War Machine convicted in 29 counts

Why is all of America so eager to bring up prison rape when a man is found guilty of anything?

Jokes aren't funny

Serious talkers sound stupid injecting their "prison knowledge". Watched too many episodes of oz more like it.

The fact rape happens in prison disgusts me. Society should be outraged over it. What's wrong with talking about it?

Raped?.... He Is probably gonna serve time on the west coast and with the ideals he's espoused, he'll probably try and join up with nazi low riders.... Gang up to protect his ass

Life in prison is a bit too much he hasn't killed anyone yet. Give him like 10 years will be enough.

All these people talking about prison rape and never spent a day in custody. I was in jail for 9 months (not US) and was never raped or gang bashed.

Jail is unpredictable. You can't reliably say this will happen or won't happen and post people aren't raped in prison.

I don't think war machine would be especially vulnerable to being raped. It's possible he could be gang raped but probably less likely than the average prisoner because of his fight background. If anything gangs would be more likely to want to recruit him rather than rape him.

Last edited:
Sometimes im still a little taken aback by the fact these grown ass men in prison put their penis in another mans butt((where poop comes out)) I mean ive been the victim of an attempted rape when i was a little kid by another little kid but We were just young And dumb though. These are adults and they should know better

Last edited:
Hard to get any attempted murder charge to stick if there is no weapon involved.

We're letting that murderous bitch Karla Homolka be a soccer mom right now so sadly you're not far off.

Glad War Machine didn't take the plea deal. Fuck him.

Yeah but on the brightside we did put her away for 12 years and Bernardo will likely never see the light of day again so maybe we should wait for sentencing to see just how far off it is.

He's high profile, i'm sure he'll get raped and will probably try to commit suicide again.

Sometimes im still a little taken aback by the fact these grown ass men in prison put their penis in another mans butt((where poop comes out)) I mean ive been the victim of an attempted rape when i was a little kid by another little kid but We were just young And dumb though. These are adults and they should know better
prison make em go all cray cray

no such thing as rehabilitation....say 97% of the time

Am I tripping for did i see him cornering someone not all that long ago? like a year maybe.

Specials on rape in prisons that I have seen seemed to show the victims as people that just didn't or couldn't stand up for themselves. I just have trouble picturing him being raped, even if it's conceivably possible in a group situation. You don't think he's the type of nutjob to kill someone for retribution? I'd leave him alone and pick an easier target. Of course, I'm not a prison rapist, so what do I know.

Yeah he strikes me as the type you hate as your enemy. The type that you HAVE to kill after raping him. Or not he will plan revenge

His little ass gonna get pounded. You have 6'6" 300 lbs hard hitting brothas in prison who hate women/kid abusers.

What's with people in this thread thinking that War Machine will get raped in prison? There's not some magical tough guys in prisons who can take trained MMA fighters. It's a bully situation, and someone like War Machine would be the type to be doing the bullying/ass-fucking.
WM is a little fucker. Not only that they dont come 1:1 they gang rape you or use weapons if they want to kill u. so it dont matter how bad ass you are in a cage.

Christy mack aint no angel but I'm glad this dude wont be walking the street anytime soon.

Anyone blaming or shaming the victims here needs to shut the fuck up. Can't believe what the fuck I'm reading in some of these posts. Get your damn head on right motherfuckers!

Jon boy was smiling in court today, like the punk he is. All the potential in the world to make something of himself, and he pisses it away over ego.

War Machine? He's just a fuckin tool.

Anyone blaming or shaming the victims here needs to shut the fuck up. Can't believe what the fuck I'm reading in some of these posts. Get your damn head on right motherfuckers!

Jon boy was smiling in court today, like the punk he is. All the potential in the world to make something of himself, and he pisses it away over ego.

War Machine? He's just a fuckin tool.
fuck off back to your safe place lena dunham. That bitch was out of line, and he had to set her straight with a couple left hooks. I see nothing wrong

Back