Locked PWD 1138: A Date That Will Live in Infamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, when do they say enough with Ridge Holland. Guy broke Big E's neck, gave Johnny Gargano a stinger after spiking him, separated the guy from Pretty Deadly's shoulder, now Ilja might have a serious neck injury.

Someone gotta die before they do something about the guy?

Hes not gonna be the star they hoped either at this point

I remember being the only one into petite emo girl.
But I do appreciate her new bod ha

Dragunov taken out on a stretcher at NXT tapings after falling wrong on his neck from...ridge holland

Like, when do they say enough with Ridge Holland. Guy broke Big E's neck, gave Johnny Gargano a stinger after spiking him, separated the guy from Pretty Deadly's shoulder, now Ilja might have a serious neck injury.

Someone gotta die before they do something about the guy?
Where is Invader 1 when you need him?

I take psyllium tablets too. We are all one.

I hope it works. I've been taking it everyday for about 2 months. It hurt my stomach at first but now I get those nice and clean poops, bro. Science!

I hope it works. I've been taking it everyday for about 2 months. It hurt my stomach at first but now I get those nice and clean poops, bro. Science!
taking any omega 3 or fish oil pills? I've read niacine can help as well but I cant confirm that. I'm trying to get out of having to take any long term medication for as long as possible but my father has some terrible genes and I think I'm coming to the end of the road

Honestly who throws a shoe?

Toni Storm

Maika

Suzu Suzuki

0wcBhr.gif

Edit:
New forum sucks. The gif shows when commenting but doesn't when saving.

Watching the Rumble 93. Bret vs. Razor. Bret gives a kid his glasses and razor throws the toothpick at the kid

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Scott was great. Rip bad guy
<DCrying>

taking any omega 3 or fish oil pills? I've read niacine can help as well but I cant confirm that. I'm trying to get out of having to take any long term medication for as long as possible but my father has some terrible genes and I think I'm coming to the end of the road

Oh yeah. I've been taking fish oil daily for a couple years now. I mainly take it for skin and joints but it's supposed to be good for heart health too. I cut down the sweets, upped the fiber and doubled my weekly walking. I hope that takes care of my cholesterol problem. I'm in pretty good shape, though. You wouldn't think I have high cholesterol looking at me and I don't get winded easy. Its those damm sweets, B. I'm too old for that crap now. :confused:

Oh yeah. I've been taking fish oil daily for a couple years now. I mainly take it for skin and joints but it's supposed to be good for heart health too. I cut down the sweets, upped the fiber and doubled my weekly walking. I hope that takes care of my cholesterol problem. I'm in pretty good shape, though. You wouldn't think I have high cholesterol looking at me and I don't get winded easy. Its those damm sweets, B. I'm too old for that crap now. :confused:
Chippies are what do me in. I cant resist! And you've seen the shows, there isn't much fat to me and I have good cardio. I just can't kick it. Nearly all my siblings are on a statin of some kind, so my future is bleak

Chippies are what do me in. I cant resist! And you've seen the shows, there isn't much fat to me and I have good cardio. I just can't kick it. Nearly all my siblings are on a statin of some kind, so my future is bleak

Man, yeah those statins aren't supposed to be great for you either but you end up having to take them which sucks.

1st Monster I've had in almost a decade. Hope my heart doesn't explode.

Drink it in, pal.
Oh I drank it in.

Sitting in the Vegas Airport waiting to fly to Denver to sit in that airport for 2 hours, then fly to Green Bay, and then drive home...

Its 2023 where the fuck is telaportation??? My who childhood was a lie.

Man, yeah those statins aren't supposed to be great for you either but you end up having to take them which sucks.
And it fucks your levels to where you can't go back off them. Once you're on them, you're a slave to the meds

Oh I drank it in.

Sitting in the Vegas Airport waiting to fly to Denver to sit in that airport for 2 hours, then fly to Green Bay, and then drive home...

Its 2023 where the fuck is telaportation??? My who childhood was a lie.

I just trust that Denver airport, Jester. Watch your back in there.

<EdgyBrah>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back