Why do women misrepresent their weight on online dating?

• Thread starter Black Beast Cucking
  • Start date
I've tried a few online dating and the gals on there are busted, for the most part, not only lying about the weight stuff but just in general messed up personalities.

Seriously, at least 90% of the women I've met from online dating sites have been significantly heavier than their profiles and pictures seemed to indicate. It's gotten to the point that if I'm talking to someone new online I begin to imagine what they will look like 20lbs heavier because that's at least closer to the truth. So why? Why misrepresent your weight if you're gonna be outted as a bigly heavy girl upon us meeting?
Because you're a manlet.

It's pretty easy to avoid getting catfished on Tinder. Most girls attach their instagram and if they don't have any full body pics then just don't go out with them because you know they're hiding something.

Online dating is a mess. Just this year I have dated 3 total nutjobs and a few girls never showed.

Nut #1 - is a school teacher. Had an obsession with wanting me to wear jeans and a flannel shirt. I a pic of her with an old guy wearing this outfit on her dresser. I asked who it was "my father. I found him dead last year." What in the fuck?

Nut #2 - dated this one for a month. She said she never had a sitter on weekends so i never bothered coming around. I left one of my hats there and went by on a Saturday to pick it up. She answers the door and starts to panic. I hear some guy in the back yell "is that the pizza guy baby?". She confesses in a text to me her boyfriend is only home on weekends so we can still hangout on weekends. This girl had her fb listed as in a relationship with me. What in the fuck.

Nut #3 - only went on 2 dates with her. Great sex, best head I ever got in my life. She was one cold hearted girl because she ghosted me the next day. Lol

haven't read the thread,but its cause they're lying cunts.

12'' wide? That's why you bang bbw

6a00d8341c63ff53ef0133ecde6f37970b-pi

Women misrepresent themselves all the time in real life, so why would online be any different.

push up bras
makeup
contact lenses
high heels
etc

I think its the norm that everyone will try elevate the perception of their attractiveness a notch. But 4's posing as 7-8's is unacceptable. Theyre just wasting everybodys time, including their own.

If the chick has more face pics than body pics, and especially face pics with no body pics, she's most likely insecure about her weight.

On pof tonight.

Scored 2 vids of a 4/10. She was real eager to send them and thinks I will drive 3 hours to see her tomorrow night (fuck off lol i have muay thai). One was a guy fucking her (guy spread her ass a bit and can see brown spots) second was her fucking herself with a wine bottle.

Lmao all after 25 minutes of boring chat. Told me to drive 3 hours and fuck her at night when her 10 year old is asleep. Red flags all the way there.

as stated earlier, the majority of people on dating sites lie, men and women; they just lie about different things...

i had a friend on a dating site, i had known her like 13yrs, i was on said dating site at her house talking to her while i was checking my acct. I saw this girl who looked super attractive, thick but super attractive; it was my friend the one i known for 13 yrs and was sitting right next to... she had angled and adjusted her pics to the point i didnt recognize her...she looked at least 50-75lbs lighter.

anyways her prob is she was very large and wld mislead guys, so when they met they would either bail or sleep w/her or get head then not call her back..

she attribute it to guys being assholes, not her lies

The worst is when they are skinny top, fat bottom.

So they post pics from the elbows up and they look great.

Then you go on that date and...

I'm getting alot of heat that pics are fake. One is at the gym in a tank but I dont have my face in it. Other is a pic of my back (its pretty thick) so again no face pic. Then i have another where I'm at dinner in a suit. Last is me in my Gi after a roll and wasnt wearing a rash guard so its mostly open you can see a muscled, sweaty chest.

In flock the 35-40 single moms that get fucked and chucked every week, or some blimp. Fake pics. Nobody looks like that in real life. Ive never seen you around.

Lmao because i dont hang out at bars or the bakery. Alot of women just want to reject and be rude to in payback for all the men that use them and this is their ego trip for the day.

The ones who have the guts to give it a shot are pleasantly surprised when its all legit.

I'm getting alot of heat that pics are fake. One is at the gym in a tank but I dont have my face in it. Other is a pic of my back (its pretty thick) so again no face pic. Then i have another where I'm at dinner in a suit. Last is me in my Gi after a roll and wasnt wearing a rash guard so its mostly open you can see a muscled, sweaty chest.

In flock the 35-40 single moms that get fucked and chucked every week, or some blimp. Fake pics. Nobody looks like that in real life. Ive never seen you around.

Lmao because i dont hang out at bars or the bakery. Alot of women just want to reject and be rude to in payback for all the men that use them and this is their ego trip for the day.

The ones who have the guts to give it a shot are pleasantly surprised when its all legit.
You don't show face pics, brah?

Insecure about your mug or what?

I used to be insecure about my lack of a quality six pack, until I started this whole online dating shit and realized that the vast majority of women 25-35ish do not give a shit if you have abs. Like none of them.

They just want to know if you're capable of holding down a well paying job/career, can be brought around friends and family without embarrassing them, can be counted on when they need help, and would be a good father to their children. You of course also have to hold it down in the bedroom.

As long as you're pretty enough in the face to get them to the point of them wanting to find out the rest, you're golden.

You don't show face pics, brah?

Insecure about your mug or what?
Kinda. Its scarred to shit. Off the bat that detracts a woman. When i have lots of face pics i get little response. Barely any face pics I get a high response. I will play the percentages. Online is just a back up for real life.

It's funny every girl has a dramatic story about getting cheated on, yet when they cheat they weave this huge story justifying how it's ok because of how they felt at the time. They do the same thing with lying. They can justify everything they do based on their emotions, but guys never get a pass.

The whole idea that women are more nurturing or more honest about their emotions than men that pop culture pushes is crazy. They have more fluctuation in their emotions, I'll give em that. Most women I've known don't even understand why they feel the way they do, or want to understand. It's like hey wtf we can't BOTH be guessing how you feel and what you want.

<36>
Women: men cheat because they are bastards

Also women: women cheat because men are bastards

Back