Social Baldness in men

Men with long hair, eh???

Here's proof that the english are morons and cunts:

LawOrderUK.png
As an Englishman I approve and endorse your statement

I will agree with Plato. At least I am. Going bald had zero effect in that area. At least for myself. Never even had whiskey dick in my life.

I would trade a little of that virility for my hair back though.....
Funny story:
I don't make any bones about my age--I'm closer to 60 now than 55--and I thought I was doing pretty well in terms of hanging onto my locks. My father had a ridiculous combover when he was my age so I considered myself pretty lucky. Anyway, there was nothing amiss I could see in the mirror, at any rate. Then one day, I walk into my bank, and they've installed an overhead camera at the entrance and there's a large monitor in the lobby.

So, as I walk in, I get a perfect view of the honest to fuck bald spot with a dozen hairs combed over it on the back of my head. I'm like, "Holy shit, talk about false advertising. GQ in the front, Old Fart in the back.

I thought it was pretty funny so I wrote it down along with some other stuff for future use. Skip ahead about 6 months and the missus and I go to see a standup comedian's show and within the first 5 minutes he does the same fucking joke. I was like,

giphy.gif

But when I thought about it I realized it was pretty flattering :p

Funny story:
I don't make any bones about my age--I'm closer to 60 now than 55--and I thought I was doing pretty well in terms of hanging onto my locks. My father had a ridiculous combover when he was my age so I considered myself pretty lucky. Anyway, there was nothing amiss I could see in the mirror, at any rate. Then one day, I walk into my bank, and they've installed an overhead camera at the entrance and there's a large monitor in the lobby.

So, as I walk in, I get a perfect view of the honest to fuck bald spot with a dozen hairs combed over it on the back of my head. I'm like, "Holy shit, talk about false advertising. GQ in the front, Old Fart in the back.

I thought it was pretty funny so I wrote it down along with some other stuff for future use. Skip ahead about 6 months and the missus and I go to see a standup comedian's show and within the first 5 minutes he does the same fucking joke. I was like,

giphy.gif

But when I thought about it I realized it was pretty flattering :p
Ha! You got your joke stolen like my hair was. You need more taken away for universal balance.

Seriously though, that's cool to still have a decent amount of hair at your age. My dad has long hair and he is almost 80. Guess it comes from the mother's side, but her dad died at 34, and wasn't bald by then. Shit just got sprung on me in my mid 30's. So strange how it all works. Though it could always be worse. I could have to take a pill to get my dick moving.

Ha! You got your joke stolen like my hair was. You need more taken away for universal balance.

Seriously though, that's cool to still have a decent amount of hair at your age. My dad has long hair and he is almost 80. Guess it comes from the mother's side, but her dad died at 34, and wasn't bald by then. Shit just got sprung on me in my mid 30's. So strange how it all works. Though it could always be worse. I could have to take a pill to get my dick moving.
Yeah, it's funny how that shit works out. Other than the top of my head--which as I say is thinning starting from the back and moving forward up the middle--if I live long enough I'll have George Costanza hair eventually but I'm good for the next while lol--but I am not at all a hairy person overall. I have about as many hairs on my chest as Homer Simpson has on his head :p

Bald men would not win the presidency because they lack hair. It's a reason Joe Biden got hair implants.

I am bald af so I make up with it by having a Viking beard. I was so happy when Ragnar shaved his head in Vikings. I had people texting me saying I was on tv

Back