War Machine convicted in 29 counts

dude should never be allowed out of a jail cell.

I wonder if people have been staying away from him in jail or if he's kicking some ass.

Hard to compete with a shank though.

Depends in what kind of jail he's in. No amount of martial arts provess can save you in some.

being an mma fighter will not save you in prison. hector lopez (pro boxer) went to prison. people knew he was bad. a group of guys held him down and stabbed the bottoms of his feet so he couldnt walk to the mess hall.

war machine vs 3-4 guys? sure. war machine vs 20? nope.

He'll either get murdered in prison or hang himself with a bed sheet.

It's frightening how damaged he is, and how it ruined lives other than his own.

He's stated several times people are cool with him in prison and nobody really fucks with him. He already attempted suicide and backed out as well.

Hope he likes getting some love from the brothas.
<{yearp}>

I think you don't understand what attempted murder means. Go sit down in the corner.

I certainly don't. I could use an explanation myself. People get stabbed and shot all the time without their attackers being charged with attempted murder. I don't know how the system perceives that as not trying to kill someone, yet beating someone who you would be capable of killing in seconds if you chose to is worthy of an attempted murder charge.

But it's irrelevant. His actions are worthy of euthanisation in my books, so I won't complain if this society prefers to spend millions containing and babysitting him for the rest of his tormented life instead.

803d0e82bc804e061e1acce75f72d795.jpg

britney-spears-umbrella-3.jpg

Hey, Machine. Don't look so puked out. Better luck next time, fool.

I wonder if people have been staying away from him in jail or if he's kicking some ass.

Hard to compete with a shank though.

No, he's in protective custody (isolation) - that's why he's claiming to go crazy in jail.

If he was in general population he most likely would be a trophy and wouldn't be safe.

Odds Mack writes him in jail and tells him how much she loves him still?

One day wm will get out.

Odds the first thing he does is track her down and kill her?

Both of them are grade A fuck ups.

If this happen in Canada hed probably be out by now

He'd probably have a team of nurses / personal assistants paid for by taxpayers with him all the time too. Because he's the real victim here, right?

He'll be told 20, but he'll probably serve 7 and get out with 'good behavior.'

A lot of misinformation on how prison sentences work in this thread. He was originally offered 16 to life and then 18 to 40 years but turned the deals down. My guess is he'll be sentenced to at least 20 on the low end. In Nevada, you must serve at least the low end of an indeterminate sentence before being eligible for parole and any good time only reduces the high end.

http://www.ncrp.info/StateFactSheets.aspx?state=NV

Been watching a bit and it seems like they want to put the UFC on blast.

I believe the prosecutor(?) is asking questions of deaths in the UFC by chokehold.

Crazy shit altogether.

Back