Who had a flukier title win, Serra or Topuria?

You're my boy, but in no way was that a fluke win.
Topuria was getting close in the first, and in the 2nd he landed the shot.

Go look at the Jai Herbert fight, its almost the same combination that kills Jai and Volk.

Sheesh imagine being this fucking stupid. I'm all for opinions but people need to realize saying stupid shit makes you look stupid.

J f B, that can totally depend on the audience. I've found that when speaking in front of the mentally challenged, sometimes just using big words seems to be impressive.

<mma4>

You're my boy, but in no way was that a fluke win.
Topuria was getting close in the first, and in the 2nd he landed the shot.

Go look at the Jai Herbert fight, its almost the same combination that kills Jai and Volk.
yep, he was getting hit on the way in on closing the gap, you get some and you get back some harder. The strategy worked out

Im not a Volk or Topuria fan, but do people think Topuria won the 1st or was winning the 2nd round?

Topuria had moments in the first and the finish in the 2nd, but I thought it was all Volk besides that

2012 account and you hit us with this non-sense? Unreal!

These fights were apples and oranges. The bookie odds says enough. GSP handily won the RE and it was nearly the beginning of an amazing reign

Not sure if we could say the same for Volk

I don't even know what to say, you must be trolling.

Flukiest win is vitor vs randy via cut on eye by stitching of glove

Is this even a question? GSP slipped on a logo on the mat which is how he got caught in the first place, thats the definition of a fluke, the fact that basically nobody ever caught him again like that his whole career but a manlet was able to proves it was lucky. Topuria just straight up outboxed Volk, there's no fluke there, Volk just got found out and walked down by a well rounded fighter.

never-go-full-retard-tropic-thunder.gif
Bait thread, but yeah let's play the game

J f B, that can totally depend on the audience. I've found that when speaking in front of the mentally challenged, sometimes just using big words seems to be impressive.

<mma4>

Lol

Serra picked apart GSP from the start of the fight if I can recall. Not a fluke.

A better example of a fluke is someone getting their ass kicked and landing a haymaker to end the fight, like Jair over KZ.

Goat troll thread. Over 7 pages. Well done

Back