The flukiest no-skill KO in UFC history

Nah, that was good. The flukiest was the one dude Uriah Hall landed on Mousasi and this forum said he'd kill Moose in a rematch and the dude got starched.
That wasn't a fluke. Don't get me wrong, Moo Saucy is a much better fighter overall and would beat Hall like 8 times out of 10, but Hall is a seasoned striker and he timed that shot. He'd noticed that Moose kept ducking his head like that during exchanges, so when he saw Moose do it again, he exploited that weakness. Exact opposite of a fluke, actually.

Thanks for proving my point, it’s not that hard to see how flukey Weidman is. Weidman even tried to win by fluke again over Mousasi!! Yet, his fan base will always deny any mentions of a fluke when talking about Weidman. Like c’mon, it was pretty obvious what he was trying to do..

@YellowBanenoo is one of the worst trolls we have, anyone who just started watching MMA has more knowledge than him.

Just like any sport, it doesn’t matter how you start, it’s how you finish, and both of those wins over Silva will always have an asterisk over it. In @YellowBanenoo’s world, the Atlanta Falcons won the super bowl last year, because the Falcons “dominated” the first 3/4 of the game.

Don't blame your retarded brain unable to understand the simple truth. So tell me, were Cain vs JDS 2, 3 fluke, you dumbass ?

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing happened in the second round in the second fight. Was a complete stalemate before the break and to present it as anything other than an even uneventful round is just false.
The round lasted a minute, of course very little happened... There's another 11 minutes of fight footage.

Not in ufc but datsik knocking out arlovski was fucking ridiculous.

Travis Lutter vs Marvin Eastman

b4hkdz.jpg
What's so flukey about that? That's a Bas Rutten special-the counter to a leg kick is a straight right down the middle.

ITT: My fav fighter getting KO'd was a fluke.

Maia's TKO over Dong was a fluke.

zqwA2wT.gif

Last edited:
Snapping his leg did not come down to the ref at all though unlike the choice not to give a stoppage in the 1st, it clearly ended the fight and yes breaks like that happen including Andersons own ex teammakte Pele who throws similar wreckless lowkicks. Weidman had actually already hecked a kick before the break so the warning was there.

I would class it as flukey if it were something like say Aerts/Botha in K1 were someone inadvertently moves resulting in a lowkick hitting a knee but Weidman obviously intended to check the kick.

You were also claiming that SIlva would likely have gone on to win the fight saying that Weidman's dominance was overstated, I pointed out he came very close to finishing him in the 1st round. Indeed of the four rounds they fought Weidman finished Anderson twice, very nearly once more and had him in a bad position in the last(well first) of them.
sigh... once again show me where I said Silva would have one? Show me where I said Wiedmans dominance was overrated? once again here your putting words in my mouth that I literally never typed or even alluded too. Literally spoke only about the second fight(specifically breaking his leg)and almost doesn't mean anything it's how you finish. But once again your comprehension skills is that of a retarded child. Now before you respond AGAIN learn to read. Before you respond again answer my two question I just asked. Another dumbass sherdog who refused to read and comprehend. How many fucking times do I have to reiterate specifically what part I considered a fluke. You mention me whining about Wideman winning twice. Never even spoke on the first win. Claimed I said Silva would have won twice lol never even alluded to that. So yeah we're done here bc you're truly fucking retarded.

Last edited:
Meh. Not many flukes in mma. Something like shogun breaking his arm scrambling away from a coleman takedown can be considered a fluke. That wasnt the intention of the move. But it doesnt take away from the win imo.

Don't blame your retarded brain unable to understand the simple truth. So tell me, were Cain vs JDS 2, 3 fluke, you dumbass ?
Did JDS snap his leg in half?? Do you even know what a fluke is?? Is English your second language? Did you pass middle school?

To me, a fluke occurs only when X happens, and there is no intentional action on the part of the fighter to make X happen.

A low-probability event is not equivalent to a fluke. Pettis's kick on Bendo might not be seen for another 10 years, but he intended to do it, and he did it. An upset on the scale of Serra/GSP might not happen for a long time, but the win was 100 percent the result of what Serra intended to do.

What's so flukey about that? That's a Bas Rutten special-the counter to a leg kick is a straight right down the middle.

I think he means that it barely grazed the tip of the nose and Eastman went out cold.

168exwm.gif

Hughes fell unconscious, so absolutely no skill involved.
If newton had landed slightly differently he would of been ww champ

fluke? matt was lighting up GSP which led to a finish. have you even watched the fight?
it was all on the first big punch tho, didn't k.o gsp but he was out of it at that point and serra didn't let up. Hard to call any finish a fluke I'm not saying that either just jumping in on your guys debate

Uriah Hall vs Jotko. Hall was so lucky that Jotko gassed out.

Back