Why do women misrepresent their weight on online dating?

• Thread starter Black Beast Cucking
  • Start date
Why?

CitkFRwWEAIKuId.jpg

That's why.

Now if you find a half decent looking one online shes gonna throw the "my ex's were abusive" line to gain sympathy off the start so the guy will overlook her faults (mental illness). One of my ex told me her last 2 ex were abusive. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Fast forward to when we break up and she tells guys i punched her AND her children. Yet i gave her son a PS4 even after we broke up because he wanted one so bad.

Never, ever trust a woman who red flags herself that she was abused. Most likely she full of shit or loves drama.

Sorry for the slight off topic but a decent 7/10 messaged me today and about 6 in she is looking for sympathy for being in abusive relationships. My response was "I dont need some goon coming after me with a bat. Bye."

Then little sweetheart here tries changing the tune. Red flag. First ballot for the cunt hall of fame.

Same reason men lie about the size of their pee pee or their height.

You have to also be careful with the women that are pretty slim now, but have lost 100+ lbs recently. You meet them, they look fine, then all of a sudden you see a little pudge and you're like "I can deal with that". You get back to the house and take off their clothes, and there is a fucking kangaroo pouch on their lower stomach, with deflated sagging breasts. It's happened to me TWICE. Fuuuuuck.

You have to also be careful with the women that are pretty slim now, but have lost 100+ lbs recently. You meet them, they look fine, then all of a sudden you see a little pudge and you're like "I can deal with that". You get back to the house and take off their clothes, and there is a fucking kangaroo pouch on their lower stomach, with deflated sagging breasts. It's happened to me TWICE. Fuuuuuck.

Has also happened to me. Thing hung down i had to push it up to get it in.

But you still went through with it, right?

Both times.

I haven't experienced too many misrepresenting pictures. One girl I met up with looked way better in her pictures, but there was nothing done to the pics to make them appear misleading, she just looked better in pics. I do find it hilarious though that "average" covers like 125 lbs to about 250 lbs. Its a huge range.

But to be fair, women don't have it much better. For those who are actually serious it must suck to get hundreds of messages a day that would make sex offenders blush.

Man, women have a gift for taking those overhead selfies that completely misrepresent their weight. Just being aware of the potential manipulation is half the battle, but I feel like everyone can get duped.

Man, reading this thread is making me want to create a dummy Facebook account(I deleted mine in December) and hit Tinder and Bumble again. Even though there were a lot of conversations and dates that went nowhere, I still had some quality sex with two good-looking women. Both were "average" in size; a little overweight, nothing drastic, with big tits and tight pussies. I had a good date with a legit 9 out of 10, but that sadly went nowhere. Man, I would have came in seconds with that one. 30 years old but she looked 22, beautiful blonde, small, muscular legs, big tits, and a gorgeous face. She must have had the whole internet to choose from.

Last edited:
Kinda. Its scarred to shit. Off the bat that detracts a woman. When i have lots of face pics i get little response. Barely any face pics I get a high response. I will play the percentages. Online is just a back up for real life.
Fair enough.

I only ever had three pics: one of me smiling, another with some friends at a bar smiling, and a group work shot of me smiling.

Before I met my girl, who I also met online, I literally had at least one date set up every week. There were roughly a dozen girls total this year.

Happy wife happy life. Thats why you are all divorced.

Entitlement is a real emotional killer.
Preach.

Now if you find a half decent looking one online shes gonna throw the "my ex's were abusive" line to gain sympathy off the start so the guy will overlook her faults (mental illness). One of my ex told me her last 2 ex were abusive. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Fast forward to when we break up and she tells guys i punched her AND her children. Yet i gave her son a PS4 even after we broke up because he wanted one so bad.

Never, ever trust a woman who red flags herself that she was abused. Most likely she full of shit or loves drama.

Sorry for the slight off topic but a decent 7/10 messaged me today and about 6 in she is looking for sympathy for being in abusive relationships. My response was "I dont need some goon coming after me with a bat. Bye."

Then little sweetheart here tries changing the tune. Red flag. First ballot for the cunt hall of fame.
I dated this girl i met online. She was gorgeous, big butt and chest, short bob'd hair and really self confident. I noticed after a while she told some tall tales which i started to suspect were nonsense.
Then she claimed she'd been raped twice and had miscarried several times....then we had sex and she ghosted me.
Then got in touch 3 weeks after sex and claimed she was pregnant, then came the cries that she somehow knew her body was rejecting it and even if it didn't reject (wtf?!) Then she would abort it.
I put up with it for a while but then came the 'i'm gonna drive off a cliff' phonecalld started happening so i got the hell away from her. Who knows what she told the next sucker about me. Some people are just nuts

I'm 5'9 3/4" irl but online I'm 5'10".

Hope no one ever breaks out the measuring tape.
I'm 5'11.5

Had my height as 6ft on pof

Got measured by my then gf....was quite embarrassing

Why do guys misrepresent their height ? Or penis size ? Or coolness factor ? Skills in bed ? Strength ? Fighting ability ? Drinking ability ?

Height? If there are guys that do this it's very few and far between

Penis size? OK, guys joke around about this more than anything. Also, show me a dating site that has an option to list this in the profile section.

Coolness factor? Who the hell tries to talk this up? And who is the authority on this?

Skills in bed? Again, which dating site had an option to list this? And who is the judge?

Strength? Show me a dating profile that displays a guy talking about how much he benches.

Fighting ability? Which guys are lying about this? This isn't 1980s where a guy can talk about the kumites he fights in. Who or what kind of guys have you been cruising for and where? Is here such things as MMA dating websites?

Drinking ability? This is another weird category that I'd have a hard time believing only but a few guys even mention. But this does vary from day to day. Try going out drinking after a 2 hour training session (MMA or BJJ) and try replacing your fluids with alcoholic drinks. You'd get tipsy MUCH faster.

Bottom line is, this thread is about women and how comfortable they are with lying/hiding about their weight.

So to answer the TS question: Well they already use make up so that alone is a slippery slope right into light shading, cropping, and all out photo shopping when it comes to pictures on dating profiles.

Height? If there are guys that do this it's very few and far between

Penis size? OK, guys joke around about this more than anything. Also, show me a dating site that has an option to list this in the profile section.

Coolness factor? Who the hell tries to talk this up? And who is the authority on this?

Skills in bed? Again, which dating site had an option to list this? And who is the judge?

Strength? Show me a dating profile that displays a guy talking about how much he benches.

Fighting ability? Which guys are lying about this? This isn't 1980s where a guy can talk about the kumites he fights in. Who or what kind of guys have you been cruising for and where? Is here such things as MMA dating websites?

Drinking ability? This is another weird category that I'd have a hard time believing only but a few guys even mention. But this does vary from day to day. Try going out drinking after a 2 hour training session (MMA or BJJ) and try replacing your fluids with alcoholic drinks. You'd get tipsy MUCH faster.
<YeahOKJen>

On pof tonight.

Scored 2 vids of a 4/10. She was real eager to send them and thinks I will drive 3 hours to see her tomorrow night (fuck off lol i have muay thai). One was a guy fucking her (guy spread her ass a bit and can see brown spots) second was her fucking herself with a wine bottle.

Lmao all after 25 minutes of boring chat. Told me to drive 3 hours and fuck her at night when her 10 year old is asleep. Red flags all the way there.
<{clintugh}>

Back