Why do women misrepresent their weight on online dating?

• Thread starter Black Beast Cucking
  • Start date
POF is the Walmart of dating sites
PREACH

Damn, truer words have never been said.

I never liked the site, but if you had asked me before why that was, I wouldn't have an answer for you. Thanks for putting it into words.

Women misrepresent their weight online like men misrepresent their peen and wallet size on sherdog.

That's just people being people.

Speak for yourself duuuuuuude!

There are many super honest men out there and I am one of them. I make sure all of my pics are head to toe or at least waist up. And no funny angle or lighting.

Oh and I haven't came across a dating website yet that has a "peen" description section.

Last edited:
I don't know why guys even bother with online dating. It's way easier to pick up girls irl.

Simple mathematics and logistics proves your statement false. Especially for seasoned online daters that know the difference between pictures and cropped/doctored pictures.

Plus I'm done going to bars and clubs. The smell of cigarette smoke has annoyed me enough to stay away from them.

Yeah, I'd rather fuck a chick that's a gym rat with an average face than a fatty with a cute face.

THIS all day long. Been preaching this for years.

If we bros all ban together with this frame of mind we could change the world.

I loved every single chubs. They were great in the sack.

11vr8es.jpg
Is she looking for truffles?

Same reason men lie about the size of their pee pee or their height.

I always lie about my dick size. Tell women that it's pretty small, and they're pleasantly surprised when it's perfectly average.

Drinking ability? This is another weird category that I'd have a hard time believing only but a few guys even mention. But this does vary from day to day. Try going out drinking after a 2 hour training session (MMA or BJJ) and try replacing your fluids with alcoholic drinks. You'd get tipsy MUCH faster.

I only brag about my drinking ability after my 12th beer.

It's easy to disregard some wildebeest online by just ignoring it. Now if you meet said wildebeest in person, it's a bit harder because you don't know if it will charge at you if you make it mad.

No they are hoping once they come over to your house that you'll just say fuck it I've come this far. Hey I've been there a few times when it's been like a month and I've put in some work I'll get my rocks off and move on. This was my go to move when me and my ex of 9 years broke up. I had no interest in dating or even casually seeing a girl. At the same time I needed to get laid with as little effort as possible. So when all else failed....

Some real salty cunts on tonight.

One beast without a pic advertises me stop talking to her after they see her pic. I say lets see. She responds "ummm how about no! You look like the kind of guys who stop talking to me so I'm ending this now." Lulz hahaha

A few other lame women but that one was real good. Why advertise you are ugly then when someone asks get all pissy?

Pof is jokes. Its like a bill burr stand up all night long.

I haven't experienced too many misrepresenting pictures. One girl I met up with looked way better in her pictures, but there was nothing done to the pics to make them appear misleading, she just looked better in pics. I do find it hilarious though that "average" covers like 125 lbs to about 250 lbs. Its a huge range.

But to be fair, women don't have it much better. For those who are actually serious it must suck to get hundreds of messages a day that would make sex offenders blush.

I'd much rather sort through messages than have to put in the effort to send them.

I had to leave when the 10 I was chatting with showed up and looked like she was 265 after a tough weight cut.

Pof is hotdog down a hallway territory. Epic trolling on there though. It has entertainment value.

Because they want attention. Same reason Conor McFaggot lie about height online. If you tell the truth you'll scare them away more often than if you lie and they have to deal with you in person.
Fixed

Last night I was talking to this girl I dated for about a year and half recently. Can't remember how we got to the subject, and I was telling her how she was so much more beautiful a few years ago, but she really let herself go. Her reason was that she was depressed at the time so she wasn't eating much and exercising every day.

Not entirely sure why she can't do the same now, sans the depression, but she's put on at least 3 stone and it's a real shame. Kinda contributed to me not really caring about the fact that we weren't seeing each other anymore.

women are terrible with measurements. i mean, you can tell them you 6 inch cawk is 8 and they'd believe it until you piss them off, then its a little dick.

the industry is also pandering to their emotional needs. in 10 years, 00s will be whale status

2B5DEDD300000578-3198316-image-m-17_1439570364085.jpg

2B5DEDD300000578-3198316-image-m-16_1439570338163.jpg

<{clintugh}>

No mayo just chubbies.

99fb9fafe59ba908e2dae8f13f5e74b0.jpg

{<tongue}

I tried POF last year. Man, I was getting so many messages from women that I did not find remotely attractive. It really makes you appreciate the Tinders and Bumbles, where you both have to agree that the other is attractive before talking. I felt really guilty not responding to the messages. One woman who I did not find remotely attractive messaged me that I was put on this earth for her. I really hope she wasn't depending on a response/date.

Back