Social A sherbro writes comic book stories

It doesn't look bad in color but god damn that looks amazing just inked. I am a big fan of some inked material. My favorite inked stuff is Bernie Wrightson's Frankenstein. I got to meet him at a comic con and got a poster signed of Swamp Thing. Dumbly, I picked out a colored poster rather than one just inked. Bernie died a year later of brain cancer. In retrospect, I suspect he was doing comic cons at his age to raise money for medical bills though I would hope he enjoyed touring as well. The man's work was amazing.

64c271cf26f53a1099dc4108f5cbd5c2.jpg

I strangely came across a booth with James Robinson and Tony Harris and got a poster signed. It was completely baffling that they weren't promoted considering Starman by Robinson and Harris is up there with The Sandman, and The Watchmen. I was star struck because their shit was so good. It is probably some of the most well put together material I have come across. From start to finish, it was straight up A-tier.

98609dac0226282599a69e3646be8820.jpg
Wrightson is my favourite artist. I had the Frankenstein oversized book. It added so much to the story.

We'll have a PDF version of the comic book in B&W. John and I prefer B&W art, but we went for color because more people like it. It was a tough decision.

Amazing work... you are clearly gifted as an artist. Good luck with it really paying off.

When does your kickstarter go up?

Amazing work... you are clearly gifted as an artist. Good luck with it really paying off.
I'm just the writer. John Himmelstein, a tattoo artist from Daytona, is Bereft's illustrator.
https://www.instagram.com/himmelworks/

Karl Richardson (Warhammer 40K, Judgre Dredd) is illustrating Thirst of Chonan.
https://www.instagram.com/karlrichardsonart/

I also collaborate with a 3rd artist names Rob Gaughran.
https://www.instagram.com/robgaughran/

He does the alternate covers for Bereft and we did a flash fiction project together.
Bereft-cover-English-title-color.jpg

When does your kickstarter go up?
Zero clue. John is working on issue #3 which is the last part of the graphic novel. The script is 93-page long, so it's going to take a while. It sucks he can only do it in his spare time.

What's the plot though?
A sorceress and a vampire create an army of foul creatures and wreak havoc in Texas during the Civil War.

Vampires, zombies, Chupacabras and other nasty creature.

No
A sorceress and a vampire create an army of foul creatures and wreak havoc in Texas during the Civil War.

Vampires, zombies, Chupacabras and other nasty creature.

No trannies? Very un-Sherdog like

Your next comic arc needs to be an allegory for fighting the woke mob and immigration on the southern border.

Other wise me, @Prefect and @PhitePhan won't read it.

<21>
I'm a liberal, not a libtard. There's no message or agenda in my comic book. I just want to make something cool and violent. I think there's not enough comics, tv shows and movies geared towards adults.

The heroes are quite a diverse bunch, but it wasn't a conscious decision to please anybody. I wrote the synopsis and these characters fell into place.

I'm a liberal, not a libtard. There's no message or agenda in my comic book. I just want to make something cool and violent. I think there's not enough comics, tv shows and movies geared towards adults.

The heroes are quite a diverse bunch, but it wasn't a conscious decision to please anybody. I wrote the synopsis and these characters fell into place.

1701082643237.jpeg

Back