Warhammer 40k

Thanks man just ordered hero of the imperium from amazon which is the first 3 books apparently.

everything about the IG is ultra British. no wonder why you englishmen like it

Dark-Vortex-40k.jpg

galaxy-shadowbox.jpg

Alpharius/Omegon weren't Chaos aligned, they were working for the Cabal. They're simultaneously anti-Chaos and anti-humanity.

That's why they're not going to "turn."

The Alpha Legion brings balance to the force. They are the first and the last legion. They are Chaos and Law. The legion is all about individual initiative and operatives working isolated and far from support, yet at the same time about collective and cohesive action. They value their human operatives highly; Alpha Marines regularly trust, rely and put their lives in the hands of their human operatives, but at the same time, have no compunctions about coldly and cooly sacrificing and ordering the sacrifice of their own to further their cause. The Alpha Legion all look alike, to the point where outsiders can't tell them apart, yet they can infiltrate other legions. And Alpha legion leadership isn't above deceiving their own if they believe harmful dissension is likely to result from an open discussion. And open and egalitarian discussion (inclusive of human operatives and allies) is something they often do.

The Alpha Legion is everything and nothing. That's why they're so awesome.

That said, da orks are betta!

Anyone able to give me a run down on the HH dark brotherhood?

i'm having a hard time explaining to @Gref

I'm not familiar with the first book so have no idea if it's a good deal. The second one, though, is a bad deal. He wants 69.99GBP plus another 30GBP shipping, for a total of approximately $128. Buying the book brand new straight from forgeworld would be 75GBP + 11.10GBP shipping for a total of $110. It's nearly $20 cheaper to buy the brand new book from forgeworld than it is from that ebay listing.

I'm not familiar with the first book so have no idea if it's a good deal. The second one, though, is a bad deal. He wants 69.99GBP plus another 30GBP shipping, for a total of approximately $128. Buying the book brand new straight from forgeworld would be 75GBP + 11.10GBP shipping for a total of $110. It's nearly $20 cheaper to buy the brand new book from forgeworld than it is from that ebay listing.

fuck.... i cant find those in the united states anywhere...

We need more videos and games where Space Marines are actually as badass as the fluff.

When a Space Marine goes automatic with his bolter into a wave rushing Orks, every round fired should be a headshot. Preferably, each one should be a multi-kill headshot.

When a Space Marine front kicks a heretic, the heretic should just fucking explode.

I always thought this was a great representation of what a superhuman on the level of a spehss marine should look like when fighting mortals:

We need more videos and games where Space Marines are actually as badass as the fluff.

When a Space Marine goes automatic with his bolter into a wave rushing Orks, every round fired should be a headshot. Preferably, each one should be a multi-kill headshot.

When a Space Marine front kicks a heretic, the heretic should just fucking explode.

I always thought this was a great representation of what a superhuman on the level of a spehss marine should look like when fighting mortals:

most games are currently failing at that. Space marine was the only good one

Back