Social Racism/sexism towards white men becoming a norm in Modern Society

Now I'm a pussy for bringing up the fact that I got an ass kicking while hearing every racial slur you can think of for white people?

I dont need you to believe me. I'm not looking to ruin somebodies reputation with political motivation nor do I need some kind of victim status.

People were trying to say this shit is only on Twitter, and I can tell you firsthand it is not

You told us a story, I told you my opinion, you cried about my opinion and called me a troll because you don't like it. So yea, fuck off if you are going to cry like a pussy.

You told us a story, I told you my opinion, you cried about my opinion and called me a troll because you don't like it. So yea, fuck off if you are going to cry like a pussy.

Nobody here is crying dude. I said it was trashy to pretend like it wasnt racially charged what happened to me. They were screaming racial slurs for fucks sake

I called you a troll because you feigned interest in my story when you intended to pick it apart from the beginning. You were never interested in discussion yet you kept on wasting my time anyways.

So yeah apparently yelling racial slurs at somebody isnt racist according to you lmfao

Nobody here is crying dude. I said it was trashy to pretend like it wasnt racially charged what happened to me. They were screaming racial slurs for fucks sake

I called you a troll because you feigned interest in my story when you intended to pick it apart from the beginning. You were never interested in discussion yet you kept on wasting my time anyways.

So yeah apparently yelling racial slurs at somebody isnt racist according to you lmfao

Poor baby, I agreed that the first story sounds most likely racially motivated. The second one doesn't, them shouting racial slurs at you doesn't change my opinion. Yet here you are acting like I'm unreasonable. The second story sounds clearly about his sister, you being white came second if at all, in the attack.

People are losing jobs because the color of their skin. It has been happening to white men for almost 50 years.
Where is the proof that white men been losing jobs because of the color of their skin for the past 50 years?

Retarded progressive, you are.
giphy.gif

Ever heard of affirmative action?
The same Affirmative Action that white women benefit most from? Let me ask you this sir, if white women are the biggest primary beneficiaries of Affirmative Action who are the biggest secondary beneficiaries of Affirmative Action? The answer is WHITE MEN!

The same Affirmative Action that white women benefit most from? Let me ask you this sir, if white women are the biggest primary beneficiaries of Affirmative Action who are the biggest secondary beneficiaries of Affirmative Action? The answer is WHITE MEN!

This thread is about white men. We get it you hate white women, but give it a rest for now will ya?

Hmmmmmmmmmm I couldn't imagine why I would think that...
That's just me brother. Stop being so easily offended, we usually get along and you never seemed to be so bothered when I called you a cunt in the past, what gives with it now?

White rulership is coming to an end. Once that happens the world is going to be a very dangerous place for most of you. The majority of the world hates you and will exact revenge the minute they can. Whats happening in South Africa will spread. And its all because of the destruction and chaos the white nations have caused everyone. The bombs, the wars, the lies, the puppet governments, the identity theft, the exploitation, the physical slavery, the financial slavery...all the death and destruction the west has caused...it's time to reap what you sow.

You’ve been reading too much black Israelite propaganda. I know for psychopaths like you, this sounds awesome but it’s never going to happen. Widespread violence across the world against the white man. Ok brah.

That's just me brother. Stop being so easily offended, we usually get along and you never seemed to be so bothered when I called you a cunt in the past, what gives with it now?

You're being particularly trashy in this thread. It's not about name calling. The only thing that frustrates me with that is the favoritism shown to certain posters when it comes to flaming.

It's your whole head in the sand attitude about whites being attacked more and more in society.

You're incredibly dismissive, and then to make things worse you go on the attack. I assume you do this as a reaction as it's most likely been done to you quite a bit and you want to return fire. I'm not the one though and I never started that shit with you.

If you were just fucking with me and wanna start this over that's fine, but based on what I've seen of you, you like to antagonize and borderline troll.

This thread is about white men. We get it you hate white women, but give it a rest for now will ya?
Maybe you could give some figures on the number of white males who haven't gotten jobs because of this reverse racism in employment people on this thread are talking about? You won't be able to find any credible numbers because it doesn't exist.

Last edited:
You’ve been reading too much black Israelite propaganda. I know for psychopaths like you, this sounds awesome but it’s never going to happen.

I actually don't think it's awesome because most white individuals aren't complicit in all the treachery their nations have engaged in. But the Bible does say that when you live by the sword you die by the sword. And the Caucasions have lived by the sword and dominated the world for a few hundred years now. They killed millions, enslaved millions, misplaced millions, destroyed cultures and histories, took the majority of the world resources, put military bases in everyone elses country, and kept everyone under constant military threat. They also have made a concerted effort to hide and twist God's Word. Big no no.

But now, it's all coming to an end. America is terminally ill, suffering from countless afflictions, and can't sustain itself much longer. You don't see this?

Widespread violence across the world against the white man. Ok brah.

Do you disagree that you guys are hated or at least resented by the majority of the world?

It's your whole head in the sand attitude about whites being attacked more and more in society.

ODB is correct. White men and white society are becoming increasingly under attack. The majority of the world's ire is being directed at them. And because white men won't acknowledge the transgressions of their countries and forefathers...because they insist on dismissing other's complaints or objections...now, people are starting to push back with force. South Africans are flat out kicking out white people for example. How long until this starts happening everywhere? And what argument does the white man have against this considering this was how they built their empires to begin with? How can the white man ask others to respect their sovereignty when they don't respect anyone elses?

America will be fine, we are a young nation. The Bible isn’t the final word as it was written by man and it’s really just a bunch of fairytales that have been been booted out of proportion over time.....fish stories and nothing more. Furthermore the Bible wasn’t written by people whom or in a time when anybody would have any understanding of the current government or world affairs so again it’s bullshit. Keep those fingers crossed though.

Furthermore, governments represent all citizens, not just white ones so this “white leadership” bullshit is just that....bullshit.

Last edited:
America will be fine, we are a young nation. The Bible isn’t the final word as it was written by man and it’s really just a bunch of fairytales that have been been booted out of proportion over time.....fish stories and nothing more. Furthermore the Bible wasn’t written by people whom or in a time when anybody would have any understanding of the current government or world affairs so again it’s bullshit. Keep those fingers crossed though.

I actually don't think it's awesome because most white individuals aren't complicit in all the treachery their nations have engaged in. But the Bible does say that when you live by the sword you die by the sword. And the Caucasions have lived by the sword and dominated the world for a few hundred years now. They killed millions, enslaved millions, misplaced millions, destroyed cultures and histories, took the majority of the world resources, put military bases in everyone elses country, and kept everyone under constant military threat. They also have made a concerted effort to hide and twist God's Word. Big no no.

But now, it's all coming to an end. America is terminally ill, suffering from countless afflictions, and can't sustain itself much longer. You don't see this?

Do you disagree that you guys are hated or at least resented by the majority of the world?

And yes I do disagree that white people are generally hated across the board. There are people who hate white people but they are no more common than people who hate any other race of people. I’ve been all over the world, lived abroad and have spent the majority of my life in areas that are not predominantly white and never once seen this sensationalized shit you are talking about outside of the internet.

Cry me a river. At least you people weren’t enslaved or had segregation laws in place because you were white.

Your group currently have the most power in this country so save all of that self pity shit.

You weren’t enslaved either. Nor have you met any slaves.

The problem is white people have the nukes and fallout shelters. Some built for generational survival. I've often thought if things got bad for them or the rich masters of the universe for that matter they would just off us all...a few hundred thousand mainly white people would survive the coordinated holocaust (russia/uk/usa/france/israel launch on every square inch of planet). Everyone else history. Nukes put a damocles sword over every person on the planet. All it takes is one man really to end it all. So you better have a plan of getting rid of them first.

Thats if we even make it that far. White people (and Chinese now) are destroying our planet at a rate which could cause all crops not to grow and kill all fish in the oceans leading to mass starvation.

I don't think good times are ahead for anyone really. Black, brown, red, yellow or majority of white people.

Last edited:
ODB is correct. White men and white society are becoming increasingly under attack. The majority of the world's ire is being directed at them. And because white men won't acknowledge the transgressions of their countries and forefathers...because they insist on dismissing other's complaints or objections...now, people are starting to push back with force. South Africans are flat out kicking out white people for example. How long until this starts happening everywhere? And what argument does the white man have against this considering this was how they built their empires to begin with? How can the white man ask others to respect their sovereignty when they don't respect anyone elses?

LOL at all the white male tears in here!

What a bunch of pathetic sad sacks.

White males are still the most privileged demographic in North America (likely through entire world).

I can't believe anyone with an ounce of intelligence can actually complain about sexism or racism against white men, it's just not possible.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back