Locked PWD 1140: Sh**ter Was Full!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@My Spot @RollSonnenRoll looks like something big did happen on Christmas in Georgia

Perhaps the most important of all Christmas stories was in 1971. Georgia Championship Wrestling, which started in 1954 on WQXI-TV in Atlanta, moved to WTCG, Ch. 17 in Atlanta, owned by 33-year-old Ted Turner with the first episode airing from 6-7 p.m. Saturday on December 25, 1971, from the TV studios and airing on a few hour delay. In 1972, WTCG added a second hour for Ann Gunkel's All South Wrestling, and when that company folded, the Georgia office had two hours from 6-8 p.m. on Saturday night. It remained on the station as the station went national through 2000. You could make the argument that Georgia Championship Wrestling ran for 46 straight years, although on different channels making it the longest running wrestling show in history. Raw and Smackdown claim continuous runs while also both switching channels multiple times. It changed its name to World Championship Wrestling in the early 80s, and for one year, it was a WWF show, so it did change promotions from the NWA Georgia office (1954-1984), WWF (1984-85), Jim Crockett Promotions (1985-88) and WCW (1988-2000). But if none of that happens in 1971, pro wrestling history would be completely different (thanks to a clip by Al Getz).
Vince just totally ignoring another company and say “nah, I did that shit.” I don’t believe it!

Does Panama City have a lot of drug addicts, Mr Roll?
Not anymore. The ruined it and made it a family hellscape. Spring break in the 90s was paradise. Just walk the strip and get into hilarious hijinx

Not anymore. The ruined it and made it a family hellscape. Spring break in the 90s was paradise. Just walk the strip and get into hilarious hijinks

Everything was better in the 90s. No doubt about it. Bet in the 90s I could get some pain pills there and take too much and my dick won't work!

Michigan vs Alabama @RollSonnenRoll @Pliny Pete

don-frye.gif

Everything was better in the 90s. No doubt about it. Bet in the 90s I could get some pain pills there and take too much and my dick won't work!
And watch Monday Night Nitro(that Raw crap is banned!) at Pineapple Willys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back