Warhammer 40k

The Black Library put out a video on facebook yesterday with Dan Abnett reading the into to the next Gaunt's Ghosts book 'The Warmaster' and saying fans will be able to get their hands on a copy at the Black Library Weekender next week.

Sisters of silence back..awesome ..should keep femnazis off 40ks back

New codex for the guard eldar and maybe nids soon

Sisters of silence back..awesome ..should keep femnazis off 40ks back

New codex for the guard eldar and maybe nids soon
FYI: Nids aren't a maybe, there have been WD shots with them showing off new profiles for carnifexes. They are definitely the next codex.

EDIT: and, just checking the recent articles over at the Bell of Lost Tacos we've got confirmation that Nids go on preorder this week, and the community site just posted a big preview article [LINK].

FYI: Nids aren't a maybe, there have been WD shots with them showing off new profiles for carnifexes. They are definitely the next codex.

EDIT: and, just checking the recent articles over at the Bell of Lost Tacos we've got confirmation that Nids go on preorder this week, and the community site just posted a big preview article [LINK].
Feel lore wise nids are op and neeed toning down ,the unlimited numbers and alost daft levels of energy conversion ie we eat our dead and are somehow back to sqaure one energywise?

gaurd are stronger then eldar in 8th edition

The Black Library put out a video on facebook yesterday with Dan Abnett reading the into to the next Gaunt's Ghosts book 'The Warmaster' and saying fans will be able to get their hands on a copy at the Black Library Weekender next week.

Oh f*k yes, Abnett is back to writing 40k? I thought he was dying or something. He's like my Terry Pratchett of science fiction.

Has anyone bought that new Necromunda edition, by the way? I'm thinking of getting it for my brother for christmas. You know, so that he can play it with me.

Has anyone bought that new Necromunda edition, by the way? I'm thinking of getting it for my brother for christmas. You know, so that he can play it with me.

i waiting to see the video game

Oh f*k yes, Abnett is back to writing 40k? I thought he was dying or something. He's like my Terry Pratchett of science fiction.

He got diagnosed with Parkinsons I think but he's back writing again.

Theres the next book in the Eisenhorn/Bequin saga out early next year as well.

Cypher is Luther!

Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

Seriously though, I have no idea if this is even canonically possible.

Lion is a douche. I am still butthurt with him kinning one of his chaplains for telling that the Emperor is highest authority there can be. Loyal my ass.

I don't care which Primarch is next, I'm just thankful they've moved the stale, static timeline/meta-universe along. They're also pushing the HH series toward the assault on Terra finally. I guess they've figured they've wrung as much patience out of the fans as possible on that one.

What I would really like to see is an in-depth series about the Wars of Unity like they've provided for HH. Imagine possibly learning about how Malcador and the Empz started their relationship. Or reading about the development of the Thunder Warriors. All of that jazz. Yep, I think a series on the Wars of Unity would be delicious.

I don't care which Primarch is next, I'm just thankful they've moved the stale, static timeline/meta-universe along. They're also pushing the HH series toward the assault on Terra finally. I guess they've figured they've wrung as much patience out of the fans as possible on that one.

What I would really like to see is an in-depth series about the Wars of Unity like they've provided for HH. Imagine possibly learning about how Malcador and the Empz started their relationship. Or reading about the development of the Thunder Warriors. All of that jazz. Yep, I think a series on the Wars of Unity would be delicious.
And think of the glorious techno-barbarian models. It would be pure 70s-80s heavy metal cheese!

Back