Why do women misrepresent their weight on online dating?

• Thread starter Black Beast Cucking
  • Start date
B

Black Beast Cucking

Seriously, at least 90% of the women I've met from online dating sites have been significantly heavier than their profiles and pictures seemed to indicate. It's gotten to the point that if I'm talking to someone new online I begin to imagine what they will look like 20lbs heavier because that's at least closer to the truth. So why? Why misrepresent your weight if you're gonna be outted as a bigly heavy girl upon us meeting?

It's easy to disregard some wildebeest online by just ignoring it. Now if you meet said wildebeest in person, it's a bit harder because you don't know if it will charge at you if you make it mad.

They are magicians with that camera too! Certain angles make them look like less of a chunker sometimes!

Is this a real question? They want attention and they know most guys don't want fatties, especially on a web site where the first thing you see and judge them by is their physical appearance. /thread

Because they want attention. Same reason guys lie about height online. If you tell the truth you'll scare them away more often than if you lie and they have to deal with you in person.

they do it in real life too, to your face. online is no different.

Well I know a lady who lied about her age to get younger men. Do women really list their weight in their profiles? lol I would only base my interest off of their pics

They are magicians with that camera too! Certain angles make them look like less of a chunker sometimes!

Legit sorcery what girls can do with angles and makeup. The facebook pages of girls you know irl are always amazing. Like wtf this bitch is not attractive, but on facebook she goes from a 5 to an 8.

upload_2017-4-3_14-56-45.jpeg

giphy.gif

They're not going to advertise themselves as batshit insane either. Never trust anyone on any online dating site.

Same reason they don't advertise "I'm demanding and bitchy"
{<jordan}

When I was younger I thought it was just the girls I dated. Then I started paying more attention to friends and coworkers girlfriends

For the same reason that men misrepresent their height.

I know a chick who's a legit 9 from the neck up . The girl could have had any dude she wanted if she hit the gym. Instead she lives in a small dead end town and hangs out at old people bars. Seems happy tho so whatever.
I like to be truthful up front fwiw. I'm being honest about my 11" penis, you should be honest about your weight

{<jordan}

When I was younger I thought it was just the girls I dated. Then I started paying more attention to friends and coworkers girlfriends
They can be smart as hell and yet completely irrational.
My ex wife, actual quote:
"Well, yes, I said that, but I didn't say that!"
You know you're in for it when they stop using sentences that are internally consistent.

Back