Warhammer 40k

No thread bump over Henry Cavill going all in on 40k series after announcing he won’t be Superman anymore??

Lol was coming in to post this after being on vacation...

BLOOD FOR THE FUCKING BLOOD GOD!!!!

Lol was coming in to post this after being on vacation...

BLOOD FOR THE FUCKING BLOOD GOD!!!!

He sounds committed to protecting the IP and delivering it a true to the fluff manner. That’s a pretty big task. I think one of the studios that worked on the departed is already signed to produce though. That’s a good early sign.

Now I just have to hurry up and finish my 40k chest tat I’ve had for a decade in case it gets popular. Fuckers

He sounds committed to protecting the IP and delivering it a true to the fluff manner. That’s a pretty big task. I think one of the studios that worked on the departed is already signed to produce though. That’s a good early sign.

Now I just have to hurry up and finish my 40k chest tat I’ve had for a decade in case it gets popular. Fuckers
Lol nerd

what faction? Pic?

Lol nerd

what faction? Pic?

Nothing crazy. Just an Aquila that spans most of my chest. It’s always felt incomplete. Also the detail of one foot and one head being disfigured could be done better.

You know, I’ve been using this forum for at least 12 years and I have no idea how to insert a picture.

Nothing crazy. Just an Aquila that spans most of my chest. It’s always felt incomplete. Also the detail of one foot and one head being disfigured could be done better.

You know, I’ve been using this forum for at least 12 years and I have no idea how to insert a picture.
Nice.

I post links from discord lol

aawesome ai generated art if 40k was an 80's movie there are multiple parts this is the first one

honestly if this would have been the goat 80's sci-fi movie

These might be the dumbest guns GW has ever made. Looks like a NERF Ballzooka with a random nonsensical ammo feed belt and some rockets glued to the top. What garbage.
20dtq1if2jea1.png

Bump.
Assumed this was a Titan, but no -it's a Knight. GW has gone nutso with the size of their 28mm scale minis.
I'm sorta against models taking up half a table, because I think they defeat the purpose of "miniature" gaming. But when you paint them like a freaking god(dess), I guess I can allow it.

I’m finishing up a 3D printed terminator squad and Gravis Captain for Boarding Actions.

Also the latest animation, Iron Within, is out on Warhammer TV and is legit.

Back