War Machine convicted in 29 counts

Good. Send him away and let him act out his War Machine persona in prison.

I'm not sure where they got kidnapping, but alright... 29 charges? So they just make stuff up and with goofy little minute changes. Give him 10 years or put him in a mental institute.

what was offered?
IIRC, the kidnapping was from a separate incident at the mall that they discovered after they investigated the assault in her home. I could be mis-remembering though.

Does this surprise anyone?

He is supposed to be sentenced in June… wondering what he’s going to get besides the D…

Crazy that he might get life in prison for beating Christy and her new guy. I bet he'll try to kill himself again if he gets more than 25 years.

Just a sad situation all around. Dude obviously has substantial mental problems, but is also quite obviously a very real danger to society.

Wow... so dudr catches his whore fiance in bed with another man, slaps them both around a bit and is gonna get life in jail. LOL.. what happened to this world.

Life in prison or...

He gets out on good behaviour after you've removed his arms.

Why not the death penalty? My taxes will be keep this piece of garbage alive...

Like the back of a volkswagon?

reece.JPG

deadlocked? I thought that means they couldn't come to a decision on a charge?

edit; oh okay, so he was acquitted of attempted murder?
This should explain things:

Wow... so dudr catches his whore fiance in bed with another man, slaps them both around a bit and is gonna get life in jail. LOL.. what happened to this world.

Yeah cause all did was slap them around a little bit. He's really a good guy she was asking for it right?

They should let him out so he can date your daughter. Not dangerous in the slightest.

Damn, hung the attempted murder! Big win for Liederman!

I bet most people reading this think the defense attorney lost, lol

the plea deal was terrible, though.

he'll probably appeal, anyway. the kidnapping charge is kind of hilarious.
No, it's not. Asportation can mean as little as moving the person from one room to another. The appellate court would review the facts in light most favorable to the prosecution and use basically the lowest standard under the law to determine if the jury's finding of fact should be overturned.

Back