The flukiest no-skill KO in UFC history

you can't mention the word fluke without including both of weidman's wins over silva.

2rz9fv8.jpg

Judson vs Kohler

It was a fluke because 999 times out of a 1000 Serra loses hard to GSP. You know it, I know it...fuck, Serra admitted it.

Matt did the unthinkable in that fight, but it was fluke by every definition of the word.
GSP didn't take him seriously and paid for it, not a fluke.

Kim did not expect him to charge forward at that moment and was obviously surprised he walked directly into the middle part of the spinning strike. But it wasn't entirely a fluke either

Arlovski vs Buentello would be my choice

tumblr_m806xjaOAs1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Last edited:
i don’t understand ts example

that spinning dong was calculated and beautiful

fluke = a stroke of good luck

it's hard to define a fluke in pro sports/mma, since everyone competes and prepares at a high level. i'd point to injuries as flukes, but what's to say if weidman hadn't practiced those checks he wouldn't have broke silva's leg? or woodley leg kicking condit right before condit's acl tore?

in regards to matt serra beating GSP. that definitely wasn't a fluke KO. that was GSP getting repeatedly hit with body/head shots, resulting in a TKO and simultaneously TAPPING to strikes. it wasn't like gsp slipped on some spilled ice in the octagon and landed on matt serra's fist. repeatedly. that was gsp underestimating serra, partying too much before the fight, etc. that was gsp's mistake brought upon himself. that was serra being aggressive. that was serra being more prepared than gsp.

it's just my outlook on things. and life. that's all folks.

It was such a fluke that he telegraphed it a half second before he landed it. *eye wink*

I see what you're getting at - Kim did not expect him to charge forward at that moment and was obviously surprised he walked directly into the middle part of the spinning strike. But it wasn't entirely a fluke either, and it definitely wasn't "no skill"

Arlovski vs Buentello would be my choice

How is that a fluke? AA's overhand right is like the only thing is does skillfully. He's always been better than Buentello. The only thing lucky about that KO is that it took a few seconds instead of a few minutes.

144big0.gif

Zombie Leben was hilarious but there's zero skill involved in any of this.
Wing some shit, hope it lands in the vicinity of the dudes face.

How is that a fluke? AA's overhand right is like the only thing is does skillfully. He's always been better than Buentello. The only thing lucky about that KO is that it took a few seconds instead of a few minutes.

looks to me like AA was more interested in the take down and even he was surprised PB was out but maybe not

00063481_H35421511.jpg

Salty silva fan detected
Weidman nut hugger detected.

You’re probably one of the few idiots who actually believed Weidman in the Mousasi fight lol, I bet you had no problem with Weidman getting his 3rd fluke win there too.

You’re probably one of the few idiots who actually believed Weidman in the Mousasi fight lol.
Guy. Anderson and The Chris fought for a total of 12 and a half minutes in the cage and in that time frame Silva was almost knocked out on two separate occasions, was legitimately knocked out once, and had his leg broken. At literally no point in those 12 and a half minutes was Anderson ever winning, or was even remotely competitive with Weidman. 15 minutes is the normal length of time a fight is. If those two fights were the same fight, and Anderson had somehow survived, Weidman would've won a clear decision.

You’re probably one of the few idiots who actually believed Weidman in the Mousasi fight lol. I bet you were expecting Weidman to get his 3rd fluke win too.
bork1}
I was rooting for Moose, you retard lol

Explain to me how those 2 fights were flukes ?? Weidman dominated the fight before the finish in both occasions. I bet you didn't even watch the whole fight and I understand. It must be difficult for you not burst into tears while watching.

Last edited:
Back