Warhammer 40k

As a star wars fan id like it if it was like the old cannon for the clones
Aka old wave clones can shoot straight as trained and the newbies are mass produced garbage that cant

you know due to warhammer 40k getting a bit weird, i've been slowly getting into Battletech which would be the next sci-fi universe thats as big as Warhammer

Thinking of starting a Cadian army for 8th edition, I feel like painting some camo. Might just wait a month though and see if they bring any new models out with 8th.

if i recall the blood angels are pretty big on they're education and art an are very fascinated by it, well according to HH.
They are. Sanguinius was one of the more versatile Primarchs, not a raging piece of meat like say Angron.

you know due to warhammer 40k getting a bit weird, i've been slowly getting into Battletech which would be the next sci-fi universe thats as big as Warhammer
Cool
Im hoping gw knows where they are going
Still intrigued aboit one loyalist primarch turning and one choas one doing same!

Ok just read that existing marines can be upgraded (chapter masters first id imagine) and despite test tube images some primaris will still be recruited

Last edited:
They are. Sanguinius was one of the more versatile Primarchs, not a raging piece of meat like say Angron.

yeah, i recall some blood angels taking like a class on Terra before an being taught history. But because Sanguinius imbraced education

Thinking of starting a Cadian army for 8th edition, I feel like painting some camo. Might just wait a month though and see if they bring any new models out with 8th.

Grey urban cameo!

I know a guy who had articles written about him and his paintings in White Dwarf. Won all sorts of awards and was courted by the makers to design stuff for them.

Believe it or not, he actually had sex with a woman once.

I know a guy who had articles written about him and his paintings in White Dwarf. Won all sorts of awards and was courted by the makers to design stuff for them.

Believe you me, I managed to pull some chicks with this hobby. Painting miniatures is appreciated more by general public then, say, video gaming.
Also subcounsciosly women think that if that guy has enough patience to paint lens flares on this tiny ass soldier's gas mask, he has some nimble fingers and patience to find her g-spot.

Believe you me, I managed to pull some chicks with this hobby. Painting miniatures is appreciated more by general public then, say, video gaming.
Also subcounsciosly women think that if that guy has enough patience to paint lens flares on this tiny ass soldier's gas mask, he has some nimble fingers and patience to find her g-spot.

That a hobby is less pathetic than video gaming is a bit like claiming to be the best dwarf in the NBA.

i'm taking a wild guess you have yet to accomplish such a task huh englishman

This can't be posted too many times:

"At the end of the day, though he's been ferried through hell on a ship that's ten thousand years old to some godforsaken, war-torn rock; though he deployed from high orbit with nothing but a grav chute; though he is one of ten million men and women snatched from his homeworld to fight a war he barely understands; though he has been given a weapon that fires small suns and may annihilate him as he fires because the knowledge of how it functions has been lost; though his company is supported by tractor-tanks that run on anything you can burn; though he wages war against a devouring hivemind, ravenous demons and hordes of hyper-advanced aliens with strange technologies and sorceries he never dreamed existed; no one will remember his sacrifice, there will be no records of his deeds, no glorious parades in his honor, and no remembrance of his name. All he will earn is a shallow, unmarked grave on a forgotten world untold lightyears from home.

Yet for all this thankless sacrifice a Guardsman is a man, just like you. He has no millennia-old genetic engineering, no prophetic leader, no miracles of faith. He has his lasgun, his orders, and those beside him. He is the Imperial Guard.

And he will hold the line."

Emperor bless

Back