Why do women misrepresent their weight on online dating?

• Thread starter Black Beast Cucking
  • Start date
Happy wife happy life. Thats why you are all divorced.

Entitlement is a real emotional killer.

For real. For example...
Beatrice-Gibbs.jpg

aa7EjUO.gif

nintchdbpict000299701218.jpg

Would. Especially the 2nd one. I like a bbw/chubby girl....however i hate the camera view pics and you get a surprise when you meet them

as stated earlier, the majority of people on dating sites lie, men and women; they just lie about different things...

i had a friend on a dating site, i had known her like 13yrs, i was on said dating site at her house talking to her while i was checking my acct. I saw this girl who looked super attractive, thick but super attractive; it was my friend the one i known for 13 yrs and was sitting right next to... she had angled and adjusted her pics to the point i didnt recognize her...she looked at least 50-75lbs lighter.

anyways her prob is she was very large and wld mislead guys, so when they met they would either bail or sleep w/her or get head then not call her back..

she attribute it to guys being assholes, not her lies

I've been guilty of getting head and never calling/texting again.

Everyone has the right to their preferences though. If guys don't like fat women and then feel like they were "tricked" by your magically-angled, fat-melting pictures, they don't you shit. You misrepresented yourself, and that's what happens. I've turned away a few dates immediately because of shit like that. Like, show up to the spot, see her, and peace. When they text about being stood up, I just tell them that they look nothing like their photos.

I met a bunch of girls on POF several years ago before I was with my current gf. Pretty much all of them turned out to be fat when I met them but they had cute faces so I was none the wiser at the time. You have to learn to dissect their pics to find hidden signs of fattiness. The most reliable giveaway in my experience is the girls arms. Since they tend to take pics in a way where you can't see their bodies and usually part of their arms or shoulders are visible. In all seriousness, most women are insecure about their weight and they know that no matter what SJWs say, obesity will always be considered as an undesirable trait in women.

If the chick has more face pics than body pics, and especially face pics with no body pics, she's most likely insecure about her weight.

Amen. Also, if her pics look like they were taken from outer space. You know, that really high angled one. She is most likely doing it to hide what her figure really looks like.

For the same reason car dealers advertise a lower price than you actually pay. They just want to get you in the door. Once you're there, they know it's a much smaller step to closing the deal. I'm pretty sure guys also take pictures of themselves in advantageous poses for those sites too though. I've never actually online dated, so I don't know. But I would be surprised if they didn't.

they're relying on that once on a date, they will charm you or get you drunk enough to bang.

I've been guilty of getting head and never calling/texting again.

Everyone has the right to their preferences though. If guys don't like fat women and then feel like they were "tricked" by your magically-angled, fat-melting pictures, they don't you shit. You misrepresented yourself, and that's what happens. I've turned away a few dates immediately because of shit like that. Like, show up to the spot, see her, and peace. When they text about being stood up, I just tell them that they look nothing like their photos.

I'm 5'8" but online I'm 5'9"

They are trying to get their fat little foot in the door and either hope you wont notice or be won over by their bubbly personality... neither of which typically happens...

I blame those fat girl finds a mate type movies.

They are trying to get their fat little foot in the door and either hope you wont notice or be won over by their bubbly personality... neither of which typically happens...

I blame those fat girl finds a mate type movies.
How about the proud fatties? I smashed a chubber that is vegan (how you fat and only eat vegetables?) But man could she suck a dick! Was a nice girl too. Had money. Nice car. Great career. Used me like a piece of meat and never talked to me again.

Would always fat shame herself. #fatgirlprobs #fatnfab total IG hoe that craved attention.

On pof tonight.

Scored 2 vids of a 4/10. She was real eager to send them and thinks I will drive 3 hours to see her tomorrow night (fuck off lol i have muay thai). One was a guy fucking her (guy spread her ass a bit and can see brown spots) second was her fucking herself with a wine bottle.

Lmao all after 25 minutes of boring chat. Told me to drive 3 hours and fuck her at night when her 10 year old is asleep. Red flags all the way there.
POF is the Walmart of dating sites

I like how they lie to themselves also:

300lb whale @ 5'3

.... Average body size

or

Athletic

lolololol

I smashed a chubber that is vegan (how you fat and only eat vegetables?)

This is pretty much an ex, I did ponder that question frequently.

They load up on donuts, and "healthy" protein bars (not that kind) when you ain't around. And those are all 200-400 calories.

I dunno what's going on, but since we dipped, it looks like she's on the road to whaledom, and will reach full whale status in about 1-2 years.

Last edited:
How about the proud fatties? I smashed a chubber that is vegan (how you fat and only eat vegetables?) But man could she suck a dick! Was a nice girl too. Had money. Nice car. Great career. Used me like a piece of meat and never talked to me again.

Would always fat shame herself. #fatgirlprobs #fatnfab total IG hoe that craved attention.

Got to applaud that crowd. Those are the ones who post their real pics and work every little chubby ounce. Hespect..

Got to applaud that crowd. Those are the ones who post their real pics and work every little chubby ounce. Hespect..

She was actually really beautiful too. Would of relationship that one just for the sex. Didnt think best head of my life and easy top 2 fuck in my life at 35.

My long term ex had nothing on her in looks and bedroom game. Or career. Or car. Shit, maybe she was the one lol.

She was actually really beautiful too. Would of relationship that one just for the sex. Didnt think best head of my life and easy top 2 fuck in my life at 35.

My long term ex had nothing on her in looks and bedroom game. Or career. Or car. Shit, maybe she was the one lol.

Hahahahaha. Nice!

Hahahahaha. Nice!
I left out the best part that gives life the most hope. Knowing I trained muay thai and jits made her crave me. Just shows what not being a lazy pos can get you. There are men on dating sites who are just straight bums.

Back