PWD 606: Bliss Your Heart

Which Mrs. RSR Would You Most Like To Edge to My Matt Hardy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does your mother!
source.gif

Watching Luke Cage season 2 and just noticing the bad guy names Cottonmouth, Diamondback and now Bushmaster....are all snakes.

And now I'm trying to not to look for penis metaphors.

Sweden should've gotten a penalty shot.

So, Enzo says that his "best friend" on the road was Neville. But, Neville also walked out because he was booked to lose against Enzo... somebody's lying!

So, Enzo says that his "best friend" on the road was Neville. But, Neville also walked out because he was booked to lose against Enzo... somebody's lying!
Maybe he didnt wanna fight his friend

I often wonder if some fans feel bitter when wrestlers leave WWE, or feel like they do not need WWE, and make it big elsewhere, and I wonder why.

Cody Rhodes leaving the WWE was absolutely the right call as he was saddled with a shit gimmick that was never going to go anywhere. His self-made character that he takes to NJPW and the independents is miles better than what he ever was in the WWE (even if his music is shit) and he should be proud of what he has accomplished.

Cody is also good in the ring, but there are other wrestlers out there who have the freedom to physically wrestle the matches that they want, and are just more spectacular than Cody is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back