We almost saw GGG lose to Jacobs because of his AGE

yep, he was outboxed by a fighter with the superior gameplan. GGG is relatively slow anyway, so he isn't as reliant on physical attributes that fade with age.

He's not slow.
He slows his speed down a bit because he emphasizes placement n precision over raw speed.
Not saying Mayweather but he ain't slow.

Boxing middleweight is 160 lbs.

Yea but I'm talking actual weight on fight night.

One was 170 lbs and the other was around 183-184 lbs my best guess that's why he refused to weigh in and lost the right to fight for the belt(s).

The rule is we make the 160 scale but 24 hours later you can't be more then extra 10 lbs or no belts on the line.. he clearly had a plan to be as big as possible just to get the W he didn't care about the belts.

GGG looked slow and weak out there. He won but BARELY won. Wouldve KO'd Jacobs a year or 2 ago.

GGG is 35.

Floyd is 40 (41 when he fight Cloner)

Age means more in boxing than it does in MMA. In MMA, you have guys like Yolo and Manuwa at 37 dominating. P4P GOATS like Chocolito are losing at 30+
grats on creative thinking.

a few things.
mma is easier to compete in , so that helps older roided fighters.
Conor is getting destroyed in sparring by low level boxers. YES CURRENTLY

The damage control is real itt.

Yea but I'm talking actual weight on fight night.

One was 170 lbs and the other was around 183-184 lbs my best guess that's why he refused to weigh in and lost the right to fight for the belt(s).

The rule is we make the 160 scale but 24 hours later you can't be more then extra 10 lbs or no belts on the line.. he clearly had a plan to be as big as possible just to get the W he didn't care about the belts.
"My best guess" "183-184"
"Belt (s)"
"No belts"
"Belts"
"Clearly"
So you are basically saying you have no idea what actually went on and are just guessing.
Why do you use the word clearly when you are making guesses and passing along false info?
Thats how one org worked. Not the fight or the other orgs involved.

Again with this "he is past his prime" bullshit.
"Past his prime" should only be used for fighters that CLEARLY lost something, like speed, strength, ability to push the pace, chin... not automatically because said fighter is not a youngster anymore.

Golovkin looked absolutely the same, the real difference was Jacobs is bigger than GGG and a damn good fighter.
Floyd looked as good as ever against Pacquiao and Berto, age is just a number, he was better, sharper, more skilled against Berto then he was against Judah.

"My best guess" "183-184"
"Belt (s)"
"No belts"
"Belts"
"Clearly"
So you are basically saying you have no idea what actually went on and are just guessing.
Why do you use the word clearly when you are making guesses and passing along false info?
Thats how one org worked. Not the fight or the other orgs involved.

What are you on about ?

The scale is 160.

If you want to have the belt on the line you need to be max 170 the next day.

He refused to step on the scale the next day hence he was way way more bigger then 170, most likely it was planned just to win the fight but not get the belt (or belts how ever the fuck boxing works now days).

The dude was max 15 lbs bigger then GGG that stepped on the scale and was 170 on fight night.. I would estimate he was around 183-184 lbs no fucking shit sherlock I wasn't in the fucking locker room at best I can make and educated estimate.

Now get out, stop wasting my time if you can't put 2 and 2 together and use a bit of logic.

I don't think GGG's age had as much to do with his performence as the level of competition did. Jacobs is a legit contender and fought well.

Don't diminish Jacobs performance (even though he lost) because of GGG's difficulties in that fight. Golovkin won against a guy that made him look mortal.

What are you on about ?

The scale is 160.

If you want to have the belt on the line you need to be max 170 the next day.

He refused to step on the scale the next day hence he was way way more bigger then 170, most likely it was planned just to win the fight but not get the belt (or belts how ever the fuck boxing works now days).

The dude was max 15 lbs bigger then GGG that stepped on the scale and was 170 on fight night.. I would estimate he was around 183-184 lbs no fucking shit sherlock I wasn't in the fucking locker room at best I can make and educated estimate.

Now get out, stop wasting my time if you can't put 2 and 2 together and use a bit of logic.
Hey moron. You keep saying you have no idea how boxing works or the belts work. Lol yet you are still trying to be right.
STFU and listen
-All fights do not work the same thats why every fight has their own bout agreement or contract.
-The secondary weigh in is not always standard or a norm. If so it would of been in said bout agreement / contract.
-GGG had multiple belts. If you want the opportunity to win those belts you have to pay the organisations hefty fees for their corresponding belt
- Danny did not want the IBF belt. He didnt want to pay them their fee.
- Danny would of still been Champ and kept his belt because they dont require the 2nd weigh in
-Since Danny still could of been champ. Didnt want to pay the fee. And knew he is moving up after hes done with GGG and Canelo he could care less about unifying belts because he planned to vacate them afer around 2 fights anyways. Plus it gave him an advantage 100% within the rules.
- there is nothing "educated" about playing guess the weight like you are a carny at a fair.

Learn how boxing works before you go around pretending like your guesses mean jack shit. You just flat out said you had no idea how the belt orgs work and your post prove that.

Hey moron. You keep saying you have no idea how boxing works or the belts work. Lol yet you are still trying to be right.
STFU and listen
-All fights do not work the same thats why every fight has their own bout agreement or contract.
-The secondary weigh in is not always standard or a norm. If so it would of been in said bout agreement / contract.
-GGG had multiple belts. If you want the opportunity to win those belts you have to pay the organisations hefty fees for their corresponding belt
- Danny did not want the IBF belt. He didnt want to pay them their fee.
- Danny would of still been Champ and kept his belt because they dont require the 2nd weigh in
-Since Danny still could of been champ. Didnt want to pay the fee. And knew he is moving up after hes done with GGG and Canelo he could care less about unifying belts because he planned to vacate them afer around 2 fights anyways. Plus it gave him an advantage 100% within the rules.
- there is nothing "educated" about playing guess the weight like you are a carny at a fair.

Learn how boxing works before you go around pretending like your guesses mean jack shit. You just flat out said you had no idea how the belt orgs work and your post prove that.

Haha you are just to silly.

He didn't want to pay the fee ?

Hahaha you freaking goof.. get the heck out.

He wanted to game his ass he wanted to be the bigger man and he was.

Freaking naive people I swear.

<36>

<36>

His team has said for awhile after Golovkin their plan was Canelo or to move to 168. No need to pay the sanctioning fees.

GGG looked slow and weak out there. He won but BARELY won. Wouldve KO'd Jacobs a year or 2 ago.

GGG is 35.

Floyd is 40 (41 when he fight Cloner)

Age means more in boxing than it does in MMA. In MMA, you have guys like Yolo and Manuwa at 37 dominating. P4P GOATS like Chocolito are losing at 30+
Nah, I think Jacob's size and his style is what seemed to win him the fight. He was just a better class opponent than GGG has been fighting.

Chocolatito also seemed to win. He's moved up a lot in weight so is fighting bigger opponents. He showed his class last night. Even though his opponent showed a lot of heart and kept swinging it was Roman that was slipping punches and landing more effectively. It's too bad he took all those headbutts and was bleeding like a stuck pig. He fought through it all like a champ though.

<36>
You dont know the difference between to and too. Its "too silly. " You dont even understand 3rd grade grammar. Thats the real LOL
You didnt or cant read. I said I'm sure it helped him and was part of it. IT WAS 100% WITHIN THE RULES.

So you would pay an extra sanctioning fee for a belt you plan on vacating soon?????He would of paid for a belt he was going to throw out for no reason. He had no plans to unify all the belts and stay at that weight long term.

How in the world do illiterate people who also cant do basic financial math feel the need to reinvent the wheel?

His team has said for awhile after Golovkin their plan was Canelo or to move to 168. No need to pay the sanctioning fees.
This...Not only that, this is not rare. It happens a lot. Just more proof of somebody not following the sport and telling on themselves.

Not trying to bash you TS. Im just curious. You are very wrong an alarming amount of times.
Yet you post with such conviction and confidence.
Why do you continue to make bold claims or guesses and try to pass them off as facts? At what point do you get a little self awareness?
For a second there I thought you were writing to Trump...:D

Back