Warhammer 40k

I know this a zombie thread, but is their a Warnail 40k too?

Got bored doing cardio and decided to watch a 10 minute video explaining this nerd shit to me and surprisingly I found it interesting, would watch a movie on it. Some studio should make a Starship Troopers cgi type movie with the available material

The most interesting part to me is the chaos thing. Would be cool to watch some heroic dude just turn full heel and destroy everything all the while becoming a monster with faces stretch out over his shield and shit

Got bored doing cardio and decided to watch a 10 minute video explaining this nerd shit to me and surprisingly I found it interesting, would watch a movie on it. Some studio should make a Starship Troopers cgi type movie with the available material

The most interesting part to me is the chaos thing. Would be cool to watch some heroic dude just turn full heel and destroy everything all the while becoming a monster with faces stretch out over his shield and shit

It's dark and violent, but at the same time over the top and absurd.

I don't know how it works, but it's working on me.

It's dark and violent, but at the same time over the top and absurd.

I don't know how it works, but it's working on me.

Yep, the video explained that once corrupted the person wants to fight and kill so they head north fighting other chaos soldiers killing their leaders and absorbing that guys soldiers. The whole goal is to impress your god which can give you cool mutations or some weird shit like a huge tail which renders you immobile....or just destroy you in inhuman ways.... I can see why people like this stuff, like I said a movie should be made since I don’t have to read all of it

Nice, I'm sure that's near the WarBandsaw too.

And this
latest

If you want to get the best idea of the background/timeline of the 40K universe go here.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Warhammer_40,000_Universe

It covers from Pre-History up through the "current" century. It covers all of the important key elements of the history.

You can look at other areas of the site to get more info on the Warp, Chaos, Races, etc...

But the timeline I linked to is the best section to start off with.

Back in the day when I used to do a lot of digital art and worked with 3D models, I went on a 40k binge. Used photoshop and Poser alot. This is some of the images I created and still have them up on DeviantArt. My gallery is Howard-33

40k_orks__da_boyz_are_back_by_howard_33.jpg

it__s_been_too_long____by_howard_33.jpg

tau__the_great_good_by_howard_33.jpg

commisar_trask_by_howard_33.jpg

space_wolf__the_hugin_by_howard_33.jpg

death_korps_of_krieg__tribute_by_howard_33.jpg

tallarn_desert_raiders_by_howard_33.jpg

damn these things are sexual. They op like they should be?
No clue, we haven't seen rules yet as far as I know. Box leaks like these aren't all that common and usually happen when somebody nabs a photo of something they aren't supposed to see yet. So the release could be months out, or it could just be a couple weeks. Hard to tell, but GW is teasing a big reveal for tomorrow and these could be part of it.

Massively underwhelming news.
26168879_506511576410492_7034298885541078715_n.jpg

Looks like Custodes are also getting new jetbikes
NYOpenDay-Jan6-CustArmyshot2ywn.jpg

Existing FW models:
99020187262_AgmatusJetbikeSquadron01.jpg

New plastic models:
DS2YP0GW4AAqtrB

Also here is a Space Hulk terminator I painted couple of days ago. Will get better photos when the squad is ready.
yxTe2GTpnyg.jpg

R9TN6UoxvKk.jpg

Back