We almost saw GGG lose to Jacobs because of his AGE

Sanchez hesitated pretty suspiciously when asked the same question. He doesn't have the same handspeed as a few years ago. He wasn't ever quick, so now he's often obviously slow.

Both guys walked into the ring heavier than the weight limit for the weight class above the one they were fighting in. That's boxing.

Yeah an boxing is a declining, poorly managed sport. And you could also say the same thing if one entered the ring 1 lb heavier and another 35 lbs heavier so its pretty vapid.

I bet he'd make an awesome weed dealer. Very fast and efficient just eyeballing sacks. (pause)
Hahahahahaha. Then wonders why he has no repeat customers.

Or better yet graduates to coke dealer then wonders why people are shooting at him..."but i eyeballed it brah. Chillax"

I don't know if he's got old overnight, was bothered by Jacobs' power more than we could really see, or what, but it was a weird performance from someone who's normally so committed to setting the pace and tone of a fight

Hahahahahaha. Then wonders why he has no repeat customers.

Or better yet graduates to coke dealer then wonders why people are shooting at him..."but i eyeballed it brah. Chillax"
The bag weighed 1.6 grams last night then rehydrated to 1.8. Clearly not fair so he had to take some out.

Such is life when you have magic eyes!

But really conversations like these keep pushing the divide between boxing and MMA fans. We all could do better. That was a good teaching moment for him, he could have learned a lot about boxing and it's politics through that conversation but names and insults get thrown around and then no one listens and the cycle repeats.

But god damn, still can't get over how awesome of a fight that was.

The bag weighed 1.6 grams last night then rehydrated to 1.8. Clearly not fair so he had to take some out.

Such is life when you have magic eyes!

But really conversations like these keep pushing the divide between boxing and MMA fans. We all could do better. That was a good teaching moment for him, he could have learned a lot about boxing and it's politics through that conversation but names and insults get thrown around and then no one listens and the cycle repeats.

But god damn, still can't get over how awesome of a fight that was.
Exactly. I probably overreacted but he was just posting text walls of nonsense. Totally not receptive to anything other than his narrative formed from a complete guess. Its like you should try to understand how something works before you have such a strong and condemning opinion on it. Or dismissing facts for your guesses.
Just last week a dude from the heavies made a thread asking how boxing networks and promoters worked. He learned a lot and was polite. Everyone in the thread was nice and helpful to him.

Yea but I'm talking actual weight on fight night.

One was 170 lbs and the other was around 183-184 lbs my best guess that's why he refused to weigh in and lost the right to fight for the belt(s).

The rule is we make the 160 scale but 24 hours later you can't be more then extra 10 lbs or no belts on the line.. he clearly had a plan to be as big as possible just to get the W he didn't care about the belts.

Thanks for clarifying.

Yea but I'm talking actual weight on fight night.

One was 170 lbs and the other was around 183-184 lbs my best guess that's why he refused to weigh in and lost the right to fight for the belt(s).

The rule is we make the 160 scale but 24 hours later you can't be more then extra 10 lbs or no belts on the line.. he clearly had a plan to be as big as possible just to get the W he didn't care about the belts.
That's not accurate. The rule for the IBF is what you said.

Jacobs fought for all the belts aside from the IBF. You do realize that if he had gone to the IBF weigh in and weighed in over, the fight still would have gone on? The IBF weigh in means nothing to anyone but the IBF.

New to the forums. Just wanted to share my breakdown! The fight could go either way depending on how you saw the fight and how you see boxing. It is very subjective. I had Golovkin Winning in a very close fight. Much respect to boxing and it's true fans regardless of who you think won.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bLaVu2phhBI

Back