Social Racism/sexism towards white men becoming a norm in Modern Society

If racism against whites in society is becoming the norm it should be reflected in places like the criminal justice system, employment, housing. I don't see racism against whites in those areas.

The Victim Olympics on full display itt. "Muh racism is worse than your racism, therefore muh racism cancels out your racism, you bigot!1!!1!!!1" Any racism is fucked up. Period. End of story. Keep justifying your bullshit, though.

White rulership is coming to an end. Once that happens the world is going to be a very dangerous place for most of you. The majority of the world hates you and will exact revenge the minute they can. Whats happening in South Africa will spread. And its all because of the destruction and chaos the white nations have caused everyone. The bombs, the wars, the lies, the puppet governments, the identity theft, the exploitation, the physical slavery, the financial slavery...all the death and destruction the west has caused...it's time to reap what you sow.
The best way to avoid revenge in the future from the currently weaker party is to negotiate a just and fair settlement from your position of power.The West has generally not done this and you see a microcosm of that with the South Africans. White South Africans clung to their unjust system until it became untenable and now the shoe is on the other foot. Had they instituted some sort of equatable land reform when they had power that could've helped diffuse a lot of the grievances fueling the current polarized and corrupt government.

At the end of the day, somebody has to step above the "race-card" pulling, even if it is to his own detriment. The "white man" is best fit to do so. He, of all, has more things going for him, to boost his self-esteem, than merely his skin color.

Weak identities can cling onto their weak arguments. A man with a strong identity, does not need to form his identity around the idea of oppression by "the other". That type of thinking usually yields to a very submissive way of looking at the world, anyway, counter-productive against putting forth your maximal individual effort.

As with many small nations, their defining moments in history are limited to being recognized by the larger and more powerful neighbour, who through their oppression or benevolence have summoned the small nation into being. To become a truly "strong state", the nation must reflect on its history as a result of its own efforts, in its successes and failures, rather than the work of another, the product of somebody else's will. Otherwise it can never ascend above the "small-mindedness" that keeps the nation small and lacking in power, in comparison to its peers.

While there is certainly a lot of incentive to feeling that you're an oppressed group, it is precisely that type of thinking that often restricts the group from rising above the oppressed state.

Last edited:
Lol they yelled racist shit while beating my ass and you're still not convinced it was racially motivated? Keep trolling

When people are laughing at the idea that white people deal with shit too, things need to be said.

Nobody believes your story. It's clear, like the other problems in your skull, that the simulation software within your brain has been fabricating stories of your white genocide.

#Don'tBelieveHim

It's funny that people are seeing this as some disturbing new trend. It's all hype. Along comes twitter, and you diaper loaders start whinging about your race. Grab your sack, confirm you have two nuts, then go about your day, Pauline.....
People are losing jobs because the color of their skin. It has been happening to white men for almost 50 years.

People are losing jobs because the color of their skin. It has been happening to white men for almost 50 years.
giphy.gif

At the end of the day, somebody has to step above the "race-card" pulling, even if it is to his own detriment. The "white man" is best fit to do so. He, of all, has more things going for him, to boost his self-esteem, than merely his skin color.

Weak identities can cling onto their weak arguments. A man with a strong identity, does not need to form his identity around the idea of oppression by "the other". That type of thinking usually yields to a very submissive way of looking at the world, anyway, counter-productive against putting forth your maximal individual effort.

As with many small nations, their defining moments in history are limited to being recognized by the larger and more powerful neighbour, who through their oppression or benevolence have summoned the small nation into being. To become a truly "strong state", the nation must reflect on its history as a result of its own efforts, in its successes and failures, rather than the work of another, the product of somebody else's will. Otherwise it can never ascend above the "small-mindedness" that keeps the nation small and lacking in power, in comparison to its peers.

While there is certainly a lot of incentive to feeling that you're an oppressed group, it is precisely that type of thinking that often restricts the group from rising above the oppressed state.

And then there are times when groups and countries are actually oppressed

The best way to avoid revenge in the future from the currently weaker party is to negotiate a just and fair settlement from your position of power.The West has generally not done this and you see a microcosm of that with the South Africans. White South Africans clung to their unjust system until it became untenable and now the shoe is on the other foot. Had they instituted some sort of equatable land reform when they had power that could've helped diffuse a lot of the grievances fueling the current polarized and corrupt government.

The west has bought into their own bullshit and it has made them blind to gathering storm forming around them.

And then there are times when groups and countries are actually oppressed

Sure, people can be oppressed, to an extent all people may be, but when their mentality revolves around the idea of being oppressed, they do a disservice to themselves. Because now they are giving the "other" a disproportionate amount of power in defining themselves and their history.

That is the last thing you actually want to give, to your "oppressor". He may take everything else, but not your will. But when you've subjected your will, to the idea that you are no more than the result of someone else's oppression, then the "you" ceases to exist. Now you are merely the product of somebody else's will, not that of your own. It is his strengths and weaknesses that define your condition, not your own.

It is far preferable, in my opinion, to see the "oppressor" as an obstacle to be removed, or overcome, through one's own efforts. Every life has such obstacles, sometimes the harshness of them, may vary. But you cannot define yourself based on your obstacles. When you do, you give them a power over you, that they do not deserve.

Last edited:
Nobody believes your story. It's clear, like the other problems in your skull, that the simulation software within your brain has been fabricating stories of your white genocide.

#Don'tBelieveHim

Lmao I dont believe you speak for everybody. You thinking I just made that up for sherdog points isnt surprising.

It's funny that people are seeing this as some disturbing new trend. It's all hype. Along comes twitter, and you diaper loaders start whinging about your race. Grab your sack, confirm you have two nuts, then go about your day, Pauline.....

Yeah, I mean as a white guy it's never happened to me that anyone in my vicinity ever started an argument based on my whiteness or that of anyone around me so I don't know what TS is doing to provoke it/where he hangs out... I've been working in Manhattan for the past 10 years, not once did I run into anything like that, and, if you're to believe conservatives, Manhattan should be the Mecca for cis white-hating militants of all kinds lol

Lol they yelled racist shit while beating my ass and you're still not convinced it was racially motivated? Keep trolling

When people are laughing at the idea that white people deal with shit too, things need to be said.

So you tell me a story, that doesn't have any evidence to back it up, besides it being your word. What was your stance on Brett Kavanaugh? LOL, you are such a easily triggered cunt sometimes.

Your second story leaves a lot to be desired if you want me to just call it a full on racist attack. You, yourself have stated it was about his sister. Fuck off, stop being a pussy.

So you tell me a story, that doesn't have any evidence to back it up, besides it being your word. What was your stance on Brett Kavanaugh? LOL, you are such a easily triggered cunt sometimes.

Your second story leaves a lot to be desired if you want me to just call it a full on racist attack. You, yourself have stated it was about his sister. Fuck off, stop being a pussy.

Now I'm a pussy for bringing up the fact that I got an ass kicking while hearing every racial slur you can think of for white people?

I dont need you to believe me. I'm not looking to ruin somebodies reputation with political motivation nor do I need some kind of victim status.

People were trying to say this shit is only on Twitter, and I can tell you firsthand it is not

Back