War Machine convicted in 29 counts

A life sentence is excessive IMO. It was clearly a spontaneous emotionally-driven crime, and WM was clearly mentally unstable to begin with. Furthermore, I find it hard to believe Mack didn't lead him on at all. Not excusing his behavior, and he obviously should be removed from society, but it's not as simple as most make it out to be.

Hung jury on the attempted murder charge. They will try that again and if they charge him for it yeah he'll be probably looking at the rest of his life in prison and for that I say good riddance to the piece of shit
A hung jury you say? Seems appropriate with Christy Mack involved. Hiyoooo!!!

Seems excessive honestly, theres people doing less time for murder. How can you say he deserves life for that when the girl is alive snd well?

Edit; wood delete normally because you posted that before me but its washingmachine so fuck im.
36ib5lw-gif.3558

36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558
36ib5lw-gif.3558

throw away the key and let him get the train treatment in jail.

You don't beat the shit out of a woman you cowardly POS. Period. I don't care if she cheated, manipulated or hurt your little pussy ass snowflake feelings in any other way. Move on! Find another one if you're a real man! All beating the shit out of a woman proves is you have no control over your emotions and have to resort to physical violence over a smaller, weaker person because that's all your sorry ass has going for you. Probably why she cheated in the first place. Loser.

Exactly. If saying that rape and extreme physical abuse of your partner is reprehensible makes you a white knight then I guess sign me up to the white knight club.

Should have taken the plea when he had the chance.

They should also convict Mack for being a dirty rotten prostitute. And throw them in jail together.

You don't beat the shit out of a woman you cowardly POS. Period. I don't care if she cheated, manipulated or hurt your little pussy ass snowflake feelings in any other way. Move on! Find another one if you're a real man! All beating the shit out of a woman proves is you have no control over your emotions and have to resort to physical violence over a smaller, weaker person because that's all your sorry ass has going for you. Probably why she cheated in the first place. Loser.
Didnt read, cuck

They should also convict Mack for being a dirty rotten prostitute. And throw them in jail together.
They all deserve something. Sad Mack skates clean. Buy i talked to a divorce and domestic violence lawyer friend that i have and he told me he could have talked them down to a plea for around 5 years. Which more or less is going to be rehabilitation centric. But that would mean War Machine would have to apologize and show regret in what he did. The thing about a plea is that it is supposed to prevent a full fucking trial that shows the crying mother to the jury, and the crying victims and all the other bullshit. Im sure this trial looked like a horror show to the jury and to the judge and therefore hes going to serve maximum punishment. Lets just say i knpw someone who killed another man in bed with his wife and only got like 7 years. Killed him!!! I dont know him personally but my lawyer friend does. War Machine is a donk.

I'm not sure where they got kidnapping, but alright... 29 charges? So they just make stuff up and with goofy little minute changes. Give him 10 years or put him in a mental institute.

Holding someone against their will is kidnapping. Whether you take them away or keep them inside their own house. Even preventing someone from calling for help (cops, ambulance, etc) is considered kidnapping.

Lol. And what has the guy ever done or said in his scumbag existence to contradict that "stereotype". They have such an easy time doing it because that's exactly what he is. A fucking guy that has been quoted as saying "real men rape", and you're trying to paint him as some misunderstood, sympathetic character.
Professional fighter bombing a -what- 135lb woman (maybe?) with a liver kick really oughtta be thrown away for as long as possible. She's lucky to be alive.

War Machine should be executed by lethal injection. No mercy.

Hope he gets off with time served just to piss off all the Sherdog SJW's.

Dude went from being a legitimate professional fighter with all the exposure his UFC stint brought him to being in prison, for no other reason than stupidity.

That's a damn shame.

Hope he gets off with time served just to piss off all the Sherdog SJW's.

It doesn't take an SJW to want a repeat violent felon off the streets.

Back