The flukiest no-skill KO in UFC history

168exwm.gif

Hughes fell unconscious, so absolutely no skill involved.
If newton had landed slightly differently he would of been ww champ
Newton was the champ at that point. Watched that live, newton was the Canadian hero before gsp. my house was going nuts when he locked up the triangle, we were so mad they gave it to hughes. Hughes dominated the rematch tho. But yea he had no idea he won the fight till someone told him.
This for sure tho

Hippo magalhaes...we all know Anthony didn't mean that...lol
vinny.gif

144big0.gif

Zombie Leben was hilarious but there's zero skill involved in any of this.
Wing some shit, hope it lands in the vicinity of the dudes face.
Heart is maybe more impressive than skill. A golfer is skilled, but heart is something special.

Mike Russow vs Todd Duffee comes to mind.
but even that was just a strike thrown that landed.

don't understand the OP, a 'no-skill' KO? what is that, like someone's head ran into your fist by accident?

Nah, that was good. The flukiest was the one dude Uriah Hall landed on Mousasi and this forum said he'd kill Moose in a rematch and the dude got starched.
Actually a good example of a Fluke KO. Not an unskilled one though.

I think he means that it barely grazed the tip of the nose and Eastman went out cold.
Yeah, I didn't recall this fight at all and didn't look that closely, but now I see. Well, it could have been like Forrest vs Silva. Forrest was knocked out more than once during training leading up to that fight and shouldn't have even been in there. Perhaps it was the same situation in this case. But instead of just grazing him, 1 more inch and it would have been flush anyway, so... Still not a fluke, just unexpected.

For ppl who are confused. Fluke-an odd occurence that will likely not happen again.

Both of Chris Weidman fights with Anderson.

Yeah, I didn't recall this fight at all and didn't look that closely, but now I see. Well, it could have been like Forrest vs Silva. Forrest was knocked out more than once during training leading up to that fight and shouldn't have even been in there. Perhaps it was the same situation in this case. But instead of just grazing him, 1 more inch and it would have been flush anyway, so... Still not a fluke, just unexpected.

Flukes are unexpected. Something that is extremely unlikely to happen.

mousasi vs hall. first thing that came to my mind. hall went for the body but mousasi dived into it. mousasi was comfortably winning the fight up to that point and he finished him in the first round of the rematch

9zw1Og.gif

i can't believe nobody out this up

kongo just took a swing at the guy in the middle of the 3 he was seeing,it happened to be pat.

Gokhan Saki's KO of Frankenstein was fluky. Expected more from a professional kickboxer.

Back