met from online dating sites have been significantly heavier than their profiles and pictures seemed to indicate. It's gotten to the point that if I'm talking to someone new online I begin to imagine what they will look like 20lbs heavier because that's at least closer to the truth. So why? Why misrepresent your weight if you're gonna be outted as a bigly heavy girl upon us meeting?

Why do guys misrepresent their height ? Or penis size ? Or coolness factor ? Skills in bed ? Strength ? Fighting ability ? Drinking ability ?

They can be smart as hell and yet completely irrational.
My ex wife, actual quote:
"Well, yes, I said that, but I didn't say that!"
You know you're in for it when they stop using sentences that are internally consistent.

*looks at AV*

Would you say that they can be... illogical?

funny thing, all the guys i met online were actually hotter in person. it was a mindfuck. id expect an average or below average guy (yeah im not fussy if a fella is nice to me lol), and in person it would be like, DAMN!!!! lol xD one guy had an incredible jawline. i'll never forget

met a girl from online too. in her picture she looked like a chubby red head. in person she was a huge red head. didn't care though. she was very nice, funny as fuck, compassionate, and intelligent. seemed like a legit good well rounded person.

i never post my pictures on my profile. im scared ill pick out photos where i look great, and be a let down in person. tbh i put more effort into looking nice for a photo than i do to look nice in person lmao. oh well~

I would expect this trend to continue.

Women misrepresent their weight online like men misrepresent their peen and wallet size on sherdog.

That's just people being people.

Because they want attention. Same reason guys lie about height online. If you tell the truth you'll scare them away more often than if you lie and they have to deal with you in person.

exactly

people hope that the connection built is enough to cover lies in weight finance or whatever...

I know a chick who's a legit 9 from the neck up . The girl could have had any dude she wanted if she hit the gym. Instead she lives in a small dead end town and hangs out at old people bars. Seems happy tho so whatever.
I like to be truthful up front fwiw. I'm being honest about my 11" penis, you should be honest about your weight

I recently saw this phenomenon a few weeks ago at a party. This chic had a 9 1/2-10 face, but as soon as she gets up I notice she has a Wal-Mart ass. Like droopy as fuck. Was so baffled.

Oh and to the question. Cause they still want to get laid and lying and taking overhead camera shots is easier than eating healthy and working out. To be fair everybody is fake on online dating for the most part. Don't think it's specific to women.

why do guys lie about their height? probably the same reason.

TS, you ask this about a species that disguises their identity with make-up?

maybe it's bc ive spent so much time on a goth website, but from that first picture alone i could tell you that girl would look awful in person. first off, she barely has any fucking eyebrows. and she's clearly using the lighting to her advantage. oh and pink eyeshadow looks like shit.
Well, you can tell she is hiding herself so you can figure it out she's not gorgeous but dear Lord she looks like an alcoholic manatee!

Seriously, at least 90% of the women I've met from online dating sites have been significantly heavier than their profiles and pictures seemed to indicate. It's gotten to the point that if I'm talking to someone new online I begin to imagine what they will look like 20lbs heavier because that's at least closer to the truth. So why? Why misrepresent your weight if you're gonna be outted as a bigly heavy girl upon us meeting?

Well, did you expect her to click the 'fat as fuck' section on her profile?

Man up. Turn off your online rubbish which caters to being a panzy and actually go hit on sloots Take dick out. Start instructing women what do as you helicopter dick the shit out of her.

TS, you ask this about a species that disguises their identity with make-up?

No matter how hot a woman, weight is never a good look on women and this is with a generation of men who have low test, raised by single moms, and a array of social engineering promoting fatties.

giphy.gif

extra_large_cropped_mama-june-exclusive-red-dress-2.jpg

There are no limits to science.

Back