The flukiest no-skill KO in UFC history

Conor/Aldo was a fluke, not that he didn't do what he did on purpose, but that Aldo's chin cracked right then and there after 10 years of being undefeated, he had been hit with harder clean punches than that and wasn't KOed prior to this, so the fact that he lost like that in that fashion is indeed a 100% fluke.
This is 100% speculation. Conor was fresh and hit Aldo flush. Probably one the dumbest post in this thread so far.

Travis Lutter vs Marvin Eastman

b4hkdz.jpg

fluke? matt was lighting up GSP which led to a finish. have you even watched the fight?

The first punch that hurt GSP was an overhand that Matt threw while closing his eyes, looking at the ground and hoping for the best.

It just happened to connect.

? Whine please elaborate.. My original premise was on Anderson breaking his leg. Yours is all about "almost". Snapping your leg is a fluke.
Too bad you have trouble reading
Edit: specifically stated the second fight in which he broke his leg must be an astronomical chance. Nothing about the first fight. You respond with almost this and that. Then respond saying I'm whining about him being unlucky in two fights with Weidman??? Yeah you're fucking retarded. Go take a reading and comprehension class.

Snapping his leg did not come down to the ref at all though unlike the choice not to give a stoppage in the 1st, it clearly ended the fight and yes breaks like that happen including Andersons own ex teammakte Pele who throws similar wreckless lowkicks. Weidman had actually already hecked a kick before the break so the warning was there.

I would class it as flukey if it were something like say Aerts/Botha in K1 were someone inadvertently moves resulting in a lowkick hitting a knee but Weidman obviously intended to check the kick.

You were also claiming that SIlva would likely have gone on to win the fight saying that Weidman's dominance was overstated, I pointed out he came very close to finishing him in the 1st round. Indeed of the four rounds they fought Weidman finished Anderson twice, very nearly once more and had him in a bad position in the last(well first) of them.

Guy. Anderson and The Chris fought for a total of 12 and a half minutes in the cage and in that time frame Silva was almost knocked out on two separate occasions, was legitimately knocked out once, and had his leg broken. At literally no point in those 12 and a half minutes was Anderson ever winning, or was even remotely competitive with Weidman. 15 minutes is the normal length of time a fight is. If those two fights were the same fight, and Anderson had somehow survived, Weidman would've won a clear decision.
Absolutely nothing happened in the second round in the second fight. Was a complete stalemate before the break and to present it as anything other than an even uneventful round is just false.

Matt Lindland got knocked out when he went for a takedown. Other than those kinds of things I will not call anything I've seen a fluke.

fluke? matt was lighting up GSP which led to a finish. have you even watched the fight?
Cut the shit.

1 lucky punch lead to all that.

You acting like Serra came in and Anderson Silva'd GSP with high level technical striking lolol

Kim did not expect him to charge forward at that moment and was obviously surprised he walked directly into the middle part of the spinning strike. But it wasn't entirely a fluke either

Arlovski vs Buentello would be my choice

tumblr_m806xjaOAs1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

The Dong spun after Hathaway came forward, it was a reactive counter to his punch.
I guess you could say he wasn't expecting it, because it had already happened.

Conor/Aldo was a fluke, not that he didn't do what he did on purpose, but that Aldo's chin cracked right then and there after 10 years of being undefeated, he had been hit with harder clean punches than that and wasn't KOed prior to this, so the fact that he lost like that in that fashion is indeed a 100% fluke.

That was the cleanest punch that has ever landed on Aldo. It wasn't the hardest thrown punch, but the placement was perfect.

Ronda vs Bethe was pretty bad, pretty sure they both had their eyes closed and it looked like 2 kids fighting on the playground

Imo the second fight where Silva snapped his leg is a total fluke. The probability of snapping a leg like that has got to be astronomical. And the Oh he was winning every minute arguement is pure garbage. As we have seen Wiedman Ko'd by Romero moose in the later rounds.
Thanks for proving my point, it’s not that hard to see how flukey Weidman is. Weidman even tried to win by fluke again over Mousasi!! Yet, his fan base will always deny any mentions of a fluke when talking about Weidman. Like c’mon, it was pretty obvious what he was trying to do..

@YellowBanenoo is one of the worst trolls we have, anyone who just started watching MMA has more knowledge than him.

Just like any sport, it doesn’t matter how you start, it’s how you finish, and both of those wins over Silva will always have an asterisk over it. In @YellowBanenoo’s world, the Atlanta Falcons won the super bowl last year, because the Falcons “dominated” the first 3/4 of the game.

Some guy went for a takedown and knocked himself out on the other guys hip.

Got a feeling it may have been Phil de Fries against meathead.

Dong's KO of Erick Silva was much more of a fluke. He just sort of swung his arm out without even looking and it landed flush on Silva's chin and put him out cold. Whereas with that spinning back elbow on John, he actually set that up and it was a very precise shot.

Nah that would be Woodley's ko of DHK. Clipped him in the back of the head while he was going for a spinning attack, fluky as shit.

Back