Warhammer 40k

I poorly painted figures in the 90s like a boss.

You want to see some really good Warhammer mini painting check out

https://golden-demon.com/

It's a yearly contest for painted models.

@GhostZ06 is right, the Black Templars started out as a subgroup of Imperial Fists called the Templar Brethren working under Sigismund during the Heresy. When Girlyman broke up the chapters Sigismund took the Brethren and others to form the Black Templars.
Yes a sucessor chapter
Thats what i meant..what would old conservative dorn aka alpha camper aka dig in and hold make of that uber agressive sucessor fantic chapter (basicaly a legion itself in all but name)

@GhostZ06 is right, the Black Templars started out as a subgroup of Imperial Fists called the Templar Brethren working under Sigismund during the Heresy. When Girlyman broke up the chapters Sigismund took the Brethren and others to form the Black Templars.

ah so they are just the phalanx royal guard right?

Yes a sucessor chapter
Thats what i meant..what would old conservative dorn aka alpha camper aka dig in and hold make of that uber agressive sucessor fantic chapter (basicaly a legion itself in all but name)

ahahah iron warriors?

Just finished Horus Heresy Legion and was wondering about the part when the Cabal showed Alpharius and Omegon the two possible paths that the Horus Heresy could go.

First scenario is Horus is defeated and the Emperor and Imperium continue on for a long time while Chaos slowly slips back in using humanity as a catalyst and eventually spreads throughout the galaxy corrupting everything.

The Cabal wants to of course avert this path because everything is destroyed by the primordial annihilator.

So that brings us to the second scenario.

The Alpha Legion aids the Cabal in ensuring Horus's victory. Once Horus kills the Emperor he regrets what he has become and then starts a crusade to wipe out humanity as well as the foothold Chaos has in humanity.

Both these scenarios are utter shite for humans.

Alpharius decides to carry out the Emperor's will which is ultimately to vanquish Chaos even it means the demise of humanity.

I don't mind spoilers and plan to continue to read the series but it's obvious the Alpha Legion failed the Cabal as Horus was defeated and the Imperium continues well into 40k knee deep in Chasos so what went down with the Alpha Legion that caused their failure.

I'm a 40k noob but I'm on the 8th book of the Heresy series and really digging the universe and lore (fluff).
Dude id say its obvious the alpha legion had their own plan in mind.
When shown options a and b they always found an option c and d

The question now is with death of one of their primarchs has the plan failed ?ie they are so compartmentalised they have they split into lil groups doibg their thing for no set strategy anymore ...rudderless splintercells
....or is everything going to plan ie still loyal to humanity if not the inperium!

Yeah a sucessor chapter
Thats what i meant...what would he make of that uber agressive sucessor chapter (legion really ...just no one bothers to check em as their loyalty is fanaticaly without question)

Yeah a sucessor chapter
Thats what i meant...what would he make of that uber agressive sucessor chapter (legion really ...just no one bothers to check em as their loyalty is fanaticaly without question)

didnt he approve of the the black Templar?

Yes a sucessor chapter
Dorn was still around during the first founding. He already knew what the Black Templars were going to be all about, and Sigismund was had been captain of the IF first company so he obviously approved of the man.

Dorn was still around during the first founding. He already knew what the Black Templars were going to be all about, and Sigismund was had been captain of the IF first company so he obviously approved of the man.
Who couldnt approve of siggy man?
Id say what they were then and the uncomprimisig fanatics they are now could give him some pause

what i wanna know is if the dark brotherhood is still around

Incoming primaris super heavy tank. Looks like ass:

Is that a grav-tank? Looks like a downed thunderhawk

Cool upcomming novels...one.is about alpha legion!!!! About fucking time!

I meam sorry its not about alpha legion they dont exist and never have ;) ...forget u read this!

Back