Social Racism/sexism towards white men becoming a norm in Modern Society

Anyone that hates someone for the color of their skin is a racist. It doesn't matter what color their own skin is. I think you and I can agree on that. ODB has an agenda. Maybe his views were formed a bit by these things that happened to him, or his views changed his memory of the events. I haven't decided yet. Im leaning towards the first one. @oleDirtyBast4rd
I can't speak of ODBs agenda, but absolutely, yes, I agree that race based judgement and treatment of people is unacceptable.

I meant to say whites engage in drug offenses more than blacks.

Product of the block, cook the product in the pot, add soda turn the product into rock. But does working part time on cash only for an associate's UGL count as offense though? It shouldn't, our drug laws and criminal sentences are fucking retarded. Schedule III, absurd.

Plus F2M trannies seemingly get preferential treatment in America for Testosterone scripts over actual men with borderline (if not full blown) hypogonadism. Dudes self-medicating because their stupid fuck Endos don't want to write them. Here, take these opioids though.

Anyone that hates someone for the color of their skin is a racist. It doesn't matter what color their own skin is. I think you and I can agree on that. ODB has an agenda. Maybe his views were formed a bit by these things that happened to him, or his views changed his memory of the events. I haven't decided yet. Im leaning towards the first one. @oleDirtyBast4rd

What agenda is that exactly? What is it that you think my views are?

If race wasn't the reason he decided to give you an ass beating it makes a big deal. If in his mind he was beating your ass only for his sister I wouldn't call it racism

You wouldn't call it racism to hold me down with his friends and beat my ass while yelling racial obscenities at me?

You seem super skeptical whenever white people are on the receiving end of obvious racism. Meanwhile I'd be willing to bet money you agreed the starbucks thing was racist

Bingo?

Let's try not to look at people and say white, or black, or brown too much, it dehumanizes all of us into color coded categories.

Oh you're right. People on this board take racism against white people super duper seriously. /sarcasm
There's been plenty of threads on anti-white racism, this one is hardly the first.

Oh you're right. People on this board take racism against white people super duper seriously. /sarcasm

Part of it is a problem with the frailty of words/and the will to demonize.

We are not even talking about skin color, we are talking about certain cultural norms and attitudes, but there is a consorted effort for/against to make it about "race" when we are really discussing Enlightenment, Protestant, and Anglo-Saxon related views of objectivity.

"White Culture," which has almost nothing to do with being white, and a whole lot do with how John Calvin viewed Christ and Christendom, or how Jefferson and Payne saw liberty.

People are laughing at the absurd proposition that racism/sexism against white males is becoming the norm in modern society.
It not really an absurd proposition. And it's definitely a common one. The overt trashing of while males "because they deserve it" really is growing in popularity. What is most alarming is that doing so is popular in left academic circles. I mingle with these people periodically, but for the sake of harmony need to bite my tongue. The ideas of "male privilege", "white privilege" and "patriarchy" supply a sort of triple threat to white men. Not really an appropriate situation for a poor, ugly, divorced white guy. Many posters in these threads (there have been many of them) point out that real privilege is very different. It is primarily correlated with wealth. And women get a good dose of "female privilege", too. A rich, attractive female calling out "male privilege" or "patriarchy" is what makes me laugh.

It not really an absurd proposition. And it's definitely a common one. The overt trashing of while males "because they deserve it" really is growing in popularity. What is most alarming is that doing so is popular in left academic circles. I mingle with these people periodically, but for the sake of harmony need to bite my tongue. The ideas of "male privilege", "white privilege" and "patriarchy" supply a sort of triple threat to white men. Not really an appropriate situation for a poor, ugly, divorced white guy. Many posters in these threads (there have been many of them) point out that real privilege is very different. It is primarily correlated with wealth. And women get a good dose of "female privilege", too. A rich, attractive female calling out "male privilege" or "patriarchy" is what makes me laugh.
The overt trashing of white males in the real world is not growing in popularity, believe it or not Twitter and Berkeley is not the real world. In addition what some people try to claim is discrimination against white males is nothing more than the realization and understanding that America and the world is becoming more diverse and simply because an individual happens to be a white male doesn't mean everybody else has to bow and scrape, you should have to prove yourself just like everybody else, just because you feel like you hit the skin color lottery doesn't mean you automatically get first dibs in every aspect of life.

There's been plenty of threads on anti-white racism, this one is hardly the first.

Cool story bro. That does nothing to make my original statement false. People are extremely dismissive of racism against whites on this board while propping up weak racism claims of their own.

The overt trashing of white males in the real world is not growing in popularity, believe it or not Twitter and Berkeley is not the real world. In addition what some people try to claim is discrimination against white males is nothing more than the realization and understanding that America and the world is becoming more diverse and simply because an individual happens to be a white male doesn't mean everybody else has to bow and scrape, you should have to prove yourself just like everybody else, just because you feel like you hit the skin color lottery doesn't mean you automatically get first dibs in every aspect of life.
With all due respect, you are wrong. I am 52, and I do not follow Twitter. I do not watch television. I have a teen daughter. I have a left-academic wife and see first-hand what the prevailing narrative in her field is; how the "white/male/patriarchy" meme has taken hold, and provides a series of axioms for gender studies/feminist rhetoric.

Let's not credit the Native Americans for finding it first.
Native suggests from there, no? Of course they had to travel there unless humans advanced in multiple places? But I’m talking “modern” exploration times, when men had ocean vessels

NPC is a character in an adventure game that you interact with, usually to take missions from.

Shenmue in 1999 had the most impressive NPCs at the time, with each having their own daily schedule. The characters would respond differently as you progressed the story, and would comment on your current state.

I don't think these memes are comparing them to Shenmue NPCs though. Probably more like the butler in Tomb Raider.

I appreciate the explanation, but I still don't get the political angle. Is it saying that....liberals are two-dimensional intellectually?

I appreciate the explanation, but I still don't get the political angle. Is it saying that....liberals are two-dimensional intellectually?
It didn't start out political from my understanding but eventually Trumpets started to use it to describe the left's reaction to Trump, that it was robotic and almost programmed.

Back