Social Racism/sexism towards white men becoming a norm in Modern Society

With all due respect, you are wrong. I am 52, and I do not follow Twitter. I do not watch television. I have a teen daughter. I have a left-academic wife and see first-hand what the prevailing narrative in her field is; how the "white/male/patriarchy" meme has taken hold, and provides a series of axioms for gender studies/feminist rhetoric.

I don't think left-wing academia (I'm assuming humanities and social sciences) or broader gender studies/feminist rhetoric are any representation of "the norm".

I don't think left-wing academia (I'm assuming humanities and social sciences) or broader gender studies/feminist rhetoric are any representation of "the norm".
I agree. It is only one measure of the norm. What I observe from my teen and her demographic is a further, probably more important measure. And in between we have college kids. Do you remember what Jerry Seinfeld said about them:

Seinfeld says teens and college-aged kids don’t understand what it means to throw around certain politically-correct terms. “They just want to use these words: ‘That’s racist;’ ‘That’s sexist;’ ‘That’s prejudice,'” he said. “They don’t know what the hell they’re talking about.”

The funnyman went on to recount a conversation he and his wife had with their 14-year-old daughter, which he believes proved his point.

“My wife says to her, ‘Well, you know, in the next couple years, I think maybe you’re going to want to be hanging around the city more on the weekends, so you can see boys,'” Seinfeld recalled. “You know what my daughter says? She says, ‘That’s sexist.’”
So its teens, college kids, and college professors. It's also corporate HR. As a project manager I receive yearly training for the monitoring and enforcement of appropriate speech and behaviour to ensure a safe and accommodating work environment. There is one video where some guys are telling some pretty innocent jokes in the lunch room. This is tagged as unacceptable behaviour and should be reported.

White rulership is coming to an end. Once that happens the world is going to be a very dangerous place for most of you. The majority of the world hates you and will exact revenge the minute they can. Whats happening in South Africa will spread. And its all because of the destruction and chaos the white nations have caused everyone. The bombs, the wars, the lies, the puppet governments, the identity theft, the exploitation, the physical slavery, the financial slavery...all the death and destruction the west has caused...it's time to reap what you sow.

The Democrats, the press, the schools and universities hate caucasians these days. Kids get taught all the bad things that happened over the centuries. People leave universities hating the country, it's history, the anthem, flag and whities. Bastards!
The Democrat Party love it. They love illegal immigrants so hating whites makes sense.

The Democrats, the press, the schools and universities hate caucasians these days. Kids get taught all the bad things that happened over the centuries. People leave universities hating the country, it's history, the anthem, flag and whities. Bastards!
The Democrat Party love it. They love illegal immigrants so hating whites makes sense.
None of what you posted is true, it's just a figment of your own paranoid imagination.

Trumptard: I'm so tired of sjw's always playing the race card!!!
Trumptard 5 minutes later: People are persecuting me because I'm a white guy!!!

Libtard to white people: Racism is wrong!!!
Libtard also to white people: Why are you upset about racism?!?

White rulership is coming to an end. Once that happens the world is going to be a very dangerous place for most of you. The majority of the world hates you and will exact revenge the minute they can. Whats happening in South Africa will spread. And its all because of the destruction and chaos the white nations have caused everyone. The bombs, the wars, the lies, the puppet governments, the identity theft, the exploitation, the physical slavery, the financial slavery...all the death and destruction the west has caused...it's time to reap what you sow.

The white man is to blame for EVERYTHING!!!!

lol_idi_amin.gif

Last edited:
I kind of agree with the OP in some ways. I heard the "you're a white male trying to hang onto your privilege at any cost" on a current events show, and it really seemed not accurate or fair but noone called BS on it.

Next thing you know you will be discriminated against in hiring, the criminal justice system and housing, who knows you might even have an entire political party trying to make it harder for you to vote!!!
Haha isn't there already discrimination against hiring white males? Imagine a university course that teaches 'the problem with blackness' or articles that say ' native Americans are the problem'

The anti white male thing is a growing problem, it should be stopped before it gets to be a big problem Imo .

As a white male, I am very impressed with how well I have done in life knowing that all the cards are stacked against me.

My entire life I have been discriminated against by powerful women and minorities.

We have only recently been allowed to vote and are now slowly starting to be represented in politics.

<LikeReally5>

Give it a rest guys, you sound pathetic.

Rights aren't pie. Just because someone else gets them, doesn't mean you lose them.

If this was a white guy talking about other races, there would be a ban.

Native suggests from there, no? Of course they had to travel there unless humans advanced in multiple places? But I’m talking “modern” exploration times, when men had ocean vessels

Nah man, I was just having some fun, no need to over think that statement.

You wouldn't call it racism to hold me down with his friends and beat my ass while yelling racial obscenities at me?

You seem super skeptical whenever white people are on the receiving end of obvious racism. Meanwhile I'd be willing to bet money you agreed the starbucks thing was racist

Bingo?

I don't deny that racism against white people exist. Your story, I'm not convinced that it was racially motivated. There are other things involved besides race. Did they yell hurtful shit at you? Sure.

As for the topic I still don't believe racism and sexism against white men is a new norm. The reason for sharing your story is to support your agenda, in this case, to prove that racism against white males exist. I'm not calling you a liar, I just understand what you goal with these two stories are. So don't get bent out of shape for my statement about your agenda.

I'd stay away from people that buy into this Social Justice.

This is my strategy. You can't reason with them and they don't seek reconciliation. They seek dominance and power.

So it's best to just look out for yourself if you're a conservative and your family by carefully managing who comes in and out of your life

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...n-say-theyre-discriminated-against-2018-01-09
It's just one that show's the whole I'm being discriminated against because I'm a white male is complete Bullsh*t.
Indeed,
"“There’s this perception of a zero sum relationship, men and women are in competition,” she said. “So if things are better for women, things are worse than men.” Other research indicates whites perceive a similar relationship to minority groups."
There is a more general application of this as well.

I don't deny that racism against white people exist. Your story, I'm not convinced that it was racially motivated. There are other things involved besides race. Did they yell hurtful shit at you? Sure.

Lol they yelled racist shit while beating my ass and you're still not convinced it was racially motivated? Keep trolling

As for the topic I still don't believe racism and sexism against white men is a new norm. The reason for sharing your story is to support your agenda, in this case, to prove that racism against white males exist. I'm not calling you a liar, I just understand what you goal with these two stories are. So don't get bent out of shape for my statement about your agenda.

When people are laughing at the idea that white people deal with shit too, things need to be said.

Back