War Machine convicted in 29 counts

It doesn't take an SJW to want a repeat violent felon off the streets.

This is where these "I hope he doesn't get imprisoned to piss off the SJWs" get it wrong. Actually it's the SJWs that don't want him in prison. These pussies want "social justice," and "social justice" means emptying the prisons because they think violent thugs can be rehabilitated. They want to pollute our streets with criminals like War Machine. This guy will just end up draining our already overly generous welfare system.

Imprisonment and execution is the true anti-SJW stance. Imprison War Machine posthaste and execute him by lethal injection within 6 months. No appeals.

This is where these "I hope he doesn't get imprisoned to piss off the SJWs" get it wrong. Actually it's the SJWs that don't want him in prison. These pussies want "social justice," and "social justice" means emptying the prisons because they think violent thugs can be rehabilitated. They want to pollute our streets with criminals like War Machine. This guy will just end up draining our already overly generous welfare system.

Imprisonment and execution is the true anti-SJW stance. Imprison War Machine posthaste and execute him by lethal injection within 6 months. No appeals.

I still have a feeling that SJWs wouldn't mind keeping prison around for criminals whose victims are nonwhite, nonstraight or female.

I still have a feeling that SJWs wouldn't mind keeping prison around for criminals whose victims are nonwhite, nonstraight or female.

War Machine is half Mexican, where does that place him in the SJW victimhood hierarchy?

War Machine is half Mexican, where does that place him in the SJW victimhood hierarchy?

I think the search needs to begin for the straight white male that oppressed him into doing this.

These are the dark stories of MMA training compared to the feel good "Huerta" style hero acts.
The bottom line is people should be aware of who they are dealing with at all times.
A guy like War Machine would probably have used a knife if he wasn't trained in MMA

I think the search needs to begin for the straight white male that oppressed him into doing this.

Well his dad's last name is Copenhagen or some shit, sounds whitebread to me. Ol' Machine never had a chance.

Well his dad's last name is Copenhagen or some shit, sounds whitebread to me. Ol' Machine never had a chance.

As in Copenhagen, Sweden?

latest

What's with people in this thread thinking that War Machine will get raped in prison? There's not some magical tough guys in prisons who can take trained MMA fighters. It's a bully situation, and someone like War Machine would be the type to be doing the bullying/ass-fucking.

What's with people in this thread thinking that War Machine will get raped in prison? There's not some magical tough guys in prisons who can take trained MMA fighters. It's a bully situation, and someone like War Machine would be the type to be doing the bullying/ass-fucking.

Being an MMA fighter means fuck all when you're got a few guys against one. If it's a gang rape type scenario, he's getting held down and violated. Technique doesn't mean shit when you're overpowered to the extent you will be in prison when gangs are involved.

Being an MMA fighter means fuck all when you're got a few guys against one. If it's a gang rape type scenario, he's getting held down and violated. Technique doesn't mean shit when you're overpowered to the extent you will be in prison when gangs are involved.

Is it really worth the risk to fuck with the best fighter, even in a group situation? I imagine rapists are bullies, taking the path of least resistance. Maybe I'm wrong.

Is it really worth the risk to fuck with the best fighter, even in a group situation? I imagine rapists are bullies, taking the path of least resistance. Maybe I'm wrong.

Rape is about power and humiliation in situations like that. They rape dudes to make them bitches. Of course gang members are lame ass bullies, but guys like War Machine--the buff tough guy with tats--look like the exact type of victims guys in prison gangs would want to fuck with. Break him down, show him he's not as tough as he thinks. Fucking him in the ass against his will seems like an effective way of breaking a man's spirit.

He may be an MMA fighter but people in prison will stab you to death. He's not even close to the most dangerous guy in whatever prison he's going to, I'm sure.

Rape is about power and humiliation in situations like that. They rape dudes to make them bitches. Of course gang members are lame ass bullies, but guys like War Machine--the buff tough guy with tats--look like the exact type of victims guys in prison gangs would want to fuck with. Break him down, show him he's not as tough as he thinks. Fucking him in the ass against his will seems like an effective way of breaking a man's spirit.

He may be an MMA fighter but people in prison will stab you to death. He's not even close to the most dangerous guy in whatever prison he's going to, I'm sure.

Specials on rape in prisons that I have seen seemed to show the victims as people that just didn't or couldn't stand up for themselves. I just have trouble picturing him being raped, even if it's conceivably possible in a group situation. You don't think he's the type of nutjob to kill someone for retribution? I'd leave him alone and pick an easier target. Of course, I'm not a prison rapist, so what do I know.

Why is all of America so eager to bring up prison rape when a man is found guilty of anything?

Jokes aren't funny

Serious talkers sound stupid injecting their "prison knowledge". Watched too many episodes of oz more like it.

Back