Aldo's last run is looking better and better (A deeper look into his BW run)

Who gives a fuck?

"waaaahhh Aldo isnt the Greatest of 5 yrs ago anymore!"

Congratulations on your fake made up rankings
I get it man you’re hardcore and been a fan for a while, but how can Aldo be the divisions GOAT if he lost, and dominantly at that, to anyone of the other possible GOATs?

Aldo was a great fighter with one of the best career’s ever. He’s going out of prime is overblown though and this post actually proves it. Aldo only lost to the best of the best both in FW and BW and in a competitive way, except for Conor fight.

We must acknowledge that Conor, Max and Volk beat him in his prime, which in a way makes him only the 4th best FW of all time. You could even argue that he’s 5th, behind Topuria. And don’t get me wrong, he’s definitely in the discussion of being the FW GOAT with Volk, you can make the argument for. All I’m saying that prime Aldo lost to Conor, Max and Volk and most likely would lose to Topuria

Would've been more admirable if he retired at 30.

NOT

I get it man you’re hardcore and been a fan for a while, but how can Aldo be the divisions GOAT if he lost, and dominantly at that, to anyone of the other possible GOATs?
Real fan: Jose Aldo thank you
Punk Mothafuckaz: You cant thank Jose Aldo. :: rifles through wikipedia record :: He isnt the :: imaginary title ::

I mean omg. He lost! He sucks!

I'm certain he would have beat Cruz in or out of prime.

TJ and Cejudo, less certain. But not out of the question at all.
I think Aldo rolls the TJ that fought Sandhagen. But yeah, IDK about Henry. Although tbh I think Aldo's TDD holds up and he jabs the fuck out of Henry on the feet.

I think Aldo rolls the TJ that fought Sandhagen. But yeah, IDK about Henry. Although tbh I think Aldo's TDD holds up and he jabs the fuck out of Henry on the feet.
I think Aldo after Yan,the gulf between him and the top guys widened. He was still a live dog against the the top 5 - 10 guys though.

Aldo would do great as a coach, goat takedown defense, and fantastic defense for those calf kicks that are causing mayhem in the sport.

I think Aldo after Yan,the gulf between him and the top guys widened. He was still a live dog against the the top 5 - 10 guys though.
Hmm, I'm not sure I totally agree. I think Yan was a particularly bad matchup for him and I like his chances against TJ and Henry, especially the versions that fought against Sandhagen and Merab. TJ had regressed a lot, I mean the TJ that beat Barao would give BW Aldo fits imo, and the Henry that beat Moraes would break Aldo with pressure probably, but the TJ that fought Sandhagen had regressed a lot, and the Henry that fought Merab only had one round of cardio and I think Aldo matches up pretty well with both.

Hmm, I'm not sure I totally agree. I think Yan was a particularly bad matchup for him and I like his chances against TJ and Henry, especially the versions that fought against Sandhagen and Merab. TJ had regressed a lot, I mean the TJ that beat Barao would give BW Aldo fits imo, and the Henry that beat Moraes would break Aldo with pressure probably, but the TJ that fought Sandhagen had regressed a lot, and the Henry that fought Merab only had one round of cardio and I think Aldo matches up pretty well with both.
I really wish we could have seen if Cejudo could take Aldo down.

I really wish we could have seen if Cejudo could take Aldo down.
Yeah that would have been really interesting. Still think Aldo's TDD holds up in that case though.

Back